Fledder

Jun 10, 2024
Is there any difference between having some sadism if you are going for a masochism build (and vice versa)? Like will a full maso Karyn with 5 sadism behave the same way as a 0 sadism one?
most of the sado voice lines come from if you're doing a sex attack

Reactions: Ynrohh

salsarado

May 27, 2017
Rem lost his passion for this game before he even finished the second level and then scrapped everything down and downsized the crap out of it.

It's his livelihood, not a labor of love.
It can be a bit of both, but you are right. I'd argue the passion wasn't lost at that point. As a programmer I can tell you, there are parts of projects I have zero interest in, while other parts are consuming my every thought.

From game design perspective, there is passion there. It's one of the reasons this game is so good. From developer perspective, well... Let's just say I'm happy Rem at least had the dedication to finish the game, something most H-game devs don't have, even when they are quite successful.

Megapihar

Nov 2, 2019
So, it's a DLC only catering to people with a tractor tyre tits fetish? You'd think they'd embrace some of the great mods for the game and go the route of improving upon them. But nope, let's just increase the already oversized tits.
It's also states that there are some new challenge "Descension" runs but these enormous tits sure steal all attention.

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
it's funny there's a dlc for even bigger tits now, but I've been playing with the smaller tits setting recently. It's kinda refreshing seeing Karryn with only large breasts, instead of giant ones.

Do I even want to update the game, I'm currently running 1.3.0.10 that's been provided somewhere here, since the mods I'm using required it, but they might not work with the latest version, and it was finicky getting them to work.

Reactions: LimEy2701

croPath

May 10, 2017
So, it's a DLC only catering to people with a tractor tyre tits fetish? You'd think they'd embrace some of the great mods for the game and go the route of improving upon them. But nope, let's just increase the already oversized tits.
or you know add a gallery/scene replay feature, its only like a basic gameplay feature in games like this

Reactions: Juan Bernard

Juan Bernard

Feb 29, 2024
it's funny there's a dlc for even bigger tits now, but I've been playing with the smaller tits setting recently. It's kinda refreshing seeing Karryn with only large breasts, instead of giant ones.

Do I even want to update the game, I'm currently running 1.3.0.10 that's been provided somewhere here, since the mods I'm using required it, but they might not work with the latest version, and it was finicky getting them to work.
To be fair new content could be fun, I wonder what Decension mode will do

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Hate the route KP took over last months, from totally botched gym dlc to constant art reworks and boob/pubes dlcs. As somone who closely monitored creator posts, it was clear to see he has burned out on the game. Thats ok and understanable if he wanted to move on and he expressed that many times. Yet he didnt move on, instead we had months of this wierd limbo with dlcs noone asked for.
Weekly update posts consisted mostly of games he played/health updates/places he vistsed on somekind of journey to refind himself. Usually roadblock in H games is art, artists was working all this time redrawing old scenes and plastering 50kg boobs on already oversized chest, think about all the new scenes/ jobs that could have been added instead of this. Stuff game really needs as both waitress and receptionist jobs get tedious and boring really fast, still have to be farmed on higher dif lvls.

Im really worried about next game and start to think KP might been freak accident that will never be replicated.

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
No pregnancy content after all this time? Guess Remtairy is pretty done with this game.

In the end I think Melty Quest was the better game.

4.60 star(s) 422 Votes