Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't recall the game state or show anything to such effect. What makes you think so?

We have literally just talked about Sophia routinely drugging people without their consent or even informing them that she's subjecting them to harmful substance. For nothing but fun of "introducing some chaos". When you give zero fucks about people possibly minding that you're harming them (and it's a reasonable presumption they would mind if you told them) and just do it simply because you want to, that's very much a case of trampling feelings of others.

Like Chuck points out, Sophia criticizing him over that is nothing but hypocrisy on her part. So whether she's got any actual limits, as opposed to just running her mouth out of spite, remains an open question. At the very least these limits are clearly more flexible than you think. Given this, i wouldn't presume her loathing has anything to do with morals.

I'm not anti-Sophia from the get-go. I have negative view of her as a human being based on what we get to see of her in the game. Maybe i'm just not blinded by a mop of blonde hair and a pair of tits?

Unfortunately for your argument i have played multiple paths in the game, to get a broader view of the characters. I have simply different interpretation of what i've seen. Because i'm not as invested in Sophia as possible romantic interest for Edwin, i don't treat her acting for five seconds like a normal human being as anything earth-shaking and i certainly don't think it's worth constructing whole puppy-filled love story of two nerds clicking together based on it.

Alternatively, Sophia has noticed your Edwin is easily manipulated and receptive to her feminine charms, and she's playing him as a potential asset in her master's game. Same way she attempts to play you against Kathleen in the blue room, something your Edwin lapped right up.
Bro, why are you still answering him on Sophia? No one agrees with him. And he knows it.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I don't recall the game state or show anything to such effect. What makes you think so?
Directly from the game.
Sophia:"Are you always this reserved around women?"
MC:"Only the women prone to chemically dosing me into a stupor. Do you always wear that perfume wherever you go?"
Sophia:"Only sometimes, just whenever it does not represent a problem."

We have literally just talked about Sophia routinely drugging people without their consent or even informing them that she's subjecting them to harmful substance. For nothing but fun of "introducing some chaos". When you give zero fucks about people possibly minding that you're harming them (and it's a reasonable presumption they would mind if you told them) and just do it simply because you want to, that's very much a case of trampling feelings of others.
Talking like a mathematician "if", "possibly", you are at least as much constructing things like you say I do. While it is clearly not okay what Sophia does with her perfume, you are wrong on the amount of harm it does. She also selftests it, so the stuff cannot be all that harmful. No person like Sophia is one would put themselves into a major risk.
And it is really hard to trample on feelings people don´t experience at the time.

Maybe i'm just not blinded by a mop of blonde hair and a pair of tits?
Had a laugh here, you do not know me at all. As for the image: While I like blondes and a nice pair of breasts, one of the things I could live without in PC is the obsession with very big breasts (which is more of a turnoff). Practically any female in the game from the cradle to the retiree has "big Gazongas". At least it does not go fully overboard like in some other games.

Unfortunately for your argument i have played multiple paths in the game, to get a broader view of the characters. I have simply different interpretation of what i've seen. Because i'm not as invested in Sophia as possible romantic interest for Edwin, i don't treat her acting for five seconds like a normal human being as anything earth-shaking and i certainly don't think it's worth constructing whole puppy-filled love story of two nerds clicking together based on it.
Unlike you try to insinuate I too played multiple paths of the game, but what is more important, I had the sometimes real, sometimes dubious pleasure to have things to do with people with emotional/social let´s say "problems".
For a person who is as abstracting and detached as Sophia is portrayed in the game, her "acting for five seconds like a normal being" towards the MC IS a major thing! You seem to wholly misunderstand that there are people with mental states for whom even such "small" things are a big step. And no, being a genius does not necessarily help there.

You truly do not seem to understand my position on a romance path for Sophia, which I mentioned several times before. One of the reasons I really want to see such a path is BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT BE PUPPYLOVE like with most of the other LIs in the game. Their personalities would not mesh with what most people would call puppylove!
Hell, I think TD1900 is one of the few game writers who could pull off a deep loveydovey romance for a couple this eccentric! It would be a brushed against many conventions romance simply because of the persons (here esp. Sophia) involved.
Don´t you get it? Those two together would and could not be a 08/15 romance, even if they deeply love each other!
We so rarely get great romances in the AVN, not to speak of the unusual ones. TD already brought two great romances with Hana and Felicia on the way! I am sure he could also bring a really unusual one with Sophia on the way satisfactiorly.

Bro, why are you still answering him on Sophia? No one agrees with him. And he knows it.
Ah, Captain Obviously Abrassive is chiming in with one of his oneliners. Greetings to you too!:)

• Sad
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

pearl94

Aug 24, 2018
I have a proplem installing the game on Android.. It keeps give me image not found when I open the game.. Ps: I did all the instrations.. Help thx
I had this issue as well. Later I copied that archive file to game folder and it works. Try that and let me know

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Where is that picture from? Did I totally miss something like that happening? Must have happened in the latest update as I haven't had a chance to finish it
As far as I remember, it was just a monologue and the beginning of the game’s story, where they show what’s going on in the brothel. nothing that could be considered a scene.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
As far as I remember, it was just a monologue and the beginning of the game’s story, where they show what’s going on in the brothel. nothing that could be considered a scene.
Huh, been so long since I replayed from the beginning I didn't remember that at all. Plus it's also probably cause we hadn't met Sophia at that time so she was just a random chick

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Turret is more dedicated to the idea the Sophie is "secretly" a "good person"/cares about Edwin than any of the people who want incest :KEK:

Like paragraphs and paragraphs of the same stuff reworded no matter how much you try to talk about her in anything but a positive light. Even if you think that she's "on her own side" as opposed to "kathleens side" or the "clubs/Edwin side" that's not good enough.

for example: If you dont "fall under her spell" ie reject her at the bar/leave her and kathleen on the couch she doesn't laugh/joke with Edwin when leaving after breaking into his house.....surely that's her secretly caring about Edwin and not wanting Van doren to know that Edwin is slowly becoming able to resist the drug!!!! And not because she doesn't feel like she has some amount of control over edwin!!!!1 /s

4.90 star(s) 492 Votes