MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
After having sex with Ian, it’s somehow difficult to believe in a future with her together with Mc... I don’t even know how this story will progress after everything that we’ve seen, but everything is decided by TD1900 ... let's see what comes of this
You mean, suppose they had a threesome and in the future suddenly Mc ends up with Rose, then what would it be like to have a friend (Ian) nearby who they had a threesome with? Damn I'm even afraid to imagine :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Randomguy3478

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
And, I've said this before, but my idea of romantic ending is neither uniform across all five poster girls or necessarily "white picket fence."
Of course the way the LIs are written (and as far as I understood a previous post by TD (Edit: he actually just wrote it again)) we won't just see a "and they lived happily ever after" with every girl (not sure, we'll see that with any girl, to be honest). But as things stand right now, there might be paths for a committed long lasting relationship with everyone of the girls.
That makes absolute sense, since even if we discount the Club stuff, all possible Love interests for our MC have different life circumstances. Just take Hana, our not quite as gothy as she looks drummer girl and August´s heir and Rosi, our Milf mom who is at PC only because her dire situation with the loan sharks. Rosi has every incentive to leave PC as soon as possible and no matter how nice Edwin is, he is part of the people who used Rosi´s situation for their gain. Even if that is overcome, a romance between Rosi and Edwin by definition has to be different from one with Hana, who could meet our MC under quite differing circumstances and has other baggage than Rosi has.
Likewise for the other girls, be it our nice epicurean artist golddigger Felicia, our lez-leaning bisexual championship athlete Veronika, our best friends ex and closet nympho model Mina. Not to speak of our sadist scheming boss Kath or our dangerous genius nerd Sophia.
The HEA of each of the LI´s by definition has to look different, since their life circumstances are different. Meeting each other is just due to the Club as a connection.

Reactions: Takkatakka

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
as for the threesom you need to have more then 3 Bi point with mina, you also had to cheat on her but NOT break it off with her so you have to be two timming Mina and hana

View attachment 3513701

You'll get the flag at the beginning of the update and at the end of the update (assuming you pick the right choices) you have the option to invite Mina with you to felish place
I don't get the MinaCheat one... cheat on whom? You are not dating her. So by default you are not two-timing anyone. The only person you could be two-timing is Hana on the GF path.

Shawnchapp

Engaged Member
Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I don't get the MinaCheat one... cheat on whom? You are not dating her. So by default you are not two-timing anyone. The only person you could be two-timing is Hana on the GF path.

srry i phrased that wrong "you" don't cheat she cheat on ian to be with you back in week 2 you gett he option to "cross the line" when you're with her (to get her to cheat)

Last edited:

starkj

May 17, 2022
as for the threesom you need to have more then 3 Bi point with mina, you also had to cheat on her but NOT break it off with her so you have to be two timming Mina and hana

View attachment 3513701

You'll get the flag at the beginning of the update and at the end of the update (assuming you pick the right choices) you have the option to invite Mina with you to felish place
I'm missing 2 points on Mina Bi Curious so that's it, a shame, oh well, thanks anyway.

Silegy

Dec 27, 2018
A boy meets a girl.
"Hello."
"Hello."
"Do you want to be in a committed relationship with me?"
"Yes."

How some members of f95 think relationships happen, apparently.

Shawnchapp

Engaged Member
Modder
Feb 13, 2018
A boy meets a girl.
"Hello."
"Hello."
"Do you want to be in a committed relationship with me?"
"Yes."

How some members of f95 think relationships happen, apparently.

No one implied anything of the sort.

Maybe work on your reading comprehension before trying to jab at other users.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Randomguy3478

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
This line made me think how it would be nice if we could go with Hana to a tattoo parlour and get a tattoo to match hers.

2024-04-05_15-51-33.png
Although I´m not sure if its possible in HS for male model to have a tattoo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fred9320
4.90 star(s) 493 Votes