Nov 18, 2023
Yep, you know why? The mod authors were waiting for this dlc to be released, they're probably also waiting for the game to stop getting consistent updates (bug fixes) as well. No use uploading your mod, to then have it break again with a game update. Just gotta be patient.
so at least a link could be added to the author

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bawunga
Nov 18, 2023
Or better yet.... You can go here.... (which is cc mod in the extras space on the 1st page)

Which will lead you if you scroll down to "other mods"

Which leads you here:

Easy huh?
when you take one particular mod but there is no link to sushikun , you don’t need to look for github

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
discord runs on potato power due to the war, that's why it was necessary to either have a new one for the cloud/f95
Well you know what bud, it's on discord, that's your solution. You may be able to find it elsewhere on the internet by typing it in aka : " Sushikun Hanger Pack "

I wouldn't trust them though, because anything besides the offical source is always risky.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Well you know what bud, it's on discord, that's your solution. You may be able to find it elsewhere on the internet by typing it in aka : " Sushikun Hanger Pack "

I wouldn't trust them though, because anything besides the offical source is always risky.
Lol, I don't think he likes your legit answer.

Reactions: Sarojin

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Lol, I don't think he likes your legit answer.
It is what it is, another person didn't like the answer I gave for a game being made by fakku, that we haven't had any updates since july. Beast or not to beast. (they supposedly only need to uncensor stuff based on that last update if I remember right)

The latest news is on twitter, the response from said person was "We can't go in twitter and see posts without having to log in".

My response was, Well you know man, not to sound like a smart ass, but that sounds like a personal problem.

Reactions: DemonLord98
Nov 18, 2023
It is what it is, another person didn't like the answer I gave for a game being made by fakku, that we haven't had any updates since july. Beast or not to beast. (they supposedly only need to uncensor stuff based on that last update if I remember right)

The latest news is on twitter, the response from said person was "We can't go in twitter and see posts without having to log in".

My response was, Well you know man, not to sound like a smart ass, but that sounds like a personal problem.
then you can delete all the links and leave the discord , of course I wasn’t happy with that~

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
then you can delete all the links and leave the discord , of course I wasn’t happy with that~
K, I'm not sure what you want here man, it's on discord, sorry, that's what it is. Maybe you can just wait until someone makes a big mod pack or something I guess. I dunno lol.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes