RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
How increase agility? Anyone help pls
You go to the area near the house on the right side. There will be an old man there who will teach you dexterity. For this you need Cowards. You can take them when Red-haired goes to the Bathroom. Then you can pull off your panties and give them to the Old Man. The training begins.

Flasheave

Jul 15, 2024
Sorry,it's my bad made this game difficult in purpose.I will add more guide in next update.You are not stupid.Don't say that.
I apologize, I'm just used to respecting the work of other people, that's why I say this, I'm glad that you noticed my comment and I'm glad to hear about the possibility of adding guides in the new update

kplw

Jan 29, 2024
okay, this is interesting and it's nice that the developers took both, "ntr route and Vanilla/Happy route" at first, I thought the developers would only choose one route, which is pure NTR.

okay, this is interesting and it's nice that the developers took both, "ntr route and Vanilla/Happy route" at first, I thought the developers would only choose one route, which is pure NTR.

And since you said "There were two factors that made Emily choose the NTR route. You didn't fulfill the other requirements" then that means in the future, we have requirements to prevent Emily from going the NTR route right?

Honestly, among all the female characters on the current list, emily is one of the most interesting women here for me, it would be great if in the Vanilla/Happy emily route later, where she finally left the entertainment world because she finally found her true love, and started a new life, and we as players prevent the bastards who want to rape emily, we finally choose to train, strengthen strength to prevent that from happening, I want there to be a scene where emily talks to the client she doesn't want to have sex and we try to prevent it but we lose the fight and finally emily has sex with the client / person,

(note, it's okay if emily doesn't quit her job, it's just that she's only the owner and doesn't accept to serve the client).

I think adding scenarios like that is no problem, because we already have a menu like this from the beginning. there is strength, there is abiliy, chram, intelligence, and even luck.

View attachment 3929847
How Does one train for strength I have agility Nine and take PE Classes but I always fall and never get paired up with Anna

YeeYeeYeetz

May 1, 2018
How Does one train for strength I have agility Nine and take PE Classes but I always fall and never get paired up with Anna
There seems to be another stat "Energy" that does not come up in the stats menu. It is actually the number underneath the hearts in the top left. You raise your max Energy by running laps on the field at school or the one by home. Once its high enough your character should no longer fail during Gym class and you can choose to pair up with Anna. You might also have to talk to Anna once in the afternoon in the Gym.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
It still crashes for me a lot and the fade in at the start and slow walk speed are driving me crazy.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyCollegeMemories-0.115
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KaraKiri

Sep 15, 2019
Ok, sooo...
Almost nothing is happening in this game.
You are lost on a gigantic map with no clues.
And you literally dont know what to do and lot of things seem to be locked behind, you dont know behind what in fact.

Map is far too big but at the same time you can walk 3 cases without bumping into some stuff with a hitbox, making the navigation ultra tedious and annoying, more than any rpgm games i've ever played. Best example being when you left the "home" map for the first time by the north east, you instantly bump into a NPC and if you avoid him you bump into a light pole and if you go on the road you bump into a car (maps are big but far too cluttered where the player is supposed to walk). And that first interaction you have the first time you are going to a new map and it is what will happen every step of the way when you run around the maps. Gamedev seem to have spent far too much time trying to make a good looking "not empty" map, totally forgetting players will have to navigate it (and run like headless chicken back and forth trying to understand/find what to do). Aslo even sub maps are far too big, just a simple class room is gigantic for no reason at all.

So, navigating the world and maps is pretty bad, if not just very bad. But what about the gameplay itself ? Well, it's on part with the maps. Bad. You don't know what to do, lot of interaction does not works. Trying to gain strength status ? Go to the training ground icon, interact and it just doesn't works when you do a training session... Why ? Dont know. Try to up "love" status from a character ? Maybe you will find how and when interact with her, maybe not/never even after running all over the map for hours trying to find her, and maybe it will not works even if you interacted with her... Why ? Dont know.

After playing 2 hours straight on my second run on the new update, i finally got my first CG from a "quest" that i triggered myself by giving the cat food (should i talk about how hard it was to find and understand how to make money to buy cat food ?). Nice no pantsu shot CG, but the dialogue say something about a supposed event i've done before, but i've in fact never triggered during my run. Meaning i got dialogues about events i've never played/triggered during my play session. It also happened with Melody, when i was sent for a reason i totaly ignore, to class C, and MC say something about her being the girl from the stripclub. Wait, there is stripclub in the game to start with ? Didn't know about it, never been there during my gameplay, but the game act as if i know about it.

There is so much things to say right now. Too much annoying things like the maps or being lost not knowing what to do. This game is alsmot the epytomy of poorly designed sandbox so far. But CGs are good (too short, tho), story and development seem interesting.

Maybe I sound harsh, but this game seems so promising that I want it to succeed, so I want to quickly point out its biggest flaws. I hope gamedev will help the player with clearer clues, make a better game menu, unclutter the maps for a more flowless navigation for the player, reworks the maps a little to make some of them smaller (in the school everything is far too big).

Wish you the best.

0rphan

NTR Lover
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Ok, sooo...
Almost nothing is happening in this game.
You are lost on a gigantic map with no clues.
And you literally dont know what to do and lot of things seem to be locked behind, you dont know behind what in fact.

Map is far too big but at the same time you can walk 3 cases without bumping into some stuff with a hitbox, making the navigation ultra tedious and annoying, more than any rpgm games i've ever played. Best example being when you left the "home" map for the first time by the north east, you instantly bump into a NPC and if you avoid him you bump into a light pole and if you go on the road you bump into a car (maps are big but far too cluttered where the player is supposed to walk). And that first interaction you have the first time you are going to a new map and it is what will happen every step of the way when you run around the maps. Gamedev seem to have spent far too much time trying to make a good looking "not empty" map, totally forgetting players will have to navigate it (and run like headless chicken back and forth trying to understand/find what to do). Aslo even sub maps are far too big, just a simple class room is gigantic for no reason at all.

So, navigating the world and maps is pretty bad, if not just very bad. But what about the gameplay itself ? Well, it's on part with the maps. Bad. You don't know what to do, lot of interaction does not works. Trying to gain strength status ? Go to the training ground icon, interact and it just doesn't works when you do a training session... Why ? Dont know. Try to up "love" status from a character ? Maybe you will find how and when interact with her, maybe not/never even after running all over the map for hours trying to find her, and maybe it will not works even if you interacted with her... Why ? Dont know.

After playing 2 hours straight on my second run on the new update, i finally got my first CG from a "quest" that i triggered myself by giving the cat food (should i talk about how hard it was to find and understand how to make money to buy cat food ?). Nice no pantsu shot CG, but the dialogue say something about a supposed event i've done before, but i've in fact never triggered during my run. Meaning i got dialogues about events i've never played/triggered during my play session. It also happened with Melody, when i was sent for a reason i totaly ignore, to class C, and MC say something about her being the girl from the stripclub. Wait, there is stripclub in the game to start with ? Didn't know about it, never been there during my gameplay, but the game act as if i know about it.

There is so much things to say right now. Too much annoying things like the maps or being lost not knowing what to do. This game is alsmot the epytomy of poorly designed sandbox so far. But CGs are good (too short, tho), story and development seem interesting.

Maybe I sound harsh, but this game seems so promising that I want it to succeed, so I want to quickly point out its biggest flaws. I hope gamedev will help the player with clearer clues, make a better game menu, unclutter the maps for a more flowless navigation for the player, reworks the maps a little to make some of them smaller (in the school everything is far too big).

Wish you the best.
I'm sorry for your frustration.I will try to make a map in next update.

Reactions: KaraKiri

Gistin

Jul 4, 2018

Save 11 - about to talk to rei, if you want or not to be gf.
Save 12 - kento fuking rei (if rei is gf, eva will be on her place)

Game in general needs to follow either NTR knight or BREAST MAFIA - NAMPA BEACH mechanics as it seems to be reaching for that, but having poor user experience and frustrating choices by making the player explore for each day cycle for content in a continuous manner.
Hints are fine, but sometimes they are wrong, like when it says 'friday for rei and kento night', but there is no content.
As a QOL, I would add a map with icons of the characters and fast travel.
For animations, I am not familiar with your workflow, but Cascadeur can help with the animation workflow.
And as a petition, if pregnancy could be a mechanic, I would love that.

Did like the game as it had some aspects of NTR Knight and i love sandbox.
Map size is not the problem. maybe a way to increase player movement speed.

tankerNTR

Oct 11, 2019

Save 11 - about to talk to rei, if you want or not to be gf.
Save 12 - kento fuking rei (if rei is gf, eva will be on her place)

Game in general needs to follow either NTR knight or BREAST MAFIA - NAMPA BEACH mechanics as it seems to be reaching for that, but having poor user experience and frustrating choices by making the player explore for each day cycle for content in a continuous manner.
Hints are fine, but sometimes they are wrong, like when it says 'friday for rei and kento night', but there is no content.
As a QOL, I would add a map with icons of the characters and fast travel.
For animations, I am not familiar with your workflow, but Cascadeur can help with the animation workflow.
And as a petition, if pregnancy could be a mechanic, I would love that.

Did like the game as it had some aspects of NTR Knight and i love sandbox.
Map size is not the problem. maybe a way to increase player movement speed.
Does accepting or rejecting being a girlfriend affect the game's plot?

Gistin

Jul 4, 2018
Does accepting or rejecting being a girlfriend affect the game's plot?
For the moment, as soon as you make a decision the content ends, besides some interaction when talking to Rei.
If Rei is your gf she won't have sex with kento. At night after the photoshoot when spying them from the bench just outside.

Reactions: tankerNTR
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes