The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
when i wake up after first day mission and see the news on the commlink i don't know if there is other content available. the mc is naked and all i can do is going around with nobody else
I got through that, you actually have to play the game beta. Complete 7/7 and then the interview part comes. There maybe some forums you can see if you search for it as well.

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
I got through that, you actually have to play the game beta. Complete 7/7 and then the interview part comes. There maybe some forums you can see if you search for it as well.
Is this interview the last part of the update or is there something else?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Sounds like it's better to wait for future updates. I like the FMC path so I wanna play it when she has lots of content.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
My feedback:

- very good graphics quality
- not-boring story (very uncommon), even engaging one!
- I don't care about difficulty - I use wallhack in FMC story to bypass some minigames. For MC I did all mini-games myself.
- hmm, there was no virginity loss stuff (hymen, pain, blood) for FMC - is it intended?
- I use mtool to speedup stuff. For MC I had ZERO issues, for FMC I had problems entering or exiting mission where I had some image still on screen, where it shall be removed.

Reactions: MIRONENKO

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SecretDawn-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HaldaneWorks

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2024
T

I attach save game (save 30) - just after the talk they go to sleep and in the morning:
View attachment 4043223
Sometimes FMC just is still on the bed (not blured) and I can't do anything.
Thanks! Fixing and will update version 0.5 over at the other place asap.

In the meantime, whether you're playing 0.4 or 0.5, don't call it a night by talking to the partner, as it causes the bug. Just sleep via bed. :sleep:

Btw, I see a couple posts mention the puzzles being hard. I've also made Eva's missions (alpha and beta types) less tricky. This game is supposed to be narrative and NTR-driven, after all, not an annoying arcade game. (y)

Last edited:

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
I can't even get to third room playing male says eva not doing missions this late and come back tomorrow not sure if bug or doing or done something wrong

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
gave this one a shot because of a suggestion in the NTR thread and wow! impressed! Cant wait for more honestly! Some quick thoughts...
- story has a solid as hell foundation for some sweet NTR, kinda bare bones so far but I see greatness.
- Mini games actually fun but a little bit too hard, like i beat them all but it took me some time, could be a bit easier (like in breakout you get the 100% easier)
- renders are awesome
- would love more stats on the bodysuit screen, if you know what i mean ;)

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
i like this game i really liked but in games so hard :( also wasting lot of times (brick breakers so hard)

Jul 20, 2019
I can't get 100% on the last image for the Beta gamemode, infact it just stays at 0% no matter how much of a combo I get going.
edit: Ok I proceeded and Moreau is complaining about 'mathematically possible'. I'm going to assume this is intended lol

Reactions: ohhaiguize
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes