RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

croPath

May 10, 2017
Definitely desperately needs a scene replay gallery. Its a basic game feature and especially needed in games with mutually exclusive scenes

Last edited:

Denden878787

Dec 30, 2020
Does this game have any guide? I have already reach the end of the game without triggering any ntr event the only thing remotely ntr that i triggered is the photoshoot which takes so much time without guide before. Also where do i get catfood for eris event at monday?

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
Looks like new update included a video file for rei and ito. Also there's a ntr morning scene with kentoXrei.
I like the additional mai questline. Also includes many qol improvements. love the game alot dev and having fun getting scenes.

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
Does this game have any guide? I have already reach the end of the game without triggering any ntr event the only thing remotely ntr that i triggered is the photoshoot which takes so much time without guide before. Also where do i get catfood for eris event at monday?
cat food is 20 gold at the convenience store. its located south of the city center waypoint. i made a small spreadsheet of stuff i found if you like. table gets a little getting used to.
Edit: Updated 9/3/24 V.137 [V.122 is same aside from Orange boxes]
Picture1.jpg
Places.png.jpg

Last edited:

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
ok, i've been playing it for quite a while, although there are still some scenes i haven't gotten to, but let me say this.
is this game purely just NTR? or is there a Vanilla/Happy route?
if this game is purely just NTR, i suggest we should just remove "choices" like this.
View attachment 3928516

because no matter what option you choose, you will still get NTR.
View attachment 3928518

So it's better to remove that option, and just let the text run without any options, like whether to date this girl or not, because if there's an option like that but it doesn't change anything in the end, so what's the point of having an option like that?

Therefore I would like to know if this game is purely NTR only or there is a Vanilla/Happy route?
If it's purely NTR, I would suggest removing options like the example above.
but if this game has a Vanilla/Happy route we can add an option like that
so players who play this game, can choose which route they want to play, the NTR route or the Vanilla/Happy route.
yep, this is 100% NTR, there will be no Vanilla route here, I'm sure after I finish playing this game, why is that? it's because the concept and framework of the game have been formed.
You can see for yourself, any option you choose will not change anything, Even without the option, you can see women having relationships with other men, for example rin going out with other men at night, you can't stop her or expect her to go out with other men, or when she has sex in her room, or in the bathroom with another man.
the initial concept of the game is already formed, and it leads to the NTR route, so if the developer wants to make the Vanilla route, the developer will have to recreate the initial concept of the game and it will take a lot of time.
the developer won't waste his time with something like this, the developer will not waste his time with something like this, especially many people in this place prefer the NTR route, you can see for yourself, therefore the developer will prefer to make the NTR route which people like more, even if the developer will make the Vanilla route, it will only exist when the game is near the END.

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
Being a rpgm is bad enough, and you have to enhance it with genius ideas like hiding locations (of course the mc doesn't have the required IQ to use google map, what a surprise. "Omg, does this city have subway? Where's the school library? Could it be in a bunker?"), used panties in a house full of girls somehow not obtainable, and all the walking out of house with stupid interior design at every fucking morning... how fun

All these tedious work without knowing exactly what kind of content I would be able to get. No thanks

Lucyper

Oct 31, 2020
Is the hint: "where are they on Fri and Sat at night?" the end of content for Rei? I already seen the scenes at midnight but nothing changed

Gistin

Jul 4, 2018
Is the hint: "where are they on Fri and Sat at night?" the end of content for Rei? I already seen the scenes at midnight but nothing changed
You have Rei at Friday night at the stripclub with kento and saturday night in the room fucking with kento. and the new scene is kento in rei's room saturday morning. That is the end of the content up to now.

Reactions: Lucyper

Lucyper

Oct 31, 2020
You have Rei at Friday night at the stripclub with kento and saturday night in the room fucking with kento. and the new scene is kento in rei's room saturday morning. That is the end of the content up to now.
God bless your 4 balls! I can delete the game now

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes