RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Click the attic to trigger the dialog that says its closed, then talk to Rin to know she doesn't have the key. And last, when Kento isn't on his room click this wardrobe:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's how i obtain it. I don't know if you need to do anything else.
He's always in the room tho

FuzzyWuzzy816

May 13, 2021
It's a shame that there is so much content in the game, but we can't find it.

The map is already huge and in many places it is unclear whether you can go through the door or not.

The controls on the phone are very strange and inconvenient.

We need a clearer way to understand the characteristics, what they affect and where to upgrade them.

Overall it’s cool, I wouldn’t want the author to stop working on the project.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
so i finally unlocked the ntr content for rei and kento or whatever his name then lost the save file somehow has anyone got a save with all that unlocked?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
so i finally unlocked the ntr content for rei and kento or whatever his name then lost the save file somehow has anyone got a save with all that unlocked?
How did you unlock kento and rei ntr content because I’m still stuck on the photo shoot

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
where is the coach's office at the school ?? ((((
He has no own office. It's just the teachers room. Upper left computer. You can see that he also tracks anna but no content for that for now.

Well on my part I still haven't figured out how to interact with melody or help her out like the hints are mentioned. Gonna wait a few updates I guess and see how the dev will polish the game or add events.
Saw the event in which the husband of rin came back and that is the end of the version. I felt like I only saw less than half the game has to offer though.

I definetely like what I played and I can see that this could be a nice sandbox game.

0rphan What I really like was the "aftermath" standing CG for the school nurse. She looks used and has a spanking mark on her breast if you go and check on her again.
Love small changes like this and I hope you will continue to add this for the other characters as well. :)

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I just thought I could watch him and Ray, but thanks for the answer)) English is not my language, if something is wrong, I'm sorry
Nah, all fine.

The dev stated that there is no scene between the coach and rei for now. Only that bit that would lead to it.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
If you say you want to be Rei's boyfriend does that lock you out of all her scenes with kento? Her corruption and love for him are maxed out but nothing has happened

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
That is true but she never asked me to help her. The only place I can find her is after school at the gym area looking at her phone. When talking to her she is ignoring me without any hints on what to do here.
You need to get into class C by having a low score then get your intelligence high and get back into class A she will notice, then you speak to her when she's with her friends

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
You need to get into class C by having a low score then get your intelligence high and get back into class A she will notice, then you speak to her when she's with her friends
Don't work. At least for me.

I guess I am just missing an event trigger but I did exactly that. Went from Class C to Class A and she still ignores me in the afternoon with her friends.

Reactions: Kyroph

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Don't work. At least for me.

I guess I am just missing an event trigger but I did exactly that. Went from Class C to Class A and she still ignores me in the afternoon with her friends.
Thats really weird could be a game bug as long as she notices how smart you are she asks you for help with her assessments

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
So People. For those who haven't discovered anything yet.
Patrol Rin in the bath at night, bonding while helping with the cooking. At night she will masturbate. Then watch again at night and there will be sex. This will also reduce Rey's love. Then steal Eris's panties, and guard the old man on the platform to the right of the house. He will train you to be quiet for night trips to the girls' rooms. When you achieve results, you can go to Rin and sleep with her again. Barnacle Boy will notice this and Rin’s NTR will begin at night in the bathroom.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes