bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Question about giving some of the captives to the hordes.

Say I give Cuchilla to the Kobolds, I'm aware you'll lose the ability to talk to her anymore but do the other scenes still play out? Like Cuchilla screwing around other captives like with Darja and Naho?

Also, im still in the process of going through the story again but does giving Heloise to the devil lady lock all her scenes as well?

Oct 12, 2023
Say I give Cuchilla to the Kobolds, I'm aware you'll lose the ability to talk to her anymore but do the other scenes still play out? Like Cuchilla screwing around other captives like with Darja and Naho?
It locks that as well, yup.

Also, im still in the process of going through the story again but does giving Heloise to the devil lady lock all her scenes as well?
Yup, she a Devil subby bitch now.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Question about giving some of the captives to the hordes.

giving any of your captives to any of the factions locks any scene with them that you dont already have.

Side note, i dont have high hopes for chapter 2 at all, given the amount of content that was promised but never delivered and how the past like 8 updates (maybe more) were only art updates and dialogue changes

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Question, at the end of ACT III, do i lose the ability to build the bath house and torture chamber? or can I still do that in ACT IV before the siege

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Question, at the end of ACT III, do i lose the ability to build the bath house and torture chamber? or can I still do that in ACT IV before the siege
i cant see why you would but i played on dark fantasy, havent played since like april because every update has just been art remasters and dialogue changes

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
Hmm I guess I must have came in her before and then forgot about it, I picked this save back up after like 2 weeks of not playing

Hold up you can knock up Val? I thought she could only be captured and broken via Malagar's plotline. Wait... is he exclusive to the spire?
Not that I would knock Val up mind you, Heloise best mom 20/10 would raise dozens of potentially world-ending abominations with

And yeah I explored Naho's consort route a bit ago, a pretty satisfying payoff though if you want anyone else as Consort it still seems like you're best off using her as an experiment
yes, if you send her to breaker then cut of her limbs you can get her pregnant with malice instead. it doesnt change malice though, so there's basicly no point in it, but its an option

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
I'm in the middle of act 3 and still not sure where this game stands in terms of balancing. Can I keep all the women that I meet, or will I at some point have to give some up for other resources because I'll lose otherwise?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I'm in the middle of act 3 and still not sure where this game stands in terms of balancing. Can I keep all the women that I meet, or will I at some point have to give some up for other resources because I'll lose otherwise?
Assuming you’re on “dark fantasy” (because this is a non-issue with “power fantasy”), if I recall correctly, you can get by without sacrificing anyone (for resources at least) if you use a guide to know exactly what skill points you want to get and when, and you ally yourself with everyone and kiss a lot of ass (promise to give the wolves the wasteland, the thieves the port town, etc.).

Reactions: Luminosity247

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Assuming you’re on “dark fantasy” (because this is a non-issue with “power fantasy”), if I recall correctly, you can get by without sacrificing anyone (for resources at least) if you use a guide to know exactly what skill points you want to get and when, and you ally yourself with everyone and kiss a lot of ass (promise to give the wolves the wasteland, the thieves the port town, etc.).
Yeah, I'm on dark fantasy, though I haven't had a guide. The one I saw mentioned in a few comments no longer exists. Some might say it will ruin the experience, but frankly, I'm loading saves all over the place already trying to see what outcomes I get. I'm greedy like that. By thieves, do you mean that large crew at gutters cove, or the twins? I'm not sure what to do with the twins yet. Keeping them gives me the feeling they'll escape sooner or later, but I'm not sure if I'll ever see them again if I let them go.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Yeah, I'm on dark fantasy, though I haven't had a guide. The one I saw mentioned in a few comments no longer exists. Some might say it will ruin the experience, but frankly, I'm loading saves all over the place already trying to see what outcomes I get. I'm greedy like that. By thieves, do you mean that large crew at gutters cove, or the twins? I'm not sure what to do with the twins yet. Keeping them gives me the feeling they'll escape sooner or later, but I'm not sure if I'll ever see them again if I let them go.
Yeah, I meant the bandits in the harbour.

Reactions: Luminosity247

ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
1st game where I've had little issue doing all the fucked/weird stuff. Outside of eating Darja limb by limb. Couldn't stomach that one for long, doing such a thing to her. I normally go vanilla (well I'm still mostly doing that, I am who I am) because I can't bring myself to do otherwise. But with how easy it is to backtrack without issue. My curiosity to see how everything plays out. Wins out over my normal disgust. Like it is surprising how much of this doesn't bother me.

I do have one minor gripe though. Concerning Marie-Anne and the wolf. Not the act (surprisingly) but how if you let it happen, come out afterwards, and say you don't like it. It can happen again, voice your displeasure, but not much comes of it. The text sorta reads like it does. But the game doesn't really seem to acknowledge the 1st slip up. Which is unfortunate. Considering her response to being found out the 1st time. And both times involving the same wolf. It could've been an interesting situation.

Oct 12, 2023
It can happen again, voice your displeasure, but not much comes of it. The text sorta reads like it does. But the game doesn't really seem to acknowledge the 1st slip up. Which is unfortunate. Considering her response to being found out the 1st time. And both times involving the same wolf. It could've been an interesting situation.
I believe that can be solved with B R E A K E R.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes