RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Seesranger556

Sep 5, 2023
after getting the attic key what do i do next the part im stuck on is the quest what are they doing saturday and sunday night?

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
This game has the potential to be a good game, it just needs to be polished, I hope this game doesn't just focus on NTR, I suggest this game has a Vanilla/Happy route, so that players can determine which route they want, this is so that this game has a balance, players who want to play this game with the NTR route and the Vanilla/Happy route
I have also given my full Reviews about this game, there

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
How to get kento to fuck eris
I had sex with rei but i rejected her feelings I wanted to see what would happen I left the house the came back eris was asked the protagonist to be with her I rejected her offer she said she will make the protagonist pay I don’t know which day is it but make sure you are up at night when rin and rei are asleep you see Kento and eris have sex she made a deal with him I don’t know what Kind of deal

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
I had sex with rei but i rejected her feelings I wanted to see what would happen I left the house the came back eris was asked the protagonist to be with her I rejected her offer she said she will make the protagonist pay I don’t know which day is it but make sure you are up at night when rin and rei are asleep you see Kento and eris have sex she made a deal with him I don’t know what Kind of deal
How did you reject Rei?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
How did you reject Rei?
You get your relationship to 9 then wait for an event where storm happens they have sex during the storm after that just go talk to rei when she is in her room and decide you’re relationship with her be her boyfriend or reject being her boyfriend

Ronaldo1333

Feb 14, 2019
You get your relationship to 9 then wait for an event where storm happens they have sex during the storm after that just go talk to rei when she is in her room and decide you’re relationship with her be her boyfriend or
what happen after u reject being her boyfriend

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes