RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I'm sure there's going to be quite a bit more, but using this steam thread:

This is the lastest version and changelog for it, like I said, prepare for more lol.

v1.3.0.54 9/24/24
  • Hopefully fix an issue where after failing to complete the From Failed State scenario, even on other scenarios all enemy types can still spawn in all battles until the game is restarted.

Reactions: baiorensujaku

Goks

Nov 12, 2017
Direct quotes from Rem:

"I knew I didn't want to just make a sequel, another game that was like KP but with minor iterations."

"I've already decided on the wide, broad strokes for the next game. It will be a female protagonist RPG strategy game, but it won't be like any ever done before. It will also have ZERO BATTLEFUCK, in fact, if Karryn's Prison was a proof of testing a concept of iterating on marrying gameplay with sex and marrying sex with gameplay for an eroge and pushing it to new levels, then the next game is testing iterating the concept of what for a long time before DLsite indies appeared, what eroge generally were. The concept of a game that had sex in it. Your Fate/Stay Nights. Your Clannads. Yours Eushullys. Your Ninetails. Your Alicesofts."

If you want to read the entire slog of it

I've yet to see one person say "Oh shit remember that game FSN because it has great sex in it ?". Also haven't seen anyone say something like "You know that game Karryn's Prison ? The one with great story and plot ?".

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Wow. Rem will ban you from his Steam Discussion just for asking a question.

How would this guy ever survive a CoD lobby if he's that thin-skinned?

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
I keep getting this error and it's getting annoying because none of the mods on this thread seem to be the one it is referencing, which is doubly annoying because I've tried all of the different files at this point so now the only way I can even get the game to function is likely going to be a clean open without any of the mods.
The best part is that "ReadMe" file doesn't exist in any of the folders I've looked in.
1727247609674.png

DownloadingStuff

Apr 5, 2018
I keep getting this error and it's getting annoying because none of the mods on this thread seem to be the one it is referencing, which is doubly annoying because I've tried all of the different files at this point so now the only way I can even get the game to function is likely going to be a clean open without any of the mods.
The best part is that "ReadMe" file doesn't exist in any of the folders I've looked in.
View attachment 4068579
Have you read the requirements for the CCMod since it states Fast Cut-Ins as a required mod to even run CCMod.

gabcz

Dec 11, 2018

Here's a media fire link, since some people have problems going through the process.

Password : ryuugames.com
This link seems to be down now, but here's a . I took it from , so it has the same pswd.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes