RPGM My College Memories [v0.141] [OrphanStudio]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

yuikana

Nov 24, 2020
Maybe add some Hint and map to make it easy to play, kinda hard u have to move all around the time to look for something to happen

Reactions: Karminator

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the old man who trains agility to spawn in? i got the panties needed but he has never appeared on any day for me

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
weekends morning
Do you know the exact location? I've gone to the park with the area you can train on and its empty all week even in the mornings and the only old men there are two sat on a bench and you cant interact with them.

srteare

Apr 3, 2020
Do you know the exact location? I've gone to the park with the area you can train on and its empty all week even in the mornings and the only old men there are two sat on a bench and you cant interact with them.
i did it first get the panties then go to the park, so i don't know

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
I think my saved is bugged i will just wait for a couple more updates and then try again
Get the panties monday morning from eris, go to the park on friday. Then you can train agility every saturday and sunday morning. all stats cap at 9

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
How do you trigger Rei and Kento NTR fuck. I found it in the files and in game I have a hint that says "What are they doing on saturday and sunday night?". Do I need the attic key? If so how exactly do I get it out of kento's room?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
There is one day he isn't in the room. I don't remember if it was in the morning or afternoon. On Tuesday morning he goes to Eris room to fuck Lily (the prostitute blonde girl). Friday night he goes to the strip club to get a blowjob in the bathroom with the stripper. Maybe for triggering these two events you need to meet both girls and pay for their services.
I did one of them still haven’t got the key I went to his room went to the dresser still haven’t got the key

Tobi-Hentai

Jul 13, 2017
I did one of them still haven’t got the key I went to his room went to the dresser still haven’t got the key
Click the attic to trigger the dialog that says its closed, then talk to Rin to know she doesn't have the key. And last, when Kento isn't on his room click this wardrobe:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's how i obtain it. I don't know if you need to do anything else.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes