Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey guys!
Posting new weekly spoilers for you! Right now I'm in the middle of Megan's hot scene (well, it's second part on the Love part, to be precise), working on her hottest animations she can present us with! ;-p
Right now the scene is written to have around 11 animations where mostly Megan does all the job (wink-wink), but like I wrote earlier, I'm thinking about adding two-three extra animations and a bunch of dialogues to prolong the scene a little bit and make a nice story point in the update after which the changes in it will be better visualized. Like, it's starts pretty depressive and dark, but the more MC heals and gets better, the more the story and overall atmosphere of the update gets to its normal/standard mood. I'm still thinking about adding that new part, but I think it'll be a nice little extra touch to the overall quality and progression, so most likely I'll do it.
As for the current numbers: the update is over 750 images and 5 animations already. It's kind of surprising for me it's keeping bigger and bigger, because the first half of it is mostly about dialogues, but I tried to make more shots and different angles for you to make it more interesting to follow.
That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey guys!
Posting new weekly spoilers for you! Right now I'm in the middle of Megan's hot scene (well, it's second part on the Love part, to be precise), working on her hottest animations she can present us with! ;-p
Right now the scene is written to have around 11 animations where mostly Megan does all the job (wink-wink), but like I wrote earlier, I'm thinking about adding two-three extra animations and a bunch of dialogues to prolong the scene a little bit and make a nice story point in the update after which the changes in it will be better visualized. Like, it's starts pretty depressive and dark, but the more MC heals and gets better, the more the story and overall atmosphere of the update gets to its normal/standard mood. I'm still thinking about adding that new part, but I think it'll be a nice little extra touch to the overall quality and progression, so most likely I'll do it.
As for the current numbers: the update is over 750 images and 5 animations already. It's kind of surprising for me it's keeping bigger and bigger, because the first half of it is mostly about dialogues, but I tried to make more shots and different angles for you to make it more interesting to follow.
That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!
hope we can get the updat
e this month... megan is super hot

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I would guess at least a couple more but I play so many I lose track of how long it's been.
I feel like he said before the end of the summer somewhere but i can't remember where, that could mean another month or so. The steam release was fairly recent but it's been sometime since an actual update was released

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I feel like he said before the end of the summer somewhere but i can't remember where, that could mean another month or so. The steam release was fairly recent but it's been sometime since an actual update was released
Yeah it's possible, like I said I lose track and also rarely pay attention to what the devs say so it's almost always a nice surprise when a new update drops. I have a vague idea in my head of how long in between updates and this one I would say 7-8 months normally.

4.10 star(s) 132 Votes