franzo

Sep 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this will be the last previews from Megan's scene. I'll leave some room for your imagination about what's going on there in the room! ;-p

The game is available on now!
If you have some spare time, consider writing a review there guys, it'll help a lot and I'd love to hear what you think about the game!

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys!
I planned to finish Megan's scene last week, but sadly didn't make it in time and still finishing the last bits of the scene. The good news here is that now the update has one more extra and unplanned 20 seconds long animation! I was starting working on a pretty simple animation where Megan was riding MC and it turned into a 600-framed loop in the process... So hopefully extra time spent on it was worth it and you'll like the final results when you get the update! ;-p
I think these previews are the last ones from Megan's scene, the next ones will be with Ange and then with Dr. Wood. After all of these, I can start coding and release it!
BTW, Violet has won the new photo-set contest, so you can wait for some hot pics with her which will be ready soon!
As for the current numbers: over 800 pics and 10 animations are done at the moment.
That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Hey guys, quick question. Sorry if it's been asked before.
Are the mods designed for Ep 6 RE SE compatible with the new version since according to the changelog the only new content is bugfixes?

Reactions: HathgarNiche
4.10 star(s) 132 Votes