Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
No, this happened.
Her name was Harlotte so you could imagine the direction they planned on taking her story.
Holy F, you actually have the pictures?
It has been lost for half a decade at this point. I genuinely thought that this somehow disappeared from the internet for good. People have been looking for it the whole time. :D

Your post surprised me more than anything in this thread so far. Thank you.

Liebely

Jun 22, 2017
Holy F, you actually have the pictures?
It has been lost for half a decade at this point. I genuinely thought that this somehow disappeared from the internet for good. People have been looking for it the whole time. :D
I wasn't aware these weren't saved by someone else.
I also have the old Raven they demo'd after Noxian Nights before they were scared away into making this game. Since it's from around the same era it may also be something people didn't save.

kinkyequals

May 31, 2018
So far in the game, is there a path for MC to become Tekrok slaves? I'm not talking about a bad ending
Sadly there are no paths in this game. It will never be finished but continue milking subscribers for a 10-20 years more while coming out with maybe 5 lousy CG scenes during this time. It's time to call it quits.
RIP Kingdom of deception. Time of death? Sometime in 2018-19

JohnCarapent

Jun 24, 2024
You must be doing something wrong. I've used this same file for the last three updates. Download this and drop it in the KoD directory in the 'game folder'.
OH! This one works XD What the fuck, there is no chance that i did something wrong as i did exact steps mentioned by you and before that i tried it alone when i read on KoD topic here or thought of it myself (can't rememebr which one exactly as i am drunk as fuck xD)on clean installs, so two times (while being one time drunk, other sober xD) xD So little chance that i did something wrong. I could say "trust me" but trusting someone random on net is a hard thing as most people are stupid (including me in some cases as i am not perfect :D) Thanks a lot tho, maybe something in config from my pc was in quarrel with this one file. Not gonna fap to this tho as i said, art sucks a bit for me seeing it as a downgrade but thanks for resolving an issue. Maybe other people will find it easier to acces gallery thanks to you :)

Reactions: Enigmanic

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
No, this happened.
Her name was Harlotte so you could imagine the direction they planned on taking her story.
I also have the old Raven they demo'd after Noxian Nights before they were scared away into making this game. Since it's from around the same era it may also be something people didn't save.
It makes me so sad, the potential of this game is wasted as is. I'd love to have the monk character. And that Raven? I'd pay legit money for a Noxian Nights type game with her.

Liebely

Jun 22, 2017
It makes me so sad, the potential of this game is wasted as is. I'd love to have the monk character. And that Raven? I'd pay legit money for a Noxian Nights type game with her.
Probably almost did. I imagine the vibe would have been similar since it would also have been IP based and wouldn't have had to do as much to create their own world. But there was a DC scare regarding Patreons so they chose not to go down that route since alternatives didn't exist at that time.
When they had to take extra time to create their own original concept they probably also figured they could change to a different engine and probably get more done which obviously led to the Renpy problems known about now.
I forget if they mentioned ever wanting to come back for that Raven game concept but I'm 100% certain it won't get made now that they devs split.

Reactions: Apalos

Falso

Jun 23, 2017
Some of us guys were searching for files from that era but we couldn't find much, like Patreon rewards.

Anyone here has any, or was a backer back in the day?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Some of us guys were searching for files from that era but we couldn't find much, like Patreon rewards.

Anyone here has any, or was a backer back in the day?
I backed them starting in 2018. Details about KoD were slow coming but the updates were coming out regularly.

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
just now i figured that the rag outfit is not on my inventory, someone knows what i do to make it appear again? what i edit in the save?

Jun 13, 2017
No, this happened.
Holy fucking shit I'm not suffering from dementia after all. God's work, brother.

I'm not entirely sure the direction of a combat-heavy happy slut would have been a negative one. Sierra does like characters that have a more... aggressive and proactive approach to sex than being thrown around and called slutwhore every five seconds. But alas, everything is lost but regrets.

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

Liebely

Jun 22, 2017
1724531247124.png

Because this is still relevant to the conversation, it's page 666 which is clearly why I was summoned, and somebody asked me.

Here's the dump of the stuff I had from back in the day.
(I don't remember if there's a rule against direct links like there are on many forum boards so...)
https:<slash><slash>easyupload<dot>io<slash>pakqvx
It's not properly organized, it lacks the $50 art packs because that was way too much monthly, and I wasn't around for Version 1.0 so I never received that so it's incomplete.
The reason why 2016-07 and 2017-05 are bigger files is because I think they accidentally sent me the link to the higher quality packs. I'd double check but Patreon deleted all the old messages from my profile inbox after one of their many bad updates.

Upload is only set to 30 days so if somebody wants to take it and upload it somewhere better go ahead.

erroticx

Apr 5, 2017
View attachment 3964097

Because this is still relevant to the conversation, it's page 666 which is clearly why I was summoned, and somebody asked me.

(I don't remember if there's a rule against direct links like there are on many forum boards so...)
It's not properly organized, it lacks the $50 art packs because that was way too much monthly, and I wasn't around for Version 1.0 so I never received that so it's incomplete.
The reason why 2016-07 and 2017-05 are bigger files is because I think they accidentally sent me the link to the higher quality packs. I'd double check but Patreon deleted all the old messages from my profile inbox after one of their many bad updates.

Upload is only set to 30 days so if somebody wants to take it and upload it somewhere better go ahead.
Upload what? I have a sub on Pixeldrain so my files don't expire.

Also, I know it's still quite a ways off, but I've been waiting for this game to be finished forever. The last play through I've done was when the end content was the cat girls being imprisoned and used. I was tired of the drip feed with every update, so I've refrained from playing since then. I only will occasionally check the change log to see what's been added.

Noxian Nights was such a fuckn banger.

Falso

Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 3964097

MVP! It's cool to see the art in high quality.

If anyone has the 50$ tiers please let us know.
Upload what? I have a sub on Pixeldrain so my files don't expire.

Also, I know it's still quite a ways off, but I've been waiting for this game to be finished forever. The last play through I've done was when the end content was the cat girls being imprisoned and used. I was tired of the drip feed with every update, so I've refrained from playing since then. I only will occasionally check the change log to see what's been added.

Noxian Nights was such a fuckn banger.
Do you also have files?

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
View attachment 3964097

Fantastic! Even having some of the pictures in higher res is much better than having to make do with the cg ripped straight from the game.

Falso

Jun 23, 2017
Fantastic! Even having some of the pictures in higher res is much better than having to make do with the cg ripped straight from the game.
I just realised they arent the original resolution but double. If I remember there were 3 tiers for art packages, this one is the first one. The others where 25 and 50$. Tier II had the original resolution and tier III had extra scenes and sketches. I dont expect that many people to have those but one can only hope.

Reactions: nyqz and Enigmanic
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes