4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Greg has one major but very good suggestion, while he *likes* the game over from cumflation, he would prefer if overfilling the cum gauge would inflict the "pregnant" debuff, wich wears off after around 60 moves, but, you can speed it up by fucking MORE monsters.
And the debuff always ends with you laying a calorie rich delicious egg.

KaliaLC

Aug 12, 2021
Greg has one major but very good suggestion, while he *likes* the game over from cumflation, he would prefer if overfilling the cum gauge would inflict the "pregnant" debuff, wich wears off after around 60 moves, but, you can speed it up by fucking MORE monsters.
And the debuff always ends with you laying a calorie rich delicious egg.
Alternatively, since there is already follower logic and it is a roguelike, each intercourse has a chance to get you pregnant if you aren't already. The pregnancy debuff progresses as your belly swells with offspring, maybe something like a 120 turn gestation period that progressively reduces stats, accelerates calorie deficit, etc. Birth gives you a follower of the appropriate monster type that can be temporary like the ghosts or only follows for that level. Birth could also clear your cum meter entirely, and if the dev is feeling generous maxing cum while pregnant could simply lead to additional debuffs or have no impact. This puts the matter soundly in the hands of the RNG.
As for a calorie boon, I'd personally feel a lot less disturbed by a turn count +x calories from lactation afterward than from eating my own kid.

The dev implications would be tracking what came in you and what species of seed prompted conception, progressive debuff logic (could be preg 1 for x turns, final turn triggers preg 2, etc.), the addition of the lactation buff. and progressive increase of a pregnancy shape key on the player model.

Applying the pregnancy shape to the animations is either easy or difficult, I don't know if the animations are entirely procedural or pre-baked.

It's already a fun enough roguelike that if the dev just fleshed out those mechanics I'd keep coming back to play the game.

Aug 29, 2021
Something i'd personally want for this game is something of an endless mode eventually, one with less hampering due to calories, and rather just, floors that are increasingly difficult until it can't really go beyond its current state, and you (if you wish to) can just go around collecting and growing infinitely. and of course more scenes for two monsters at once!

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Oh hey, since everyone's throwing their 2 cents into the ring, might as well pitch in. So, in retrospective:

• Ring of Cum... why does this exist again? Maybe it could be something beneficial that the cum meter does later down the road, but all it makes is fucking enemies riskier if you don't have your cum limit raised, doubly so when the minotaur inflicts like 40+ and the wolfman around 30. Fun fact, that ring ended my run when I tried it for the lulz and it says "fuck Minotaur (45+ cum)" when I had 0 on a limit of 50, then it game over'd me. If it adds 5+ cum when I fuck an enemy, does it show it on the select menu or it adds it after fucking?

• Spike traps and bleeding... no thanks. It's one thing they're hard to see, almost invisible, but it's another to lose >10 HP after the bleed stacks up with very little way of healing afterward. Also no way of circumventing them unless you have the Levitate effect or something (I have not tried it, just throwing a suggestion out there if anyone's brave and lucky enough). Just like how others mentioned, if there's one way of detecting them or poking them out with your weapon, it would go a long way. The only upside is that due to the level generation system, if you notice a chest in the middle of a medium room, it's safe to say it's boobytrapped, so there's the silver lining.

• Random stat-ups due to RNG... really? I get that you want the player to feel stronger after certain points of the game, but finding a random vial that increases one attribute doesn't feel as good as beating a boss or a tougher enemy, then getting the boon. Plus, because of the obfuscating system, no way of knowing if one's good to begin with. Even worse, you need them to wield stronger/sturdier equipment to increase your odds of survival, and if you don't meet the requirement(s) to wield them, you either miss more of your swings or get hit more often. Speaking of which...

• Equipment... don't bother a whole lot. Sure, not a whole menagerie to choose from, but your cardboard getup is more efficient in the long run than risking less accuracy or soaking up more damage just to have the chance of doing 12 HP of damage in a swing (and even then that's stretching it). Add in the factor of never being able to wield them properly due to RNGesus being needed for stat-up vials, and you're better off getting your starting gear blessed or attuning elements to them.

• Animations and H-content... absolutely delighted. The mix between both is great, and you can choose to not see it, but you might limit your runs by doing so if you choose to avoid the boons associated with fucking. Then there's also managing your cum meter to not overdo it and insta-game over'ing if you do, on top of HP and calories. And the animations? Stylized with the lower framerate, varied positions, and good looking models, you got me hooked. Cannot wait to see what other beasts there are in store. Maybe some ghosts? Or mindflayers? Or futas?

Overall, I feel like I've been ranting a bit, but I mention all this in good faith for the devs. I'm digging the (literal) Rogue-like inspiration for this and props for the dev(s) giving me something fresh I'm willing to gawk at. If they wanna take some suggestions, I'd say...

1. Have "champion" or tougher albeit differently colored enemies guaranteed to drop a stat boon. They're rougher to kill, but the incentive is worth it. If you want, also make them the only ones able to wield elemental swords for an added challenge. Having the regular enemies have them (despite the rare off chance) is a bit too much.
  2. Make equipment have lesser requirements to wield but make them harder to find/drop. Seriously, I had 2 useless swords I could not wield and a shield I could not use because it was cursed. I thought to hang on to them and see if I could get some stat-ups, but no dice.
  3. Have the calorie meter have a real purpose/benefit/incentive other than "if it drops to 0, you die lol."
  4. Make bleeding less punishing.
  5. ...mind control stuff? Pretty plz? For moi?

theillusionxo

Jan 24, 2021
this is pretty fun, is there going to be other costumes like socks on this chubby nerd :p

Last edited:

mr.thibbit

Nov 20, 2018
Still unable to play this, I've got a more than capable rig setup, game just crashes right after the GODOT logo. Anyone have any ideas?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Still unable to play this, I've got a more than capable rig setup, game just crashes right after the GODOT logo. Anyone have any ideas?
Do you get any kind of error message? You running Windows 10 or 11? Have you updated your Graphics driver recently?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I like this game a lot, love the sex scenes. Do wish there was an easier way to cheat though, I always run out of food.

Reactions: Doomdooom

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
so lazy question, does anyone have a list of the items and what they do? I might make one myself if no one else has one but trying to remember what each scroll, potion and tome does is annoying.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes