RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
I belive its impossible to raise agility since the guy doesnt want Rin`s panties and the only time you cant take anyone else`s is monday morning wich doesnt exist due school forcing you into monday afternoon

0rphan

NTR Lover
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I belive its impossible to raise agility since the guy doesnt want Rin`s panties and the only time you cant take anyone else`s is monday morning wich doesnt exist due school forcing you into monday afternoon
Did you download the new update?

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Meet the stripper in the club or whole in w downtown
Must say i was pretty harsh on this game when i first played it but its nice to see all the improvements already. one thing i will add is i think it will be a good idea to improve the progression of scenes so instead of rei immedialty having sex with kento maybe you catch kento getting a handjob from rei in the shower but its steamed up so you cant tell its rei and the maybe you catch him getting a titjob at his desk but you also cant see who it is then a blowjob ect then finally the sex scenes.

Reactions: Justinbb1

bloodmouthteeth

Dec 13, 2020
Eris cosplay: prepare 500 G for stripper before friday, Kento leaves house on friday night
progress her love story to stage 4 (Love 6, go home on friday night)
friday afternoon school/store/park activity and then go home

Last edited:

And so ash seeketh embers

Formerly 'And so ash seeketh fire'
May 16, 2024
Rough around the edges but tons of potential, and the dev works towards fixing the more glaring issues. Definitely will keep an eye on this one. 1001048043.gif

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes