jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
is their a way to unlock all gallery or somewhere in the folder where i can change the memories from locked to unlocked or something.

nam193031

Aug 18, 2023
[/QUOTE]
i have an error
how to fix this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this error because of the game right ? if this error by me , how to fix this ?

Last edited by a moderator:

robb

Jul 15, 2017
Serious question. Does the game pick up at some point/get better? Have been playing for 2 hours so far but don't really see the hype behind this game yet.
It has some of the most engaging writing and storytelling on here imo, but if you don't like it after two hours, maybe you're not going to.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Serious question. Does the game pick up at some point/get better? Have been playing for 2 hours so far but don't really see the hype behind this game yet.
I mean...you have to kinda know yourself what it is about the game that might not click with you and if that might change later in the game. If it is the writing or the visuals in general or if you just wait for something that hasn't happen yet, but has a good chance of happening.

Reactions: ename144

tiospamlh

Jan 31, 2021
Downloaded last version for Android, dis everything as supposed for installation, but didn't get the new content, am I missing something?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Which games are you hyped for? To have a better idea of what you like to answer you more accurately.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PaleCarnations-CH4U4Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Emma is not off-limit, she's as available as the other whores. He's just a bro to Jacob I guess.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Heavily implied she's got some kind of connection to Jacob, enough to scrap with Warren, and Jacob is good folks.

Jacob is a hypocrite. Kills dudes for a living but never stops whining about the girls. Huge spoilsport in any evil playthrough. Second only to hana.

Agree with you about cassandra, but drinking cum is not better. Which leaves... nobody?

Reactions: Displayme and pigg
4.90 star(s) 493 Votes