MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
ohk but how to get other new scene i am just stuck on old updates
Dude... I don't know which scene we are talking about, but my advice to you is: if you want to open different scenes, go through two different routes, such as love path and corruption path.

In advance, do as I do. save two different routes: love and corruption, and you will be happy!

Feb 1, 2024
It'll be soon after the summer sale cuz the initial discount ended less than a month before it, that's why I couldn't join it.
Holy Macaroni Dude Your Game is Top Notch man. High Quality man :love:.
DeV I wanna create renders like you man. Would you mind giving some guidance or maybe some tutorials that helped you to create such beautiful renders and animations.

Depcaprio

Mar 23, 2023
Wait.. I see swinging tag in this game.. I played till chapter 7.. I don't see any options yet.. and I don't see the build up too.. it's more like a Harem setup till now.. when did swinging scene takes place

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Wait.. I see swinging tag in this game.. I played till chapter 7.. I don't see any options yet.. and I don't see the build up too.. it's more like a Harem setup till now.. when did swinging scene takes place
There's sharing. MC is fucking shitstain's mom (Faith) and depending on your choices early on, there's a route where you share her with shitstain.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Alzaro

May 10, 2022
Game crashes too much, exception/rollback/ignore. I even tried on my laptop same thing. Is there a dumb patch I'm missing like in Power vacuum?

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey guys!
I'm here again with some new sneak pics for you! I finally got to the hottest part of the scene and can't wait to work on it! Like I wrote in the previous devlog, the scene will have a few variations depending on your route. And since the love route is the priority this time, I strongly recommend to have a save on Megan's Love path to check out all the naughty things she has prepared for you this time. It'll be hot! The scene will be quite long and very animated, I think the closest reference is that night date scene with her in the backyard. It'll start slowly, then will develop into something kinkier, and then it'll go non-stop with lots of hot positions and animations. In short, I really hope you'll like it when you get the update! ;-p
As for the current numbers: 676 pics are done at the moment. Concentrating mostly on animations this week!
That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!
Awesome...

In the love route, can we have Megan being conscious of showing the signs in the aftermath of this scene ( hickies, scratches, tear in fabric here-n-there etc. ) but secretly proud in deriving the taboo debauchery? There could be few lines where she's called out by people around her, especially hospital staff or better, Sarah. Can make a tantalising, tension filled scene. What say Boring Games ?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Awesome...

In the love route, can we have Megan being conscious of showing the signs in the aftermath of this scene ( hickies, scratches, tear in fabric here-n-there etc. ) but secretly proud in deriving the taboo debauchery? There could be few lines where she's called out by people around her, especially hospital staff or better, Sarah. Can make a tantalising, tension filled scene. What say Boring Games ?
Can't really see Megan being down for rough sex on her love route. :devilish:
Also, don't really like the idea of involving anyone outside of the family. Makes people nervous when you do that. ;)

4.10 star(s) 132 Votes