Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
How do you think you could install this game on a MacBook?
I couldn't figure it out either. Just dl the 8.3.1 launcher, make a new 1920 by 1080 project, and swap the new project's game folder with this game's game folder and launch. That's how i did it anyways

Edit: Also, i should mention, it's a winrar archive, so you have to use third-party software to even unpack it on mac (i used unrachiver) and after that just opening the app intended for mac produces an error (most likely cause it didn't unpack right), so like i said just use the launcher

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I couldn't figure it out either. Just dl the 8.3.1 launcher, make a new 1920 by 1080 project, and swap the new project's game folder with this game's game folder and launch. That's how i did it anyways

Edit: Also, i should mention, it's a winrar archive, so you have to use third-party software to even unpack it on mac (i used unrachiver) and after that just opening the app intended for mac produces an error (most likely cause it didn't unpack right), so like i said just use the launcher
Using TheUnarchiver is OK. When it still doesn't work, it's most of the time because it's quarantined by Gatekeeper (Apple doesn't like you to run stuff from outside the app store).
In rare cases, it's because the executable inside the app lost its execute permission.
All this can be easily fixed. See this post https://f95zone.to/threads/shut-up-...1-2-se-steam-boring-games.20072/post-14082372

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You know exactly what I was trying to say. If have no argument just say so.
I really don't, dude. Sorry lol. Your post made no sense.

Bro, I don't think we should get involved in this lol...

I just came here to correct that dude's logic because there was never an NTR in this game and at the moment I don't see the point of someone fucking Mc's Li, even for variety I don't see the point :HideThePain:
I mean I didn't really see anything wrong with the dude's statement. He said that there is no optional NTR which is true... considering that there isn't any NTR in the game at all. Yet because this dude also expressed that he'd like to see it, he got piled on by a bunch of trigglypuffs.

IMO, I think there's already plenty of variety in the game as it is. The difference is my idea of variety is moar pussies, not moar dicks. So I can't relate. I'm also not fond of humiliation anyway so the NTR doesn't appeal to me. Still though... some people get downright toxic when someone expresses a fetish for those three letters.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I really don't, dude. Sorry lol. Your post made no sense.

I didn't see anything wrong with the dude's logic. He said that there is no optional NTR which is true... considering that there isn't any NTR in the game at all. Yet because this dude also expressed that he'd like to see it, he got piled on by a bunch of trigglypuffs.

IMO, I think there's already plenty of variety in the game as it is. The difference is my idea of variety is moar pussies, not moar dicks. So I can't relate. I'm also not fond of humiliation anyway so the NTR doesn't appeal to me. Still though... some people get downright toxic when someone even mentions those three letters.
And if someone posts in an ntr thread they don't like it and don't want to see it? They're told to fuck off. like I said, either it applies to everybody or nobody.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I don't want to interfere with your conversation, but your comment doesn't make sense and logic...

I mean, purely theoretically, you want to say, even if Jake just beat up MC and betrayed his friend, but for a change you would let him fuck Megan or Sarah while MC is in the hospital? Good logic dude... (y) :rolleyes:
You do realize that you're trying to be reasonable with a troll, right? ... right? :KEK:

*sigh*
One troll askes for NTR in a thread and here we go.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
IMO, I think there's already plenty of variety in the game as it is. The difference is my idea of variety is moar pussies, not moar dicks. So I can't relate. I'm also not fond of humiliation anyway so the NTR doesn't appeal to me. Still though... some people get downright toxic when someone even mentions those three letters
I've slowly stopped paying attention to anti-ntr whining and ntr-lovers, each of them is annoying. ntr fans sometimes like to cross the line and touch on sore points knowing that this genre is there even if it isn't,or if they are there for different reasons and not to make Mc cuckold or all the dicks fuck LI.
The same goes for people from vanilla who whine about why there is so much ntr knowing that it can be avoided...

in general, everyone has problems lol

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I've slowly stopped paying attention to anti-ntr whining and ntr-lovers, each of them is annoying. ntr fans sometimes like to cross the line and touch on sore points knowing that this genre is there even if it isn't,or if they are there for different reasons and not to make Mc cuckold or all the dicks fuck LI.
The same goes for people from vanilla who whine about why there is so much ntr knowing that it can be avoided...
I would also add to those 2 whining fractions the 3rd one - some harem players who jump into an already stated non-harem game thread and demand to add a harem, even though it won't make any fucking sense in a game.

Simply annoying, while usually I prefer not to feed the trolls sometimes I lose my shit too I admit.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
And if someone posts in an ntr thread they don't like it and don't want to see it? They're told to fuck off. like I said, either it applies to everybody or nobody.
I don't frequent many NTR threads but from my experience in non-NTR threads, that stems mostly from some anti-ntr brigaders mis-applying the term "NTR" and then they start flaming the thread with rants about girls being sluts. I saw one dude recently cry NTR in another thread literally because an LI merely opened a door for another man. A fucking door... So people like that specifically seem like they're trying to disrupt the thread.

In this case, the dude made one single comment noting that the game didn't have NTR (which is true) and people piled on him. So I really don't think the problem is him in this case.

in general, everyone has problems lol
I don't care about NTR one way or the other, because I'd just avoid VNs that don't suit my tastes instead of pointlessly posting my displeasure on some thread. I just wish people would apply the term accurately. Maybe then there would be fewer arguments over it. It does get frustrating.

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I don't frequent many NTR threads but from my experience in non-NTR threads, that stems mostly from some anti-ntr brigaders mis-applying the term "NTR" in non-NTR threads, and they start flaming the thread with rants about girls being sluts. I literally saw one dude recently cry NTR literally because an LI merely opened a door for another man. A fucking door... So people like that specifically seem like they're trying to disrupt the thread.

In this case, the dude made one single comment noting that the game didn't have NTR (which is true) and people piled on him. So I really don't think the problem is him in this case.
Insecurity at it's finest. Or just a teenager.
I do laugh at both pro-ntr and anti-ntr squads, but at times it really does get annoying.
When NTR lover bombards game thread, subject of which was clearly established as story-driven vanilla type(like, c'mon, remember how the squad all of a sudden woke up when there were hints at that possibility with Sage in the well-known game?) or when some dude jumps into ntr thread with "how can you jackoff to it ya bunch of cucks".

At times, it's fun. But through last few years it's just tiring.

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I don't frequent many NTR threads but from my experience in non-NTR threads, that stems mostly from some anti-ntr brigaders mis-applying the term "NTR" in non-NTR threads, and they start flaming the thread with rants about girls being sluts. I literally saw one dude recently cry NTR literally because an LI merely opened a door for another man. A fucking door... So people like that specifically seem like they're trying to disrupt the thread.

I agree about some of them yes, they really are annoying about as much as the lesbian haters.
This is not just stating there's no ntr, its complaining there is none. Which others posted their agreement.
Hello, probably the best animated movies on this website, it's a pity that there is no optional NTR, sharing because the 20x sex scene with MLF is getting a bit boring it would add a little variety

Reactions: azz111
4.10 star(s) 132 Votes