Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Oh brother, this guy is still going on and on and on. How pathetic do you have to be to run to the community of a game specifically dedicated to degrading women just to have somebody, anybody, validate your contempt for women only to get absolutely ratioed. Give up and take the L man.

Just realized that you insult a real human because of criticism of a fictional woman.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That makes sense, the MC-Ian-Rosi threesome is more or less an extension of Club business (Edwin making sure Rosi can compete), so no problem with Hana on that front.
I have to report a bug,by the way. Felicia talking with Denise should give her a confidence point generally, but that does not happen on all paths! In one playthrough of the Art exhibition, I confronted Lucy after sending Feli to talk with the artist. I was on good terms with Lucy from their earlier talk and got the info about Kat and a kiss from her, not more.
Afterwards, Feli´s Confidence score was still three even if it should have been four, since she had a great talk.
I don't think that's a bug. Felicia still gains a Confidence point for talking to Denise (at least she did in my test), but she loses a Confidence point when Waylon ambushes her; you can't warn her about Eric's presence if you spend your time digging into Lucy's mission.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Let's say... a four out of ten, while putting most western AVNs at around a 2?
We are a fairly tame game, but your mileage will vary with the types of story you've exposed yourself to.
I confess that the best ending I can hope for is Edwin leaving the club before the feds invade the place and arrest everyone.

Can I be a little more optimistic, or is it better not to?

It's no joke, I'm being honest.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
I confess that the best ending I can hope for is Edwin leaving the club before the feds invade the place and arrest everyone.

Can I be a little more optimistic, or is it better not to?

It's no joke, I'm being honest.
Would be a brilliant april 1st joke update

Silegy

Dec 27, 2018
Funny how different people can have so entirely different hopes for their happy ending.
I, for one, hope that I can help Rose win the competition, marry her right after, and while she's working off her debt with the club she gets used to the job enough to stay.

• Wow
Reactions: Ale3

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey all...I just started playing this game for the first time...it's very good so far but jesus christ if you have any morals it really pulls your strings...my goal is to try and help Rose because she seems the most innocent and I feel bad for her situation...also it doesn't hurt that she's absolutely gorgeous and reminds me of what MC's mother had to do for him when he was a child. I hope that I can help and save her. any opinions are greatly appreciated

Reactions: m4pII

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Hm, seeing the romance tag here i am wondering. Isn´t this vn just a simple fuck em all, don´t give a shit about consequences?
I´ve only tried it once two years or three years ago but i gave up, because except the mindless fucking there was nothing at all.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hm, seeing the romance tag here i am wondering. Isn´t this vn just a simple fuck em all, don´t give a shit about consequences?
I´ve only tried it once two years or three years ago but i gave up, because except the mindless fucking there was nothing at all.
It kinda...can be...although with good characters and a good story. But there is already one "girlfriend" path in the game, with probably more to follow in which you start a deeper committed relationship with one of the LIs.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Are you in the correct thread? Because while the story is still developing, a simply fuck em all will see to it that the consequences of your choices will be fucking YOU in the end! There are a lot of choices which already had consequences and will have consequnences in the future of the game. Not only the one LI you can choose in the end, but also what will happening with your friends and you.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I suppose it depends on how you qualify romance, and what you want from the tag.

There's a big emphasis on getting to know, connect with, and empathize with the girls. That was there from the beginning, but there's also a couple of big romantic set pieces now, and you can GF up one of the heroines at this point too.

However, it's worth mentioning that the romantic undercurrent of the scenario is contrasted against exhibitions in front of dirty old men, cheating on spouses, and other unavoidable developments that someone who hates NTR enough to proclaim it in their signature will likely find distasteful.

4.90 star(s) 493 Votes