LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
so it's not bug then? after first mission and talk to eva how is her feeling in the last room. She said it was okay. Then try to sleep only got "0" notif. Anyway, curiousey...curiousey. :love::devilish::love:

Reactions: Jhin00

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
So I have a few problems with the controls for some reason. The Z button rarely lets me actually start to aim, and when I move, my bow disappears and doesn't let me target again. trying to destroy the floating bots was annoying. And when you are pushing one of the balls in the first mission, one of the beams is hidden by a pipe from the player's perspective. Even with seeing the flash around it from the beams, I still can't time it right. Anyone else having these problems?

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
Just a heads up for anyone who tries the beta challenges with the FMC on v0.4
On the stage with moving tiles, just place a purple square on each platform and just wait until they move onto it, they'll clear themselves.
I was at it for about an hour and almost gave up lol

Reactions: Marcanius

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
it is bugged, the balls are jumping when playing as Jon didn't, I wish the game was more stable, also the engine is weird as heck in places. (moving any of the last 2 balls to the position marked as 2 jumps that ball to position marked as 3)
View attachment 3894322

Also when Playing as eve the character is invisible in the test rooms and restores if i hit the lasers.

PS: I give up...
You have to go all the way Right arrow + Temporal shift

Apr 1, 2024
Imagine if a game featured genocide, pedophilia, and beastiality... Overview be like: "Please do not discuss your dislikes of these genres here."

Jan 23, 2018
Can anyone tell me how after i extract the imgs, why I still can't view them. They say .png_ If i take away the _ I still can't view it. Any ideas?

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Just a question, I see the game is at v0.4, so half-way there, but unavoidable NTR is described as planned content, or is there already NTR in the game?

I'm asking because "unavoidable" NTR means the game is mainly about NTR, but it seems half the game doesn't have it?

Aug 12, 2019
when i wake up after first day mission and see the news on the commlink i don't know if there is other content available. the mc is naked and all i can do is going around with nobody else

Last edited:

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
The fuck am I supposed to do? I got the part where the guy gives his sister's and fmc's sense link. After that you can't sleep, rest or talk to anyone leading to anything significant. What is supposed to happen or to be done?
Edit: Nvm, got through it. There were like things related to getting some forums from the short console beside the ones you play. Then getting through some narratives in it. Then you have to talk to Eva at the late hours when she stands at near the board. Then you can go to sleep.

However, since I have gone through with the protagonist POV how can I see the full interview? I can't even extract the images even if I try to decrypt it it becomes corrupted. Anyone knows how to decrypt the CGs of this game?

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019
The fuck am I supposed to do? I got the part where the guy gives his sister's and fmc's sense link. After that you can't sleep, rest or talk to anyone leading to anything significant. What is supposed to happen or to be done?
Go talk to eve (between 17.00 and 19.00), see the notification on the commlink, after that talk again with eve (make sure the in game time is 20.00/8.00pm). You sleep, see an h-scene and then wake up, after that you will be in my situation

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I was just randomly hovering my mouse when I saw the art and it rly standed out to me.
Planned content includes netorare (unavoidable)
Note 1: The game will feature NTR, and this thread is not the place to voice your opinions on that genre.
A pity
lol Theres's smt I want to know though. A lot of games use the ntr but stop at it and revolves their whole game around it. Is this one of those? Bc it didn't rly seem so from the plot.
IN those game there is usually is no after (which is a pity so much potential thrown away). I couldn't give less of a damn abt there being NTR, what rly interests me though is knowing whether the player gets to choose his way moving forward. Do we have the choice to become a menace, grow from this experience or choose to let things be (being a cuck for those who prefer). I mean NTR happens I just want to know if the whole game is solely based on it or if there's more to it.
It's like for revenge stories, you need treason to happen b4 to get that revenge story lol and even if you don't choose the revenge path I like the changes occuring in Mc making him less naive, more aware of his surroundings...

Well I will siplify it, I want to know if this is just hentai, or if this is a story with hentai lol.

THX

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes