BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
So apparently the writer of KoD, Monsinne or whatever his name is, has been working on another project, came across it by accident while browsing for new releases.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ahris-academy-adventures-demo-monsinne-magbo.225838/

Overview:
Hello, monsinne and magnetus here, we put together a VN type of game featuring everyones favorite league characters! this is a demo, it mostly uses existing magnetus art with some new art for character sprites, backgrounds, cover, and credits.
My theory is that they're running KoD on maintenance mode to fund other projects, which explains the extreme drop in quality over the past...well, years at this point lmao.

Jun 13, 2017
Well, the cycle has ended: started as a LoL parody, ended in borderline scam, restarted the LoL parody.

Also honestly who the fuck cares about Monsinne, the writing has been atrocious for a while now and the fall compared to Sierra's output incredible. If someone took Monsinne's work as something positive for a new game, that's beyond me.

Curious how the KoD Discord will react to the discovery that the team supposedly hard at work on the speedy extra updates has now jettisoned even the limited excuses and started abandoning ship entirely.

May 18, 2020
Well, the cycle has ended: started as a LoL parody, ended in borderline scam, restarted the LoL parody.

Also honestly who the fuck cares about Monsinne, the writing has been atrocious for a while now and the fall compared to Sierra's output incredible. If someone took Monsinne's work as something positive for a new game, that's beyond me.

Curious how the KoD Discord will react to the discovery that the team supposedly hard at work on the speedy extra updates has now jettisoned even the limited excuses and started abandoning ship entirely.
They will ask for more in the ass.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
So apparently the writer of KoD, Monsinne or whatever his name is, has been working on another project, came across it by accident while browsing for new releases.

My theory is that they're running KoD on maintenance mode to fund other projects, which explains the extreme drop in quality over the past...well, years at this point lmao.
I saw it earlier today too. Honestly, i will need some time to figure out my thoughts on this of if i even feel anything about the matter.

But there are a lot of implications or questions that naturally arise at least:

So Monsinne apparently has enough time for a side project now, even tho he said he is planning to make the next part of the filler for KoD a "big one" and each time he said this, the writing took over 4-5 months.
Does he have more free time now? Will this slow down KoD even further?

If he wanted to write a bimbo MC, the other artist's style works a lot better for it than KoD's base concept and Sabia's already established personality.

Then again, i'm just not happy about a League based game having a foreboding start.

And last, but definitely not least. will Monsinne just jump ship and leave Hreinn?
If that happens then there is a small, but real chance that he gets replaced and KoD gets a writer who doesn't push a poorly executed bimbofication and doesn't use 2 synonyms of "bitch" as 50% of the written text. I wouldn't bet on it just yet, but that is still a possibility.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
We're missing the biggest news. Monsinne's granpa must be doing great now, considering there's now time not for one , but for two games. As they say, Old Men Are the Future.
Oh, right! I completely forgot about that Monsinne was slowed down by family problems, but now after a month of delivering a patch for KoD he proudly steps forward with another game he wrote.

Which begs the question: If one Monsinne writes 5000 words in 8 months, then how many Monsinnes write a new game in one month?

Maybe the real granpa was the games we made along the way. Or however the saying goes.

• Haha
Reactions: Umbra.Nox

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Well, I see 3 possible outcomes here seeing that Monsinne made a new game.

Monsinne pisses off and we maybe get a new writer and we have a chance at redemption.

Monsinne pisses off and the games dead.

Monsinne stays and the games dead.

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018

Bruh... yeah idk, I guess this change nothing, since we always knew Monsinne was a liar, but I could never guess he had the balls to admit it, congrats Monsinne, you finally admit to be a scammer

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

How likely is this going to be his redemption arc?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes