TabbyTimmy

May 17, 2024
Why does it seem like every other line in this ends in huh, is it an attempt at an accent or something? Don't get me wrong I like this game, but come on, huh.

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
If anyone could clarify a bit more, if one is interested in corruption, but is bored to tears and just plain annoyed by mind control, this is not the game for them?
I am in love/romance path, and so far I have enjoyed the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If anyone could clarify a bit more, if one is interested in corruption, but is bored to tears and just plain annoyed by mind control, this is not the game for them?
Not sure, as it's not some voodoo corruption and you tell them to bend over and fuck em' in the butt type corruption.

Dunno, I live by the motto of I try the game, and don't listen to other peoples opinions. Especially reviews for games here (same even on Steam), people are full or shit and known to lie, and have grudges against developers and also think there is NTR in games when there is not. They also make up shit to fit their narratives.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The corruption/mind control part isn't very detailed, you basically have one choice where you decide your path and it never comes up after that. I think it'd be more appropriate to call it the lust path, it's just kinkier.

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Working on Ange's scene now!
Only her and two more scenes are left to do before the update is ready for you, guys!

The game is also available on now!
If you have some spare time, consider writing a review there, it'll help a lot and I'd love to hear what you think about SUaD!

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018

Here's the winner of our poll!
Meet Violet who'll appear in the game again in the next update and will become one of the key characters of the final part of the game!
There'll be three parts in total posted during these three days!

Just to understand correctly, the next episode is of 3 parts? Or just 3 pics to be posted? It's not terribly clear from the last sentence.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
the mind control is more like suggestion you aren't turning anyone into dolls or compelling them to do things you want, it's more like unlocking a switch.
so basically the mental powers are important narratively but they aren't intrusive when it comes to the relationship stuff.

I would say whether or not it's for you depends on how much you really dislike mind control, and how much you like the other tags.
The renders are excellent as are the animations and the dev has an excellent eye for framing shots especially shots in the sex scenes, which are pretty uniformly great.
The narrative is just okay imo but not so disjointed and mindless that it's a hindrance and it's competently written.
If you are a fan of incest games it's one of the best and one of the few that has mother/daughter(sister) w/MC stuff

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
Just to understand correctly, the next episode is of 3 parts? Or just 3 pics to be posted? It's not terribly clear from the last sentence.
A small portion of photos tomorrow. And a few the day after tomorrow. Just like the developer did with Megan’s photo shoots in honor of the launch on Steam.

Reactions: sandstorm1872

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022

Hey guys, I'm back with you!
I had a couple tasks I needed to take care of IRL, but now they're all settled and I can continue working on the game. So, now I can finally show you some pics from Ange's scene which is relatively short and simple, and it shouldn't take more than a week to be completed. It'll be mostly about MC and her discussing what they should do with Jake and how to solve the problem he made, plus there'll be some teasing, jokes from Ange some people hate so much, hehe.
When her scene is done, I'll move right to Dr. Wood's lewd scene which will be the final scene of the main part of whole update. So, basically I have only three scenes to do (Ange and Dr. Wood's ones + Special scene which will be with Sarah this time most likely) and the update will be ready!
As for the numbers, right now there're more than 800 pics and a dozen of animations, while the whole update will be over 1000 pics and about 20-25 animations. Yep... it looked much smaller on paper. xD
That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020

Here's the winner of our poll!
Meet Violet who'll appear in the game again in the next update and will become one of the key characters of the final part of the game!
There'll be three parts in total posted during these three days!
Boring Games I don't care when you finish this game.
But when u do and think of new game please make her MC M*m :love:
Damn she is a beautiful.

Reactions: _mraz22
4.10 star(s) 132 Votes