4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

SoftNormals

Jan 10, 2023
This is a good game, but it's hard as fuck boi

I've yet to find a single way to heal reliably. There's some small natural regeneration but I have no idea what causes it and it amounts to maybe one or two additional hits from the enemies.
To heal reliably, you just need to keep your calories up.
Then to heal, stay in one spot and spam movement back and forth as fast as you can. Regeneration is based on amount of tiles moved basically.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karnewarrior
Oct 10, 2022
can somebody make cheat table ? i used 2 byte method for health but after a while game doesnt care and i still get damaged

Serj313

Feb 7, 2019
My potato laptop can't run the game, the logs say there's a compatibility issue with Vulcan.

Jun 20, 2021

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
controller menu would be nice, my controller works but cant adjust zoom or turn or access my inventory etc

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Oh nice. They made it so the animation loops. If we could change the camera perspective that'd be top tier. Hopefully there'll be more customization options, and an option to remove glasses. I'll wait to see what the next update has. If it's good I'll become a patron. I've been burned before with certain peeps who like to stall and do nothing while sucking up funds. I'm the type of person who pirates a game to test it before buying it. This is looking good so far.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes