RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

giveupkuzu

Jun 7, 2018
Here is my completed save. It's NTR routes. Has some extra saves for scenes.

Anna can be found NTR Wed noon Gym, Sat noon Beach, Sun morning apartments north of home.
Melody NTR once a week passes not turning in assignment.
Reiko can be found Tues noon Downtown north alleyway, Sun morning Beach, and Weekend night Nightclub.
Ophelia Sat night Nightclub.

One thing I am still trying to find is Eris being corrupted.
Also I didn't progress in new girl questline with trains/mountain spring. She'll show up in the nightclub on weekends once she is progressed enough.
Always go to library and gym once a week to keep stats to 9.
Go to class 3x a week in the morn to stay in class 2-1.
Can u include the globa file pls

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
how to trigger eris kento scenes ?
I got it by rejecting her during the cat cosplay scene and having the love lowered. She then plans to push Rei to photoshoot and you'll see the ntr scene during tuesday midnight in eris room. This enables you to get another scene during the sunday sunset hill outing.

Reactions: MioNTR

MioNTR

Aug 20, 2024
I got it by rejecting her during the cat cosplay scene and having the love lowered. She then plans to push Rei to photoshoot and you'll see the ntr scene during tuesday midnight in eris room. This enables you to get another scene during the sunday sunset hill outing.
Wait there is another way to NTR rei?

shikigamiex

Nov 21, 2020
I hope we can do reverse corruption with Melody and the other sluts and slowly turn them back into prim and proper ladies. Would be hilarious and pretty unique.

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
Uhh how do you go to the recollection room?
Don't think there is one. You can click on the heart in the living room after 'completing' the game which shows previews of a future update. The game is complete when you arrive home and see rin's husband come home as well. Its a fun game though could be difficult in some ways in figuring out how to unlock different scenes.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Don't think there is one. You can click on the heart in the living room after 'completing' the game which shows previews of a future update. The game is complete when you arrive home and see rin's husband come home as well. Its a fun game though could be difficult in some ways in figuring out how to unlock different scenes.
Oh damn. So you gotta really play the game to see the scenes?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyCollegeMemories-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
For anyone having issues, Luna the cat is on top of a roof in the area(zone) left of protags house, only at night, in the bottom right.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I never know why Dev's think we want to replay 98% of content a thousand times to maybe see new/different content. Sometimes you just DL the updates until it is PASS rather than FAIL. There should always be a way to see all content in one play. It may take longer, but less boring. I have 20,000 games and 1 hr to decide what to play. Many here have more games than time, figure it out. (fully generalized comment)

Reactions: geekle
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes