RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Flasheave

Jul 15, 2024
this game looks really cool and I would really like to finish it, but to be honest I am a casual and it is very difficult for me to understand where and how to do what
I would really like to see some kind of list of events in the game and step-by-step instructions on what to do to trigger them, like in other games like Summertime Saga
I hope that in future updates there will be at least something that will simplify the gameplay
I understand that this is the author’s first game (by the way, it turned out very well for the first time), but I’m apparently too stupid for this game, so in order for me to enjoy the game (maybe not as the author intended, for which I apologize to the author (sorry I'm stupid)) add anything that will make the game easier to understand, please :3

Now I will turn to people who understand the game
Guys, please help me, write WALKTHROUGH for this game, with this you will help not only me but also people like me (I hope that I’m not the only one so stupid xD)

Last edited:

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
ok, i've been playing it for quite a while, although there are still some scenes i haven't gotten to, but let me say this.
is this game purely just NTR? or is there a Vanilla/Happy route?
if this game is purely just NTR, i suggest we should just remove "choices" like this.
0 - C1 - Copy.jpg

because no matter what option you choose, you will still get NTR.
0 - C1 - Copy - Copy.jpg

So it's better to remove that option, and just let the text run without any options, like whether to date this girl or not, because if there's an option like that but it doesn't change anything in the end, so what's the point of having an option like that?

Therefore I would like to know if this game is purely NTR only or there is a Vanilla/Happy route?
If it's purely NTR, I would suggest removing options like the example above.
but if this game has a Vanilla/Happy route we can add an option like that
so players who play this game, can choose which route they want to play, the NTR route or the Vanilla/Happy route.

gabrielpmc

Oct 20, 2020
ok, i've been playing it for quite a while, although there are still some scenes i haven't gotten to, but let me say this.
if this game is purely just NTR, i suggest we should just remove "choices" like this.
View attachment 3928516

View attachment 3928518

So it's better to remove that option, and just let the text run without any options, like whether to date this girl or not, because if there's an option like that but it doesn't change anything in the end, so what's the point of having an option like that?

Therefore I would like to know if this game is purely NTR only or there is a Vanilla/Happy route?
so players who play this game, can choose which route they want to play, the NTR route or the Vanilla/Happy route.
How did you find these scenes?

srteare

Apr 3, 2020
View attachment 3928516

View attachment 3928518

where did you get that scene?

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021

go downtown, go downstairs and enter this house, talk to Emily and increase her love level, after don't forget to talk to Emily in front of her house in the afternoon.
0 - C1 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Note: on some days emily is absent from work and sometimes not in front of her house in the afternoon.

when on her working days, Emily still doesn't open her shop like this.
then she went somewhere, go here, you'll find her.
0 - C1.jpg

0 - C1 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: gabrielpmc

kplw

Jan 29, 2024
I found the cat, Luna is in the residential area at night, but I am still having trouble getting the attic key, Does anyone know where it is?
Sorry I still cant find the cat at night do you know where in the residential area?

0rphan

NTR Lover
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 3928516

View attachment 3928518

I'm planning to do both ntr and happy route,but it is difficult to get happy ending.There are two factors make Emily goes to ntr route.You didnt fulfill the other requirment.That's why option didn't affect result.

Reactions: XZXZXX

0rphan

NTR Lover
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
this game looks really cool and I would really like to finish it, but to be honest I am a casual and it is very difficult for me to understand where and how to do what
I would really like to see some kind of list of events in the game and step-by-step instructions on what to do to trigger them, like in other games like Summertime Saga
I hope that in future updates there will be at least something that will simplify the gameplay
I understand that this is the author’s first game (by the way, it turned out very well for the first time), but I’m apparently too stupid for this game, so in order for me to enjoy the game (maybe not as the author intended, for which I apologize to the author (sorry I'm stupid)) add anything that will make the game easier to understand, please :3

Now I will turn to people who understand the game
Guys, please help me, write WALKTHROUGH for this game, with this you will help not only me but also people like me (I hope that I’m not the only one so stupid xD)
Sorry,it's my bad made this game difficult in purpose.I will add more guide in next update.You are not stupid.Don't say that.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Sorry to ask, but how do you enable the hint board on phone? Already played for many in-game days and didn't made any progress (it would be way easier to have a quest log, like any other RPGMaker game ¬¬)

Edit: Okay, sorry, my bad, didn't download the 1.1 version from the other link

Last edited:

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
I'm planning to do both ntr and happy route,but it is difficult to get happy ending.There are two factors make Emily goes to ntr route.You didnt fulfill the other requirment.That's why option didn't affect result.
okay, this is interesting and it's nice that the developers took both, "ntr route and Vanilla/Happy route" at first, I thought the developers would only choose one route, which is pure NTR.

okay, this is interesting and it's nice that the developers took both, "ntr route and Vanilla/Happy route" at first, I thought the developers would only choose one route, which is pure NTR.

And since you said "There were two factors that made Emily choose the NTR route. You didn't fulfill the other requirements" then that means in the future, we have requirements to prevent Emily from going the NTR route right?

Honestly, among all the female characters on the current list, emily is one of the most interesting women here for me, it would be great if in the Vanilla/Happy emily route later, where she finally left the entertainment world because she finally found her true love, and started a new life, and we as players prevent the bastards who want to rape emily, we finally choose to train, strengthen strength to prevent that from happening, I want there to be a scene where emily talks to the client she doesn't want to have sex and we try to prevent it but we lose the fight and finally emily has sex with the client / person,

(note, it's okay if emily doesn't quit her job, it's just that she's only the owner and doesn't accept to serve the client).

I think adding scenarios like that is no problem, because we already have a menu like this from the beginning. there is strength, there is abiliy, chram, intelligence, and even luck.

0 - C1 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Chazon

Aug 24, 2022
Someone send a save. Avoid all the questions and just get a full save. Pretty sure there's a gallery.

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
Sorry to ask, but how do you enable the hint board on phone? Already played for many in-game days and didn't made any progress (it would be way easier to have a quest log, like any other RPGMaker game ¬¬)

Edit: Okay, sorry, my bad, didn't download the 1.1 version from the other link
to open the phone menu, click "P"
to move the menu on the phone icon press "Q" and "W"
to click on the icon menu on the phone click "Z"
to exit the phone menu, click "X" or "ESC".

the mechanism is quite complicated, that's why I hope developers will change the method in the next update, let the system open the menu just like other RPGMaker games.
1723606807282.png

You can click on this icon to see the status of the female character, such as love and corruption, as well as how to trigger a scene.
0 - C1 - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
0 - C1 - Copy - Copy (2).jpg

while this menu icon, you can see the status of women who are in a relationship with other men, for example like Kento, and how to get the scene
0 - C1 - Copy - Copy.jpg
0 - C1 - Copy - Copy (2).jpg

BONUS 1723130493280.png
I hope this can help you

YeeYeeYeetz

May 1, 2018
How do I progress further with Anna. I've gotten to the "speech" scene in the gym and the next tip just says to check Ito's computer but there is no new video coming up.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes