ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Making katherine a main over lucy that actually made my eye twitch.
I had to struggle good few minutes to remember who Lucy even was, so i can perfectly understand not paying any real attention to her and picking literally anyone else over her.

Reactions: Meabe37

kool212

Aug 23, 2019
So I'm not sure what I missed here. After playing through I checked the walkthrough and it looks like I have all the correct stats for Mina to watch MC and Felicia. I had sex with Mina the second chance, but refused the first. Is that where I could have messed up?

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
I was wondering why I was getting confused over characters. Moolah Milk's Deviant Anomalies had similar renders but with distinct visual differences. It made everything nostalgic visually but jarred me a bit in since I was familiar with the main features of their looks.

It makes looking at the other feel like reading a "what if" in a parallel dimension.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
View attachment 3809432
"...I do. You wore it the night we met."
"So does your faith forbid premarital sex?"
"It sure does. But depending on how you interpret the scripture, there are more ways to test the waters before having real intercourse. I do love a good soak, you know."
"A what? Soak?"
"It's when you're on a bed or what-have-you and your partner lays under or over you. It's very innocent."
"That's all?"
"Well you need the help of a third person, can't omit that."
"Doing what exactly?"
"Jumping onto you rhythmically to get a good hump going."
"You're making this up."
"No! Call your friend and I'll show you."

Reactions: fred9320

Jigglybone

Mar 27, 2021
Well this was a surprisingly compelling AVN so far, I've enjoyed it a lot. Having experienced faithful Hana route so far I am kind of curious what they are cooking up to reward the commitment.
Platonically spending week 3 with the Carnations did feel surprisingly good I won't lie.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Well this was a surprisingly compelling AVN so far, I've enjoyed it a lot. Having experienced faithful Hana route so far I am kind of curious what they are cooking up to reward the commitment.
Platonically spending week 3 with the Carnations did feel surprisingly good I won't lie.
:oops:
Why, why are you doing this to them? Why waste all that good meat?
:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: PervyParadox

Dryme

Jun 10, 2022
This game is one of the few that is interesting not because of the plot or sex, but because of the relationships between the characters, it’s interesting to just watch how this club and the people in it work.
Although, sometimes the dialogues are interesting.

Reactions: GokutheG and pinuz1

url.gray

May 16, 2024
"So does your faith forbid premarital sex?"
"It sure does. But depending on how you interpret the scripture, there are more ways to test the waters before having real intercourse. I do love a good soak, you know."
"A what? Soak?"
"It's when you're on a bed or what-have-you and your partner lays under or over you. It's very innocent."
"That's all?"
"Well you need the help of a third person, can't omit that."
"Doing what exactly?"
"Jumping onto you rhythmically to get a good hump going."
"You're making this up."
"No! Call your friend and I'll show you."
Whats this from?

4.90 star(s) 492 Votes