Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
I feel like not being able to talk about Mina (and the carnations) to Hana at that point is a big stain in an overall pretty consistant story with very consistant characters. That was so frustrating to read this "my two only choices are to either stop things with Mina or lie to Hana". Uh, hello Mutt & Jeff, I'd like to actually tell Hana about it if possible. Preferably now instead of waiting for her to discover it 10 episodes from now and be all dramatic about it. Why not have a more extended conversation where we could have asked Hana if doing things with the Carnation even "outside" the club was okay ? Maybe try to make her accept at least the Carnations and maybe say something about Mina (even without talking about the 'promise' per se). Make us promise "no other girls" or even maybe to stop things with the carnations after the last exhibitions or something I don't know. Added conditions, make things clear between Hana and MC. And if Hana can't accept it, then she choses on her own to stay fuckbuddies anyway.

It would even be interesting that Hana accepts it, but still has mixed feelings about it when spending time with Mina or with the carnations for example. Anything but that fake ass illusion of having only these two choices of lying or staying loyal to the T.
Calm educated conversations and critical analysis are kind of the MC's main things: he doesn't do social/feelings/emotional logic well, but he does do critical analysis quite masterfully; he's very "thinker"-based.

Hana actually is fond of Mina ("twintails", as Hana called her), and MIGHT actually be aware that the MC might already have an active interest in her, if Hana drove the MC to Mina's to help her out.

However, that very same familiarity means Hana probably realizes Mina is SERIOUSLY naiive/innocent in fact (it's a high probability this is one of the reasons she likes Mina, and even relaxed a bit around her) so Hana w/likely feel REAL conflicted about the MC lying to her. Having to lie to all the mundanes was Hana's biggest hang-up of dating anyone outside the club.

Doing the Carnations outside the club would kind of be a gray area but in truth it would also be a potential conflict of interest for the MC. I mean if you're going to f*** one of them outside the office you should f*** all three, or someone could try to say that you helped one Carnation over the others by rigging the tests somehow.

Depending on the MC's proclivities that impartial doling out of recreational fvcks might be difficult. I mean, for me, Felicia was so freaking easy to get high affection with it wasn't even funny but Veronica, I just find sub unappealing in real life, so I had trouble putting up with her s*** ingame and it got to the point where I couldn't even give her comforting words after she lost bad in the "humiliation" week, because my affection was so low. That can't hold a candle to Roslind, however, who I didn't even have ANY affection with (ZERO all game til then) until my MC was nice to her during her traumatic experience of being forced to star (w/her real name on display) in the p0rn vid. After that video he suddenly magically had 2 (count em! 2!! affection with her.

Reactions: Mark17

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Kathleen is obviously trying to maneuver Hana into position for this.
I wouldn't be surprised if she is trying SOME twistee shit to corrupt Hana, and she's trying to get some sort of s*** on Hana to distance her from her father. That would definitely be a Kathleen thing to do. That psychopathic b1tch needs to get graped with a leaky pineapple.

That said it would be pretty damn hard to force the issue, given Hana's got club shares coming to her so she's not going to be in a weakened position anytime soon, and especially given who her dad is, and how motivated to protect/help Hana and her mom he is.

Her dad's old though and there might be ways to get him out of the way plus she could be coerced into becoming a carnation for some other reason but that would have to be in a future game, because we've got our three already.

More likely Kath's got some Twisted as f*** plan for forcing Hana into putting carnations in the worst humiliating circumstances possible, and breaking her down that way. Kathleen's likely looking to turn Hannah into another Kathleen, the way she seems to be trying to do that with the MC.

Mind you I haven't played further along in the game than chapter 2's end into in the beginning of 3, so I could be very off base on that

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if she is trying SOME twistee shit to corrupt Hana, and she's trying to get some sort of s*** on Hana to distance her from her father. That would definitely be a Kathleen thing to do. That psychopathic b1tch needs to get graped with a leaky pineapple.

That said it would be pretty damn hard to force the issue, given Hana's got club shares coming to her so she's not going to be in a weakened position anytime soon, and especially given who her dad is, and how motivated to protect/help Hana and her mom he is.

Her dad's old though and there might be ways to get him out of the way plus she could be coerced into becoming a carnation for some other reason but that would have to be in a future game, because we've got our three already.

More likely Kath's got some Twisted as f*** plan for forcing Hana into putting carnations in the worst humiliating circumstances possible, and breaking her down that way. Kathleen's likely looking to turn Hannah into another Kathleen, the way she seems to be trying to do that with the MC.

Mind you I haven't played further along in the game than chapter 2's end into in the beginning of 3, so I could be very off base on that
I think you guyz should realise that the story will end on week 4, saturday night (namely, in 9 days only). After that night, we're only having some aftermath epilogue.

This is what the Authors told us HERE on this thread, more than once.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
I think you guyz should realise that the story will end on week 4, saturday night (namely, in 9 days only). After that night, we're only having some aftermath epilogue.

This is what the Authors told us HERE on this thread, more than once.
So, when should we expect the game be done, after chapter 5???

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I mean if you're going to f*** one of them outside the office you should f*** all three, or someone could try to say that you helped one Carnation over the others by rigging the tests somehow.
Unless you're some sort of an idiot who advertises to others you've fucked one of them outside of the exhibitions i don't see why it'd follow. If you don't make it known then no one will complain, and even if someone did, it's up to them to back up such accusation, or just shut up. Worst case, you could always claim you're trying to keep girl's morale up, as part of your duties.

In any case, GF Hana's potential issue with this would be, you're effectively having an actual affair with another woman behind her back. It's not a grey area at all. (and the game recognizes as much, marking such instances as cheating)

That can't hold a candle to Roslind, however, who I didn't even have ANY affection with (ZERO all game til then) until my MC was nice to her during her traumatic experience of being forced to star (w/her real name on display) in the p0rn vid. After that video he suddenly magically had 2 (count em! 2!! affection with her.
That's bizarre, or maybe just telling -- I had no problem maxing Rose's affection as the first person in the game, simply by treating her like a human being, instead of taking advantage of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Biscardone

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A question, regarding exhibition -- in my playthrough Rose won the first week, and the second week ended up in a three-way tie. Does it mean, if now Veronica and Felicia won one week each, the exhibition would end in a dead heat, with no clear winner? Would it call for some sort of a tie-breaker, or would Kat be more than happy to declare "Well girls, unfortunately it looks none of you gets your reward, but thanks for playing~"?

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
I don't think Kathleen would be satisfied with a draw, and trying to renege on payment would make it that much harder to find suitable candidates for future shows. That kind of thing gets around.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I don't think Kathleen would be satisfied with a draw, and trying to renege on payment would make it that much harder to find suitable candidates for future shows. That kind of thing gets around.
1. Agree
2. Disagree, where would it get around? The losers will gossip away their own fail in the local farmer's market?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't think Kathleen would be satisfied with a draw
Well, i wonder about it, because she certainly seemed satisfied with such outcome for a week, and seeing faces of all contestants as they realize all they've put up with was for naught could be something right up her sadistic alley (and at least some of the old farts in the audience as well)

LordLexx

Jan 2, 2024
As interesting of a plot twist as that'd be, I don't think August or Chuck, especially Chuck, would allow that. August would likely go against it because Hana wouldn't allow it. But it would get out, one way or another. Never underestimate a woman scorned.

Though I'm hoping for an ending where Kathleen gets the boot, MC gets some of Chuck's shares (maybe Kathleen's too), and there's a happy GF route with Hana and Mina.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Even if Kat would love to say "lol nobody wins get fucked" the fact that there is considerable amounts of money floating around it means that a winner will probably happen

unless Firestarter just burns the club down before one is announced :KEK:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But it would get out, one way or another. Never underestimate a woman scorned.
Even if it did, do you think it'd make any real difference? The women who sign up for this contest do it out of desperation and for nothing but a mere chance to win. That they can lose in two different ways* instead of one isn't really going to stop them from trying.

*) technically, it's still one way, even -- "in four showings you have to overall do better than the others in order to get the prize". That it was both other competitors who also failed at this, instead of just one, has no impact on your personal failure to fulfill the winning condition.

Alhv

Feb 10, 2021
How do you think Felicia will behave when she sees that her husband will be at the upcoming exhibition, she will lose everything she had everything, thanks to Caitlin for this, for what? I even felt sorry for her, especially if you chose the path of the "sweet boy". Edwin is sinking deeper and deeper into a pit of disgusting events, from which, it seems to me, it will be very difficult for him to get out, this concerns career goals in the first place.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Even if it did, do you think it'd make any real difference? The women who sign up for this contest do it out of desperation and for nothing but a mere chance to win.
I think Kathleen isn't interested in the kind of candidates she'd get if the possibility of her breaking the deal was common knowledge. The reward has to appear achievable in a manner that can entice women with something to lose, because that's the kind of playthings Kath wants. Put the payout in doubt, and all she'd get would be complete washouts.

How do you think Felicia will behave when she sees that her husband will be at the upcoming exhibition, she will lose everything she had everything, thanks to Caitlin for this, for what?
If her involvement with the club is exposed, which I kinda doubt, losing her toys will be the least of her problems. Her husband seems like the type to hold a grudge the bad way, down to lime-tanks-and-pig-farms kinda deal.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think Kathleen isn't interested in the kind of candidates she'd get if the possibility of her breaking the deal was common knowledge.
But what exactly would be breaking the deal, here? There're clear conditions to win the prize, and they don't include "one of the contestants is guaranteed to get the prize even if there's no actual winner after 4 showings" I also don't think Kat would be heartbroken to have even more desperate people to apply for the contest. If anything, that'd maybe make it even more fun for her.

Put the payout in doubt, and all she'd get would be complete washouts.
For any individual participant their payout is already in doubt, because it hinges on their ability to beat the competition. It really makes no difference to them whether the other two competitors also failed to secure the win.

Consider roulette, or powerball or a number of other jackpot games, where someone winning a prize is also not guaranteed. Doesn't really stop people from spending money for their chance at it.

Of course, it is possible that in case of a tie there will be a tie-breaker. It's just something we don't really know, and simply presumed. But after that second week which can potentially end with no winner, that's quite an eye opener it doesn't have to be the case. That's why i asked. And why MC and/or the Carnations might be inclined to inquire about it too, in such scenario.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If there is a tie, possibly noone wins, and certainly not everyone wins. There might have an immediate bonus game (or tie breaker) to decide the winner.

And what about if a girl won the previous 3 games? Then Kath can say the last game is the one deciding the winner, invalidating the previous ones :unsure:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
If there is a tie, possibly noone wins, and certainly not everyone wins. There might have an immediate bonus game (or tie breaker) to decide the winner.

And what about if a girl won the previous 3 games? Then Kath can say the last game is the one deciding the winner, invalidating the previous ones :unsure:
TD certainly has to think of something. Honestly a tie is relatively easy to solve with just an extra game.

Another problem is if you play like me and "arrange" it so that Rose wins all the games, so she would be 3-0-0 up after week three, so technically with only one week left she would've already won. :unsure:

4.90 star(s) 492 Votes