Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
You guys are gonna freak when you find out Edwin's incessant monologues are voiced by someone who sounds like Big Bird in my head.

How dare you not give him the voice of the most iconic smart guy (glasses) who has "bad" desires clearly his canon voice should be:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: TD1900

Dryme

Jun 10, 2022
You guys are gonna freak when you find out Edwin's incessant monologues are voiced by someone who sounds like Big Bird in my head.
Well, when you finish the game, you will grow old, you will become lonely. you can voice the game yourself. if you want.

Dryme

Jun 10, 2022
Not a fan of full VA for AVN, I think it's a waste of resources. I read faster than they speak, it's more annoying than anything. Maybe some AI can do the job for "cheap" (at least cheaper than real VA) but that's something a lot of players will mute anyway, more often than they mute music.
I found a solution with your quick reading. You can simply add a function to disable text on the screen. Just the voice of the actors.
You can just watch and listen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Simpgor

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Dev Diary 78.png

Dev Diary 78

Hello, TD here.

I'm writing this later than usual, in the midst of spinning my wheels over some dialogue, so I'll keep this quick.

As of July 14th, the current count for Ch4Up5 is 1,345 statics, 41 animations, and 25,661 words.

That works out to 105 statics, 16 animations, and 2,623 words added to the project over the last two weeks.

As you can see, the focus has been on animations. Some really, really juicy animations for a Rosalind branch that has surprised me by becoming one of my favorite h-scenes in both a creative and a lizard brain sense. That's one of the fun things about this hobby, and the boon of collaborating with a wonderful artist like GIL. I know what I like, but sometimes our mish mash of ideas align in a serendipitous way that expands my love for writing smut.

Anyway, I'd say we're about 80% through with the Rosalind stuff. The more "romantic" branch is behind us, and we're currently chipping away at the last one. After that, they'll be some loose ends to tie up and a scene we've got some partial work done on already, but then we'll be on Friday of Week 3.

Boy, we're looking forward to getting to Friday.

As always, thank you for enabling GIL and myself to live our best life. Not a day goes by where either of us takes our good fortune for granted, and we're only able to do what we enjoy doing because of you.

I love you guys.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I found a solution with your quick reading. You can simply add a function to disable text on the screen. Just the voice of the actors.
You can just watch and listen.
Yeah but it takes more time to play/read it then

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 3831782

Dev Diary 78

Hello, TD here.

I'm writing this later than usual, in the midst of spinning my wheels over some dialogue, so I'll keep this quick.

As of July 14th, the current count for Ch4Up5 is 1,345 statics, 41 animations, and 25,661 words.

That works out to 105 statics, 16 animations, and 2,623 words added to the project over the last two weeks.

As you can see, the focus has been on animations. Some really, really juicy animations for a Rosalind branch that has surprised me by becoming one of my favorite h-scenes in both a creative and a lizard brain sense. That's one of the fun things about this hobby, and the boon of collaborating with a wonderful artist like GIL. I know what I like, but sometimes our mish mash of ideas align in a serendipitous way that expands my love for writing smut.

Anyway, I'd say we're about 80% through with the Rosalind stuff. The more "romantic" branch is behind us, and we're currently chipping away at the last one. After that, they'll be some loose ends to tie up and a scene we've got some partial work done on already, but then we'll be on Friday of Week 3.

As always, thank you for enabling GIL and myself to live our best life. Not a day goes by where either of us takes our good fortune for granted, and we're only able to do what we enjoy doing because of you.

I love you guys.
Well, I have the feeling that we're going towards a November release. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please don't tell me that dude in the picture is Rosalind's hubby.

Reactions: Jungles70

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3831782

Dev Diary 78

Hello, TD here.

I love you guys.
I see we're celebrating Bastille Day with some good old fashioned numbers! I'm down with that!:D

My numbers are slightly different than TD's, however. I make it only 104 newly added static renders (from 1241 to 1345), and based on the June 29th timestamp mentioned in the last dev diary, it's actually been 15 days rather than an even two weeks. This may well be an accounting issue, since I counted one more static than TD did in his last diary, so perhaps the running total didn't quite match the given timestamp.

Is this a big difference worth worrying about? No, not at all. I just wanted to mention it on the off chance anyone runs their own numbers and wonders my my averages differ slightly from the expected. With that in mind, TD and GIL have averaged roughly 49 statics, 7.5 animations and 1224 words per week since the last dev diary. That gives them an overall average of ~93 statics, 2.8 animations, and 1779 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 5 began. Here are the charts for week 14:
It's always nice to see a giant surge in animations, and it sounds like we're most of the way through the Thursday content. Still no idea how the Friday content will stack up art-wise, but if TD and GIL are this excited for it there's almost certain to be some hefty meat on the bones. The bad news is that probably means we're going to be looking at a development cycle comparable to Ch4 Up4 (which would translate to a release in the late October/early November timeframe). But the good news is that whatever we get will probably be well worth the wait if they're so excited to work on it. That seems like a net win to me: dev enthusiasm is an even more valuable commodity than time in my book.

Well... as long as it keeps you motivated, who am I to question it?

But I'm definitely going to imagine the MC sounds like whenever we see him sleeping from now on!

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Well, I have the feeling that we're going towards a November release. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please don't tell me that dude in the picture is Rosalind's hubby.
Well I'm hoping friday will be a less action-packed day and might not take them as much time to develop, considering Thursday had some club shenanigans in the morning and then the entire "big day" with Rosalind which seems to have different paths and options for the multiple possible relationships the MC might have with Rosie (taking advantage of the deal,no deal, etc).

So lets all pray together and hope for a (still possible) October release.

and don't forget the most important part, please let us fuck Sophia :love:

Ozymandias037

Sep 25, 2023
How dare you not give him the voice of the most iconic smart guy (glasses) who has "bad" desires clearly his canon voice should be:

Really? Not Kermit? Not Spongebob? Not DONALD DUCK?! Sylvester the cat? Tweety Bird? WINNIE THE GODDAMN POOH????

Actually, no. Wait. Elmo. Elmo is now Edwin's voice in my head. And it's only 20% an excuse to use this gif:

1721030330531.gif

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
she herself said that sex for her is like mange as a need. That's why I don't think she's particularly interested.
Well you can manage food as a need too. Limiting the sugar, getting 190g of protein everyday, salads with no dressing, then indulging on occasion with a cheat meal. For me, it's crawfish etouffee. For Sophie, maybe her cheat meal is pasta salad
Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's at least interesting. Cold, intelligent people can be kinky too, maybe even more than us normies, because they limit themselves to experiencing thrills in short, intense bursts.

That's my theory anyway.

4.90 star(s) 492 Votes