4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
It's a really fun game with some notable frustrations.

It's very difficult to increase stats to use better equipment, and once you get to the minotaurs, you just have to keep running away since you can't handle the damage they dish out. Something to allow better stat improvement/upgrading equipment would go a long way. I don't think there needs to be permanent stat boosts, but allowances for easier stat improvements during a run would be nice. Gets old having to use the cardboard set because the penalties for equipping anything else are too great.

Some of the rings seem rather pointless. Ring of Cum should reduce cum rather than increase it. Ring of Sleep just does the same thing the charmed effect does after sex.

The lack of looping sex animations/gallery has been noted several times, too.

There's a very strong foundation here that I look forward to watching develop.
Very strong foundation but agreed, once you get to Minotaurs it's ridiculously difficult - as one get trapped between them and running out of food (with less food constraint one could be more strategic with the Minos and less subject to absolute pure luck on early availability of drops)

A lot of the magic items like rings are baffling to figure out (positive, negative - true the alters help [didn't understand them until reading here, nothing in game gave me an idea!] but they also give false steers, as in e.g. the summoning book which is a character positive overall but gives off evil aura...).

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I would, but I like this guy's work so much that I don't want him to lose any potential profits here. This is a really good update.
While I don't mind paying for early access, I ain't exactly trusting of Patreon. Got a lot of devs I like screwed over, see?

Reactions: Archange1

coconuts256

Jul 30, 2017
One of the scenes says you have to be defeated with 200 cum. How can you even get the cap that high? The scroll only increases it by 25 and I doubt you would have to find 6 of them for a new scene when I'm just lucky enough to get 2 in a playthrough. Did anyone find a way to do this?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
One of the scenes says you have to be defeated with 200 cum. How can you even get the cap that high? The scroll only increases it by 25 and I doubt you would have to find 6 of them for a new scene when I'm just lucky enough to get 2 in a playthrough. Did anyone find a way to do this?
Not all of the scenes are meant to be accessible or easily accessible in the game's current state. Some of the scenes seem intended to be accessed as the game gets more levels and runs are longer. For instance, the first release of the game included a double penetration scene from the ghosts (The ones that get summoned from the tome). To get that, you had to bless the tome so it summoned two ghosts, then consent. And it was uh... 3 levels? To get the tome of summoning AND bless was super unlikely.

I imagine the same for said cum scene. Where'd you see the 200 cum requirement?

Reactions: Doomdooom

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Not all of the scenes are meant to be accessible or easily accessible in the game's current state. Some of the scenes seem intended to be accessed as the game gets more levels and runs are longer. For instance, the first release of the game included a double penetration scene from the ghosts (The ones that get summoned from the tome). To get that, you had to bless the tome so it summoned two ghosts, then consent. And it was uh... 3 levels? To get the tome of summoning AND bless was super unlikely.

I imagine the same for said cum scene. Where'd you see the 200 cum requirement?
New update has a gallery feature that gives you hints to the scenes you haven't found. In this particular scene it just straight up tells you that you need 200 cum.

Last edited:

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
I used cheat engine to do it, wasn't hard since someone said its 2byte earlier in the thread. You can watch it below if you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I used cheat engine to do it, wasn't hard since someone said its 2byte earlier in the thread. You can watch it below if you want.
I know what I said earlier about not finding the PC attractive, but in this situation the urge to give her a squeeze is unreal.

coconuts256

Jul 30, 2017
You were able to change the max value? I tried looking through the 2 bytes several times but I couldn't find it. I'm assuming you had one scroll, did a scan for 50, then took the scroll, then did a scan for 75? Nvm, I tried it literally one more time and it worked this time despite not every other time I tried before -_-

Also according to the dev, you would actually only need 3 scrolls to do it without CE. I assumed since the 2nd scroll also gave you +25, that every other scroll would as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doomdooom

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
You were able to change the max value? I tried looking through the 2 bytes several times but I couldn't find it. I'm assuming you had one scroll, did a scan for 50, then took the scroll, then did a scan for 75?

Also according to the dev, you would actually only need 3 scrolls to do it without CE. I assumed since the 2nd scroll also gave you +25, that every other scroll would as well.
Maybe if you stack the scrolls it gives you more? I’ve never found more than one in a play through, finding three seems a bit aids

You don’t even need a scroll to cheat the max though. Find the current cum value first and save the hex code. Then do a new scan for your current max value and just find the hex code that closely resembles the first.

For example if current value is

“00000000000000A1”

The max value will look something like

“00000000000000A6”

Last edited:

coconuts256

Jul 30, 2017
Maybe if you stack the scrolls it gives you more? I’ve never found more than one in a play through, finding three seems a bit aids

You don’t even need a scroll to cheat the max though. Find the current cum value first and save the hex code. Then do a new scan for your current max value and just find the hex code that closely resembles the first.

For example if current value is

“00000000000000A1”

The max value will look something like

“00000000000000A6”
Ohhhh, omg I didn't know it was that easy, I just did it. Thanks!

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes