RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
How to approach girls at night? Easily. Work in a store, earning about 1000. Then, near Festivalnaya Street, there is a hotel. In Hotel Alley at the end there is a Shadow Dealer. Buy a master key and that's it. The rooms are at your disposal. And the Glass Boy will disappear from the room one evening. Take this moment and the key to the attic located on the top of the closet to the left of the door is yours. You can also look into his computer, but the password is in the library.

Reactions: The_Harem_Lover

Tobi-Hentai

Jul 13, 2017
How did you unlock kento and rei ntr content because I’m still stuck on the photo shoot
Read the hint for advancing her relationship with Kento, it has to says "What are they doing on Sat and Sunday night?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On Saturday night you have to go outside the house. You are going to hear clapping, click the bench on the left to trigger the window scene:

Then go to his room and watch the scene. It's going to be Eva the stripper. At midnight go to his room and he is going to let you in.
Next weekend do all the same steps but this time it's going to be Rei.

I don't know if other conditions are needed for these events to trigger. Maybe Rei has to see you having sex in the shower with Rin. Maybe you have to reject her as your girlfriend. I'm just guessing.

My advice to you all is to wait for some updates. Right now, we are just wasting our time guessing how all stuff works in the game.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Read the hint for advancing her relationship with Kento, it has to says "What are they doing on Sat and Sunday night?"

On Saturday night you have to go outside the house. You are going to hear clapping, click the bench on the left to trigger the window scene:

Then go to his room and watch the scene. It's going to be Eva the stripper. At midnight go to his room and he is going to let you in.

I don't know if other conditions are needed for these events to trigger. Maybe Rei has to see you having sex in the shower with Rin. Maybe you have to reject her as your girlfriend. I'm just guessing.

My advice to you all is to wait for some updates. Right now, we are just wasting our time guessing how all stuff works in the game.
Thank you for the answer

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022

there is a hint board

srteare

Apr 3, 2020
How do you get into class A every monday i lose a point from intelligence so i never get to 9

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Right this will be my final post as i have 100% completed this update there is currently no NTR content in this game you have to actively cheat on your partner for them to start cheating on you and all other women aren't dating you in the first place so they can sleep with whoever they want maybe this will change in the future but as of this update i would say its not worth playing.

Reactions: XZXZXX

lordeloki

Nov 16, 2021
Don't work. At least for me.

I guess I am just missing an event trigger but I did exactly that. Went from Class C to Class A and she still ignores me in the afternoon with her friends.
I don't know if intelligence is important, but I went to classes every day for a week and on Monday after the tests, when you are transferred to class A, you can talk to her on the sports field and there she will ask for help

0rphan

NTR Lover
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

Bingo ,correct answer

Ronaldo1333

Feb 14, 2019

how do u bring it up

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes