ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I can't get 100% on the last image for the Beta gamemode, infact it just stays at 0% no matter how much of a combo I get going.
edit: Ok I proceeded and Moreau is complaining about 'mathematically possible'. I'm going to assume this is intended lol
This totally bugged me too! I only moved on because nothing I did moved the % so i figured it was bugged, maybe the dev intended this thought lol.

Jul 20, 2019
This totally bugged me too! I only moved on because nothing I did moved the % so i figured it was bugged, maybe the dev intended this thought lol.
i realised later, the chip you get for the 6th round lets you replay each round from that session on a much easier tilemap, including the 7th one. you can actually progress the % this way and get the unblurred picture (which is very good), but no dialogue about it unfortunately.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
After the interview she comes back, the two go to sleep, dream event, wake up. See some forums talking about the interview. Try to play game but it says that's all of the update.
Are you talking about the interview with Desmond on the couch? There's a dream event after that? Are you on 0.5?
[/QUOTE]
I can't get 100% on the last image for the Beta gamemode, infact it just stays at 0% no matter how much of a combo I get going.
edit: Ok I proceeded and Moreau is complaining about 'mathematically possible'. I'm going to assume this is intended lol
This is 0.5 too?

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Are you talking about the interview with Desmond on the couch? There's a dream event after that? Are you on 0.5?
This is 0.5 too?
[/QUOTE]
Umm, no I'm pretty sure they are all in 0.4. The dream event is like the MC dreaming about chasing fmc by going past some circular blocks or something.
The Beta gamemode is definitely playable in 0.4 too.

Reactions: ohhaiguize and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Umm, no I'm pretty sure they are all in 0.4. The dream event is like the MC dreaming about chasing fmc by going past some circular blocks or something.
The Beta gamemode is definitely playable in 0.4 too.
Oh I see now. I'm playing as the FMC and she didn't have a dream event. Instead the night before the day of the interview she couldn't sleep and was having thoughts about the gloryhole.

As for the Beta game mode it might be a bit different for the FMC? I was doing the colour puzzles but I don't remember any percentages or anything like that.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Oh I see now. I'm playing as the FMC and she didn't have a dream event. Instead the night before the day of the interview she couldn't sleep and was having thoughts about the gloryhole.

As for the Beta game mode it might be a bit different for the FMC? I was doing the colour puzzles but I don't remember any percentages or anything like that.
Makes sense, I was playing from MC POV, it kinda sucks that there is no way of seeing both sides cgs or events. I hope we adds a recollection room soon.

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
I can't figure out what to do in the 3rd room of Alpha Mission 1 as Eva. The Large Black Ball that moves on its own. There's no tile for it to go on, there's 4 jump tiles, and if you get too close, you get exploded. That's it. There's nothing to do. The way forward is blocked, but there's no way to unblock it...

Edit: NVM, you have to lose. You get exploded several times until it goes haywire, then you fight a bunch of drones. Wish it had been a bit more intuitive, lol.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes