Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Can someone share some saves that will work in the new DLC, since my old save from a much older version of the game will most likely won't work.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How long does it usually take for Mods etc to get updated to the newest version?
Or can I download the newest version right away and load up my old saves? Also, if I changed any settings manually in the files, do I need to copy these files over manually as well? Or is there an easier way to take all settings and mods to the newest version?

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
Not being a hater of this DLC or anything, but I fully agree, they've made one of the best battle fuck games, I'm really looking forward to their next project.
bros just milking off this game as long as he could.
if he was making a new "project" im sure people would already gotten a whiff of that by now. but nope. hes just busy making more "DLC" for this game.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
How do we edit the save to have carryover effects activated, I don't really want to beat the game another five times to experience the new features

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Have you read the requirements for the CCMod since it states Fast Cut-Ins as a required mod to even run CCMod.
That's literally what I said in the first sentence as being the problem.
Unless I'm just not seeing that very specific mod, because none of the ones I have looked at on the OP match that description.

EDIT: I figured out the problem, the link to the "current" CCMod links to a single file that basically tells you to go fuck yourself, so the issue is that I downloaded that file and then followed those instructions when I needed to go up a whole fucking level to get to the actual mod that has the fast cut-ins mod download below it. Link needs to be fixed to take you to the correct location.
1727256052742.png

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
So? What's new in the update. I read about boob sizes but wasn't that already implemented previously?

God one day I hope for a sadism update where you can be the aggressor without having to have lost to enemies to gain sex moves.
This has always my major complain about hentai games with a female lead. Is like the devs are unable to think for a way for them to have sex without being raped and blackmailed by men that fit all the most unappealing male individual. From the almost literal goblin, to the fat old bastard. Is not like i hate rape games. But i would like to play a nympho that just want to fuck once in a while.

lookatall

Aug 6, 2016
Just a bit of a review after a couple hours.

Descension modes are sort of difficulty modifiers, I took the one where most enemies carry toys they can apply to Karryn. In this mode most passives/edicts give greatly reduced gold, the other side of it is that enemies drop gold and accessories. Sounds interesting at the outset, however what this leads to is a massive gold grind, after an hour or so I started to think about how I could bot it, then just used save edit to give myself a million gold. I was willing to put up with that though, if enemies in the sidejobs were going to apply toys, but the mode didn't seem to apply to sidejobs as there were no enemies with toys in the bar or reception.

Finished that playthrough, next modifier I picked was the always naked one. When I started in the office Karryn was naked, however she didn't have her hat on, which I didn't like :(
Did a quick scan of options and didn't see any hat option, oh well. Did the grind through to level two to unlock bar and receptionist sidejobs, and started them up in anticipation... annnnd she's fully clothed in them. Dammit.

I suppose if you're a player who has never used mods before this DLC could be fun for you I guess?

Last edited:

yeet3214

Aug 9, 2020
Just a bit of a review after a couple hours.

Descenion modes are sort of difficulty modifiers, I took the one where most enemies carry toys they can apply to Karryn. In this mode most passives/edicts give greatly reduced gold, the other side of it is that enemies drop gold and accessories. Sounds interesting at the outset, however what this leads to is a massive gold grind, after an hour or so I started to think about how I could bot it, then just used save edit to give myself a million gold. I was willing to put up with that though, if enemies in the sidejobs were going to apply toys, but the mode didn't seem to apply to sidejobs as there were no enemies with toys in the bar or reception.

Finished that playthrough, next modifier I picked was the always naked one. When I started in the office Karryn was naked, however she didn't have her hat on, which I didn't like :(
Did a quick scan of options and didn't see any hat option, oh well. Did the grind through to level two to unlock bar and receptionist sidejobs, and started them up in anticipation... annnnd she's fully clothed in them. Dammit.

I suppose if you're a player who has never used mods before this DLC could be fun for you I guess?
love how mods in almost every game now are usually just better than the dlcs the developer pumps out

Reactions: Tissar
4.60 star(s) 422 Votes