SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Mainly, because it's another production after Noxian Nights - probably the best ever naughty game ever produced in RPGM toolbox I got chance to play. Perfect in lenght, naughtiness escalation, and last but not least - quality written character interactions! I've praised it here, if you want to know my angle with more examples. In short, as I put it:
Definitely wouldn't go as far as the "best" lol. I agree it's good, but Noxian Nights shows its age. Just crazy how they went from a fully completed decent H game to this Patreon milking scam.

Sep 25, 2020
And how old is this game, really?

F95zone release date looks fresh:

Thread Updated: 2024-08-13
Release Date: 2024-08-05

For me it's new stuff and I'm not aware of any backstory behind that.

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018

This game is so old, that i even don't remember, when it is been published...
First post in these thread dated at May 9, 2017.

Reactions: Enigmanic

JohnCarapent

Jun 24, 2024
Full save with full gallery unlocked? I searched thread by "save" and checked almost 30 pages with nothing, so is there a full save that someone posted or it is just some fucking baloney and there is no save? Fuck man, I can remember 2018 where if someone asked for save, almost everyone would post their full saves but now? Bunch of stupid people telling "go search in thread" Man, 43 pages, checked first 20 and nothing then 10 by random out of 23 left and nothing so fuck man :D
Edit: Checked by date 2024 no save files posted :) for anyone looking thru thread
Edit: Here are my save files found on net with most of the gallery as i dont have pussy like most replying "just search the thread" :3

Last edited:

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019

The game is 7 years old already.
At first, because of the art style and the "fantasy" theme story it was one of the best games on this site.
After some time, game gets some delays, it started at 1 month delays, and it was keep growing since new updates.
Then the game went silent for a long time. After it came back.. well.. it was a disaster. The game has been destroyed..
From one of the best arts it went to the art.. who i would be ashamed of puting in game like this.. I would be ashamed of putting this kind of art in any game. You can clearly see it in the gallery how bad is it now. It came from full detailed picture of orcs and girls too.. some boring view of orc ass cause the new artist is too lazy/ too bad to get to the level of the old artist so as far as i remember, last 10-15-20 scenes were.. the same.. the point of view was the same, the action was the same, the only thing that was changed was adding one orc.. Its not even pleasure to wait for the new updates when you know, that no matter what kind of story they want you to show, it ends at sex scene, where you cant see a shit..

EDIT:
https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-of-deception-v0-14-2-2-hreinn-games.2733/post-13128310
Here at this post you can see an image from i guess patreon. 1 square is 1 scene. Look how many "scenes" they made.. Its all the same

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2019
Full save with full gallery unlocked? I searched thread by "save" and checked almost 30 pages with nothing, so is there a full save that someone posted or it is just some fucking baloney and there is no save? Fuck man, I can remember 2018 where if someone asked for save, almost everyone would post their full saves but now? Bunch of stupid people telling "go search in thread" Man, 43 pages, checked first 20 and nothing then 10 by random out of 23 left and nothing so fuck man :D
Edit: Checked by date 2024 no save files posted :) for anyone looking thru thread
Edit: Here are my save files found on net with most of the gallery as i dont have pussy like most replying "just search the thread" :3
If your goal is just to watch the scenes in the gallery, then install JDMOD, it opens it completely. It is on the first page like "Gallery mod".

And yes, maybe someone could share the save to play the new update.

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
I am currently stuck at Avarton, having gathered all information I could for Dajrab's thing. I click consider information and know the soldiers' lodgíngs but can't go forward from there. Is there an available walkthrough available without subscribing to their patreon or could I get some advice on my current conundrum?

Jun 30, 2017
Any links to where I can find a collection of AI images or whatever in the artstyle of this? Seen a couple in the thread and would like more. Only way this game will live on

Sep 25, 2020
The game is 7 years old already.
At first, because of the art style and the "fantasy" theme story it was one of the best games on this site.
After some time, game gets some delays, it started at 1 month delays, and it was keep growing since new updates.
Then the game went silent for a long time. After it came back.. well.. it was a disaster. The game has been destroyed..
From one of the best arts it went to the art.. who i would be ashamed of puting in game like this.. I would be ashamed of putting this kind of art in any game. You can clearly see it in the gallery how bad is it now.
OK, that makes more sense now.

It's going to become another Legend of Queen Opala type of project, probably. But latter at least has a lot of traversable game world to explore and here we're completely restrained by invisible walls of no content.

OK, thank you for your explanation, it's probably better to not invest much expectations in it.

JohnCarapent

Jun 24, 2024
If your goal is just to watch the scenes in the gallery, then install JDMOD, it opens it completely. It is on the first page like "Gallery mod".

And yes, maybe someone could share the save to play the new update.
You think i didn't tried that? xD It didn't worked and by no means i am that stupid as i had many problems with pirated games for example and almost all of them i could solve on my own. (people who pirates games since 2005 know what i am talking about XDD So this is the only reason i asked for full save with full gallery. Not to mention looking thru web with diffrent search engines and key words xD

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
You think i didn't tried that? xD It didn't worked and by no means i am that stupid as i had many problems with pirated games for example and almost all of them i could solve on my own. (people who pirates games since 2005 know what i am talking about XDD So this is the only reason i asked for full save with full gallery. Not to mention looking thru web with diffrent search engines and key words xD
It's actually incredibly common for people to not do anything, including reading the first post, before asking for things (other threads have had literal months of people asking about the same "bug" which had a fix in the first post). I unfortunately don't have a save and the gallery mod is a couple of versions out of date, so probably broken.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
It's actually incredibly common for people to not do anything, including reading the first post, before asking for things (other threads have had literal months of people asking about the same "bug" which had a fix in the first post). I unfortunately don't have a save and the gallery mod is a couple of versions out of date, so probably broken.
It still works, you just have to install it correctly.
1 - Extract the JDmod archive.
2 - Copy the 'gallery' file (ignore everything else) and drop it in the KoD game directory, inside the 'game' folder.
3 - Launch the game and choose to view the gallery.
4 - At the error message screen, choose 'ignore'.
5 - Enjoy!

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

Edward_Raimundez

Jun 13, 2021
I understand that the scenes' texts are in the file: "x-Hentai_Scenes.rpyc", but when I open it I can't see the text correctly. Could someone send me the texts in text documents or in some other way? Thanks

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The game won't launch for me when I try to run the .exe file? Any solutions?
A few possibilities, mostly for windows (since that's what I know, and you didn't specify your OS). I also assume there's no error message that pops up when you try starting it, but if there is you should post that since information like that really helps figure things like this out.

Did you extract the files? If not, then it won't work.

Did you extract the files to the default windows or programs folder? If you did, then try re-extracting somewhere else since windows often doesn't like that.

Check your antivirus / windows UAC settings, since it might be stopping or deleting some of the game files / processes.

Lastly, you just might need to wait, possibly a while, depending on your computer. Renpy loads all the assets first, then you see the game start. If your computer is old and the game is larger, it can take a while for it to open.

JohnCarapent

Jun 24, 2024
It still works, you just have to install it correctly.
1 - Extract the JDmod archive.
2 - Copy the 'gallery' file (ignore everything else) and drop it in the KoD game directory, inside the 'game' folder.
3 - Launch the game and choose to view the gallery.
4 - At the error message screen, choose 'ignore'.
5 - Enjoy!
Still not working with exact steps mentioned by you as i tried it second time now. :D You could say its working as it is showing everything but i can't click on anything, like its greyed out (it isn't but behave the same) anyway, after finding save which i shared i could see big downgrade in art compared to noxian night so how do i say it... I don't need anymore full save with gallery seeing worse art .

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Still not working with exact steps mentioned by you as i tried it second time now. :D You could say its working as it is showing everything but i can't click on anything, like its greyed out (it isn't but behave the same) anyway, after finding save which i shared i could see big downgrade in art compared to noxian night so how do i say it... I don't need anymore full save with gallery seeing worse art .
You must be doing something wrong. I've used this same file for the last three updates. Download this and drop it in the KoD directory in the 'game folder'.

Reactions: Neomatri

Liebely

Jun 22, 2017
Also, maybe this kind thread can help. I could swear there were previews that got nuked by Hreinn: for example, I distinctly remember that one of the preview characters was some kind of monk/martial artist that got thrown out by her teachers and started wandering around because she was actively seducing their opponents. I could swear it was a preview on Hreinn's blog: did they nuke it or it's my dementia kicking in?
No, this happened.
Her name was Harlotte so you could imagine the direction they planned on taking her story.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes