RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

aff.686

Feb 9, 2018
where can i meet emily first time? any walkthrough? seems a bit confused the game

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
There's gotta be a better way to find the girls in this game. I can't for the life of me find out where the f Rei is. It says she's at school but I've searched everywhere and she ain't anywhere. She's also randomly getting love points with other guys and I have freaking clue why or what is going on.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
For the moment, as soon as you make a decision the content ends, besides some interaction when talking to Rei.
If Rei is your gf she won't have sex with kento. At night after the photoshoot when spying them from the bench just outside.
So if she's your gf she won't NTR you anymore? But that would defeat the entire point of NTR.

Reactions: DeHeav

Gistin

Jul 4, 2018
So if she's your gf she won't NTR you anymore? But that would defeat the entire point of NTR.
If you have low luck and you cheat with Rin on the shower. Rei will find out, and she will still be your gf, but will cheat.

withjap

Jul 16, 2021
I just want to say that I love the game. Although it needs to be polished, it has a great future. I'm going to wait for the new updates with much interest.

Justinbb1

Jun 19, 2022
Tiene que haber una mejor manera de encontrar a las chicas en este juego. No puedo averiguar dónde está Rei. Dice que está en la escuela, pero la he buscado por todas partes y no está en ningún lado. También está obteniendo puntos de amor al azar con otros chicos y no tengo ni la menor idea de por qué o qué está pasando.
[/CITA]
¿Ya has buscado en la pista de carreras, en el baño del gimnasio y en la biblioteca?

XxXCrownClownXxX

Jan 29, 2023
View attachment 3907742

Overview:
You are international student study in a foreign country.You found out something wrong in this school and you met your childhood friend in your school.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-23
Release Date: 2024-08-23
Developer: OrphanStudio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.121
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
You know I really like the game so far. I think for what it offers it's quite complex. Sure, the map is big but I think as more girls scenarios get added it will fill up in time. Great work so far and keep it up.

ace4444

Feb 28, 2020
where can i meet emily first time? any walkthrough? seems a bit confused the game
Try seeing my new calender. You have to meet her outside her car at certain times (refer to calender which is noon wed thur fri sat). Then to meet her at massage parklor you need to have been with the stripper at the night club to unlock the massage parlor.

Tesudatoito

Jun 15, 2019
This project is one of those that should be on dlsite. I won without a doubt hahaha, very entertaining, the game reminded me of the first installment of summer scars o a struggle with sin

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyCollegeMemories-0.121
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 28, 2022
I am sorry if this is a dumb question but just where is the Gym where I can train my strength?
Where Anna also apparently is?

Edit: Wow I found it right after I posted this

• Haha
Reactions: Justinbb1

Lucyper

Oct 31, 2020
I am sorry if this is a dumb question but just where is the Gym where I can train my strength?
Where Anna also apparently is?

Edit: Wow I found it right after I posted this
Be a gentleman and tell where the F it is lol, I couldn't find and I searched the whole map

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes