GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I have had a glance to steam BG is rather active there, by the way. Judging by his pace he will complete the doctor scene in the end of the next month in the case of a very good luck. Scene with angie took one month of development.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
There are a lot of low quality pics before getting eye glasses from Megan therefore the dev has a place for work with vn after completion
I think he meant that the dev isn't going to do one update for the current story and later another one for a reworked episode. Last update ended the rework, so from now on all updates will continue the story until the end.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
3.png

Working on the last scene of the main part! Dr. Wood is definitely in the right mood there!

The game is also available on now!

If you have some spare time, consider writing a review there, it'll help a lot and I'd love to hear what you think about SUaD!

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys!
New spoilers are here already!
So... I keep working on Dr. Wood's scene which is the final scene of the main part of the upcoming update, and it's all going good so far! And since it has already become a little tradition for this update, I've prepared some extra pics with our Doc for you! Check out how she'll appear in front of you at the end of the new chapter and what she'll wear there (... or will stop wearing eventually) :p
My next steps are the following: I'm finishing this scene, it's not super big and it has about 6 animations in total, so I should deal with it relatively fast. Then I'm taking care of the special scene (it'll be with Sarah) and start coding everything! For those who has the game in the Steam library - the release there will be a couple days later than on other platforms due to some extra coding like achievements.
That's it for now, stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

4.10 star(s) 132 Votes