Vampsquid

Jul 22, 2019
Once again, cannot seem to launch the game.
"An error occured while launching game : no licence"

Is there a way to bypass this? I tried everything I could find online (not much), any help is appreciated: )
1723391037054.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Once again, cannot seem to launch the game.
"An error occured while launching game : no licence"

Is there a way to bypass this? I tried everything I could find online (not much), any help is appreciated: )
View attachment 3921194
strange. you don't need any license.
have you tried one of the tools you find in the OP, linked as "DRM Remover"? it could be that the Steam junk is complaining, possibly if you don't have anything on the computer which requires Steam. if it's not installed, the original game launcher might be reason of this error. it checks for Steam. if ther is no Steam, it will likely complain. this whole 'no license' nonsense looks like a complaint.

Feb 21, 2022
The indian type girl who is a merchant, i find it very difficult to unlock content for her, i really like her though, i feel like the guide is missing something.

Oct 12, 2023
The indian type girl who is a merchant, i find it very difficult to unlock content for her, i really like her though, i feel like the guide is missing something.
Go to the Roads, encounter her.

There are now 2 paths.

1) You strip her clothes and rape her, she will be kidnapped by mercs and act as a sex slave, you can bring her as an unhappy captive.

2) Let her go with clothes, she will go to Gutter's cove and you can help her again, you can then bring her to be a captive and she won't be unhappy in this state.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Or you could lock her in a dungeon and TAKE that reward whenever you want. She needs to bring more to the table than "family" and "technically the rightful ruler" to avoid getting demoted to Living Fleshlight #6.
after all, what's the purpose of females, for you being this powerful dragon?
i see 2 categories: breeding stock, or food.
i mean, it's a dragon for crying out loud.. what non dragon species is he obligated to give a hoots about?

*edited* for emphasis

• Red Heart
Reactions: JungleNuts

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Glad to see this game came back to life but I want to know what date he's planned to finish the project

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
It is what it is. You're still a dragon. She is your mom.
actully she isn't, if you use the mineshaft as you're hideout you find out she whent to the domain of the sun lord that her kingdom worshiped and made a bargin to get a dragon egg, which ends up being you. so no she is not you're mother. and you're aparently either half dragon have god, or a semi-dragon god(i say semi becuse besides the kobolds no one worships you directly,so theres no religon on you.)

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
There's a bug that makes the game stop working when you explore Mina options, how is that is not fixed yet

Update: the whole area have bugs, tested using two Devices

Last edited:

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
I wonder, in theis youniverse- dragon+huamn royalty = more dragons, dragon+reg.human= kobolt, dragon+elf=naga. but what if the equals are added, can a dragon procreate with a kibolt if there was a female version, can they procreate with a naga aswell? what would the offsprings look and act like? what would the spiecies be called

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I wonder, in theis youniverse- dragon+huamn royalty = more dragons, dragon+reg.human= kobolt, dragon+elf=naga. but what if the equals are added, can a dragon procreate with a kibolt if there was a female version, can they procreate with a naga aswell? what would the offsprings look and act like? what would the spiecies be called
Dragons are confirmed to be male only (like elves are female only). Kobolds also seem to be male only. Naga I’m not so sure.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes