hotguy11

Mar 17, 2022
Next update:
They are going to be released within 2 weeks.
After 2 months they come up that they are working on it.
8 months later another update, that they are doing great and the release is almost ready.
14 months later: Ready!!!
The new update will be to start the game from the last point and use your own save to go back to a previous time.
Then you can replay that.

Fanbase: awesome!

Sep 25, 2020
OK, this one is very difficult to rate.

Mainly, because it's another production after Noxian Nights - probably the best ever naughty game ever produced in RPGM toolbox I got chance to play. Perfect in lenght, naughtiness escalation, and last but not least - quality written character interactions! I've praised it here, if you want to know my angle with more examples. In short, as I put it:

So yes, sex scenes in "Noxian Nights" are raunchy as they should be, but what is essential, they don't exist in void and do get many emotional follow-ups in story, which gives it that organic feeling. Sex becomes integral part of the world events which will make some sort of impression on our characters. Which is perfect for this kind of game.
I love the spiteful rivalry dynamics between our sidekicks - Irelia and Katarina bickering arc creates a lot of fun distractions from main plot and gives us nice comic relief. I must say, I was more invested in this difficult relation than in whole Sulla showdown.

Some people said Hreinn should abandon grindy RPGM engine and focus on other game form, that would focus even more attention on writing quality. So, here we are, in VN territory, which should make thing better, right? Well, not exactly.

Setting same sandbox open world on Renpy may be possible, but is cumbersome as hell for sure. Especially if you want to create events in game world. Giving a player feedback about where and when something happens, where the player should go, become interested in checking out or just to move a plot forward is difficult. I guess, quest log, which now is semi-working, will help, but still, there were so many moments, which I was blocked, couldn't know what should be my next move, I didn't know if a new place which has become possible to travel was enabled or not. At the beginning of the game, I almost played it blindly, clicking on everything to find out what to do next. That should not be the case.

I would suggest to better differentiate places open to travel on the map screen from those closed. Use color/colorless icons, contrast, blur, bigger or smaller icon size, outlines of being "active" or any other means, because at the moment navigating game world is a real torture of walking mostly blind, if text doesn't point you precisely in a good direction.

As for setting: I LOVE IT. It's like getting naughty version of ! So we can have that nice pack of all that tropes about vitality based primitive culture which treats sex almost as a currency, is based around group carnal rituals and fertility cult which can go well with "breed them all" attitudes and a lone human woman, who gets behind enemy lines and needs to adapt to her new role and find place in new society without certain civilisation and moral standards main character was used to. That alone is very promising premise of becoming naughty barbarian story arc, where we can choose how it's gonna end. If she's going to get back to her human conpatriots or become orc's hero or matting press. Well yes, because why not? Just tell me, how to make of my Sabia proper minotaur cock connoisseur or how to start serious relationship with Avion. :p

When it comes to writing, it's good, but not "Noxian Nights" good. Probably partly because we don't have a classic adventuring party, which can become relationship lab on its own as other characters can judge your every move. Here, experience is more disjointed, less organic, because you're on your own most of the time, and supporting characters interactions are more scarce. Sex scenes on their own are well written, but aren't top because game lacks that organic feeling of predecessor.

I don't know how far I went into a game and story, because game world on maps is huge and I didn't visit more than 10 locations. Haven't either go to stables and got horse dick, so my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. ;)

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018
So... is there at least a "how to make the MC a super slut" walkthrough around choices made? For example: The orcs who grope her in the bar scene, is there ANY way to avoid her killing them or is it forced because its part of the 'story'?

Are there choices I can make to get the steamy sex scenes easier etc etc?

Edit: The reason I ask is because I remember trying to enjoy this game a year or two ago, but its basically just "hold CTRL simulator" while you click on random shit > sleep > maybe get a scene > repeat.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes