F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I don't think dragons spend as much time bitching about others doing something that in 0 way effects you :HideThePain:

Why do you feel obligated to is the real question..... thats not very dragon or particularly even healthy human :BootyTime:
nonono you got it wrong..
imagine food.

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
I still wish there was a way you could let Marie-Anne bring her horses when she joins you... she's too adorable not to recruit but the scene of her having to say goodbye to them is heartbreaking :cry:
actualy there is there's a little finessing that i cant remember too well but if you "take her by force" then come back after you get a hideout & take her you'll get some dialouge with her that has you say you'll bring her animals to her. thats if i remebered correctly & the havent gotten rid of that option its been a while since i tried the evil route.

kingklovet

Apr 9, 2020
After playing jack-o-nine tail i got this weird hobby of playing games that involve eating "people". damn and i accidentally came across this game

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
I still think we should be aloud to marry any of the woman we have, minus chawne, i understand she at least has a reason, she whants to start up the sun lord's religon again, its benificial,just give every on except the inquisatrix dragon transformation that daja gets.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I still think we should be aloud to marry any of the woman we have, minus chawne, i understand she at least has a reason, she whants to start up the sun lord's religon again, its benificial,just give every on except the inquisatrix dragon transformation that daja gets.
Agree with 90%+ of this... but I want to marry Chanwe when she's the dark matron or whatever the sunken temple turns her into. Imagining THAT in my bed gets me through them lonely nights....

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
actualy there is there's a little finessing that i cant remember too well but if you "take her by force" then come back after you get a hideout & take her you'll get some dialouge with her that has you say you'll bring her animals to her. thats if i remebered correctly & the havent gotten rid of that option its been a while since i tried the evil route.
What the hell, so you can let her keep them but only if you're *not* being kind? Bizarre

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Is there any way to get Mina to let you fuck her? Or can you only do that by force?

EDIT: Also is there literally any benefit to keeping Naho in her cell or should I just give her to Malagar? I was hoping to knock her up but that doesn't seem to be happening

Last edited:

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
What the hell, so you can let her keep them but only if you're *not* being kind? Bizarre
i just replayed the 1st and 2nd act real quick to make sure i was right or if the took it out, but yes in act one when you escape if you force yourself on her(vage option only, ass option kills her) and then leave after you claim a home and kidnap her you ask her about her animals and you get the option to tell the kobolts to go get them.then she says she misuderstood you,blah,blah blah, its her fault,you just had needs etc.

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
Is there any way to get Mina to let you fuck her? Or can you only do that by force?

EDIT: Also is there literally any benefit to keeping Naho in her cell or should I just give her to Malagar? I was hoping to knock her up but that doesn't seem to be happening
yes theres two ways, 1st option if you go the good route, you can convince her but go slow and dont creampie or she'll wont bang you anymore, opion 2 - if you have her as a consort in act 3 you can creampie her all you want she'll be mad but she'll let you go again next time.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
i just replayed the 1st and 2nd act real quick to make sure i was right or if the took it out, but yes in act one when you escape if you force yourself on her(vage option only, ass option kills her) and then leave after you claim a home and kidnap her you ask her about her animals and you get the option to tell the kobolts to go get them.then she says she misuderstood you,blah,blah blah, its her fault,you just had needs etc.
Dammit I guess I have to be kinda mean next time (though I expect this doesn't actually have any effect on her later scenes so maybe I won't)

yes theres two ways, 1st option if you go the good route, you can convince her but go slow and dont creampie or she'll wont bang you anymore, opion 2 - if you have her as a consort in act 3 you can creampie her all you want she'll be mad but she'll let you go again next time.
Yeah I actually got the dress you can give her to unlock sex like 15 minutes after posting that haha

Last edited:

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
Dammit I guess I have to be kind mean next time (though I expect this doesn't actually have any effect on her later scenes so maybe I won't)

Yeah I actually got the dress you can give her to unlock sex like 15 minutes after posting that haha
you can actualy option 1 can be done as soon as you take her to your place b4 the dress. but again you have to be nice, go slow and always pull out. untill you make her be your consort, then fill her up as long as you want, and no in the long run. unless you sender to the breaker, then she becomes more submissive. either way it still gives you only daja, malice(if you impregnated val or heloise,) or the princess. with everyone saying no, with no plaible excuse, except chawne, she give a understandible excuse.and if you send naho to the breaker she goes into her petplay route, where if she's your consort she accepts and becomes your pet after you take the caslte

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
you can actualy option 1 can be done as soon as you take her to your place b4 the dress. but again you have to be nice, go slow and always pull out.
Hmm I guess I must have came in her before and then forgot about it, I picked this save back up after like 2 weeks of not playing
malice(if you impregnated val or heloise,)
Hold up you can knock up Val? I thought she could only be captured and broken via Malagar's plotline. Wait... is he exclusive to the spire?
Not that I would knock Val up mind you, Heloise best mom 20/10 would raise dozens of potentially world-ending abominations with

And yeah I explored Naho's consort route a bit ago, a pretty satisfying payoff though if you want anyone else as Consort it still seems like you're best off using her as an experiment

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Dammit I guess I have to be kind mean next time (though I expect this doesn't actually have any effect on her later scenes so maybe I won't)
I've long been disappointed by how much of a distant of an afterthought the kind routes are to the dev team but I didn't even know about this.

The best way IMO is to find her in the treasure room after gathering enough because then she makes a move herself. Of course I then go around to start the Countess route anyway just because I really like that route.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes