4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

RED1904

Mar 21, 2020
The easiest way i found to cheat with Cheat engine is doing the following:
1. Use Cheat Engine and search for 2 Byte values
2. Pause the game and search for the value you want (HP Calories etc.)
3. Either take some damage or run around to change your HP or Calorie value
4. Pause and do the "next Scan" in CE
5. When you find the right Address, add it to the addresslist at the bottom
6. Right click that address and choose "Find out what writes to this address", it will open a window called "The following opcodes write to (value name)" with no entries
7. Move or take damage to change the value again, and in the opcode window thing, there should be a new entry
8. Click that entry and press the button "Replace"
9. This will make it so that the value will not be changed anymore by the specific action you chose to do (eg if you took damage to lower your health, using "Replace" will make it so that taking damage isnt allowed to change the HP value anymore"

The only problem with this is, if you make it so you dont lose health from damage anymore, it will also make it so enemies will not take damage, not the end of the world
If you want to revert this you need to save and close the game completely, then reload the save
And the reason you'd want to do this is because 1. Freezing the value apparently crashes the game and 2. The actual Values (Hp and Calories) seem to constantly switch the address they're tied to in memory, meaning you have to always do a new scan to find new address the HP/Calories is tied to
Hope this helps yall

Well, but, can you post your CE file for game?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Reading some of the comments here makes me feel old for not understanding how old rougelike or ASCII games work.
Considering how old the genre is, I thought this would have the opposite effect.

Speaking of knowing things, I discovered that:
  • Attacking an enemy in water with an electric weapon electrifies the whole pool, dealing light damage to all enemies (and yourself if you aren't careful) in the pool.
  • You can briefly charm enemies by stripping near them. By brief I mean 1-2 turns.
  • AC affects evade chance, but not the damage you receive from enemies. Even with a blessed +5 steel shield that Minotaur will still wack you with a 32 crit and ruin your run. (Then why not say you blocked rather than the enemy missed? Fucking confusing ass terminology.)
  • You can hide behind pillars to prevent enemies from moving.
  • You can't teleport enemies onto lava tiles.
  • Blessings to nothing for rings, so don't stick them in the holy water.

Reactions: Doomdooom

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Blessing a sword or shield will give you better chances at hitting and evading, respectfully. A ring of regeneration or vampirism will help with hp, as long as you manage her intake of cum. Also, let the enemies move into range to attack you when they close. It consistently gives you the first hit and can save you from taking more damage in the long run.
Getting an early bronze sword and blessing it can be very useful if you find a fountain. Even with the negative to hit from stats, you are still rolling twice to hit an enemy.
Altars help with finding out if stuff is cursed or not, as well as telling you how many shots are in a wand. I haven't really found a good reason to bless rings and I haven't noticed much of a boost from it in any of my own games. Enhancing a ring to a +1 (or more) will boost its effect, which is lovely for certain item drops.
Also, a wand of enhancement seems to be a permanent effect. Casting it into a mirror is an easy way to get some stat boosts.

Played a metric ton of rogue-likes in my day, so I hope that helps!

I'm new to this whole genre so it's a hard game for me. Some of your advices worked, like allowing enemies to approach me so I can do two hits on them and they can only hit me once.

Fountains, from what I've found, do not bless your weapon.. they only remove curses and have only one use as far as I have seen. I'm not entirely sure if by blessing you mean enchanting your weapon with Fire - Ice or Shock damage, I haven't really found out anything other than that which could be considered a blessing.

Also, have you been able to increase your Strength - Finesse in any way? I have only found one tome very early on in one of my playthroughs which I believe allowed me to increase Finesse by one point, but that's about it.

Game is hard for sure though, it kind of feels unbalanced at certain points when RNG plays a huge factor and bleed does a lot of damage

By the way, the tags say there's an oral scene somewhere and I would like to find it out.. anybody knows which enemy gives it or how to trigger it? Thank you very much for the help

Last edited:

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
I'm new to this whole genre so it's a hard game for me. Some of your advices worked, like allowing enemies to approach me so I can do two hits on them and they can only hit me once.

Fountains, from what I've found, do not bless your weapon.. they only remove curses and have only one use as far as I have seen. I'm not entirely sure if by blessing you mean enchanting your weapon with Fire - Ice or Shock damage, I haven't really found out anything other than that which could be considered a blessing.

Also, have you been able to increase your Strength - Finesse in any way? I have only found one tome very early on in one of my playthroughs which I believe allowed me to increase Finesse by one point, but that's about it.

Game is hard for sure though, it kind of feels unbalanced at certain points when RNG plays a huge factor and bleed does a lot of damage

By the way, the tags say there's an oral scene somewhere and I would like to find it out.. anybody knows which enemy gives it or how to trigger it? Thank you very much for the help
if your alright with spoilers, check :

No oral, so far there are 8 sex scenes, one for each enemy type: Slime, Goblin, Kobold, Fishman and Minotaur, 3 scenes with Tome Summons: Ghost, Ghost Double Penetration (by summoning two ghosts) and Tentacles.

All scenes are vaginal (vag+anal for Ghost DP) and end with light-to-heavy cumflation depending on the "difficulty" of the enemy fucking her with Minotaurs stuffing her with 30 cum.

The Tentacle tome also gives a special bonus, it doesnt add any to her cum/count but instead increases her total cum storage stat to 75, idk if its possible to get another tome and bring it to 100, so far ive only gotten the tome once.

Overall its a pretty great game, especially for such an early release from a completely new/unheard of dev, really hoping they keep it up, they arleady have a twitter, itch.io and patreon up and seem responsive to bug reprots, only issue i see is they seem to already be planning on a release schedule of every 3 months for updates...not horrible, but not great, but i doubt this is their main income source.

Floppystack has already stated the next update will include an unlockable outfit and new dungeon type after the first 3 in the demo so thats good to look forward too.

Personally i would like to see the RNG get refined...alot more, ive only had one successful run (out of about a dozen) from start to finish because i got extremely lucky, first floor had uncursed steel sword and shield + a lightning orb, next floor had TWO blessing fountains and i found multiple foods and an uncursed ring that returned hp after sex. Most runs end due to running out of food before i can ever even get close to dying.

Other than that heres hoping we get some more outfits/armor, visual cumflation or breast expansion would be nice or even showing her body morph based on stat upgrades maybe some kind of better usage of the charm/sex/cum system than just rings with after-sex bonuses, the effects ive found so far increase the amount of cum you get, give you health or calories back, or give you a vampire/lifesteal effect for a few turns.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Blessed weapons grant you 2 chances to hit per attack where the higher roll is used. That's what the green 2D20 in your hit chance calculation means.

Either find a potion of strength or find a wand of enhancement (shooting this wand at the ground does nothing unlike every other wand effect) and aim it at a mirror. In fact, get used to testing wands on the ground.

Agreed. I've had multiple runs where I couldn't find any heals or every weapon I found was worse than my starter cardboard sword (lol) due to my stats. I've beaten runs like that but I was forced to play a boring sneeky strat. Don't get me started on runs where no sandwitches drop.

I don't know who put that there. Scenes are almost exclusively vaginal save for one DP scene that takes her ass as well.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Thank you both for the advices, and I do agree on some things yeah

Personally, while I don't mind vaginal scenes, they're not my forte. I would like to see more variety of poses such as blowjobs, maybe for the Minotaur who is a tall boy there could be a scene where he grabs the MC and gives her cunnilingus while she works on him down there, the only scene variety we have right now besides slightly different poses is the double penetration scene. There could be threesomes too considering you can find two Kobolds together at times, but I do agree that for the moment, I'm in love with the scenes. Very high quality CG's and copious amounts of cum, which is a preference for me, also the Kobolds are cute as fuck.

As for the balancing, yeah, I do agree that RNG needs to be tuned out a bit. I understand making every run unique and different from the other one, but I also have had scenarios where I just couldn't find a single sandwich anymore and I just ended up dying because of that. The Fire enhancement is very rare to come across, Altars are kind of rare too.

I'm going to be playing more and see how I do, but I haven't even managed to get to the Lava Level yet. The Minotaur specifically is a huge pain in the butt because I just don't have the stats to just make up for how hard it hits. But hopefully these things get improved upon as updates come by, yes.

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
>turn-based dungeon crawler inspired by the original roguelike "Rogue"
Longest way to describe a "hard" roguelike I've seen yet, sigh

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Considering how old the genre is, I thought this would have the opposite effect.

Speaking of knowing things, I discovered that:
  • Attacking an enemy in water with an electric weapon electrifies the whole pool, dealing light damage to all enemies (and yourself if you aren't careful) in the pool.
  • You can briefly charm enemies by stripping near them. By brief I mean 1-2 turns.
  • AC affects evade chance, but not the damage you receive from enemies. Even with a blessed +5 steel shield that Minotaur will still wack you with a 32 crit and ruin your run. (Then why not say you blocked rather than the enemy missed? Fucking confusing ass terminology.)
  • You can hide behind pillars to prevent enemies from moving.
  • You can't teleport enemies onto lava tiles.
  • Blessings to nothing for rings, so don't stick them in the holy water.
My mistake. I was mostly talking about how other people have a hard time understanding the system and logic of the game and it is making me feel old.

On other notes,
  • so far, armor means little to nothing here. However, the higher stat you have compared to the required stat you have on your equipment, the higher chances the enemy lands a miss. I kinda got lucky having picked up three wands of empowerment, and I couldn't find a sword any higher than my cardboard sword.
  • Shields and finesse is weird because as I said, armor is kinda useless. However, having higher finesse does give you higher chances of doing a crit.
  • Blessing actually has minimal effects on rings. I had a ring of regen and since depending on how much cum you get will be the how many turns you will get of said effect of the ring. So upon getting 15 cum, I got a 20 turn regen rather than a 15 turn regen.
  • Blessings can also work on Tomes by giving them enhanced charging
  • So far, there is no other way around traps other than the levitation or using teleport by throwing an item on that single trap-free block. However, if you do manage to trigger a trap, you can attack it to destroy it.
  • and this isn't an observation or anything but I hope there is a way to fasten the decrease of cum or at least someway to expel it all. The only one way I found for it is to wear a ring of Cum.

Nov 18, 2017
would love to see more games like this, with a few more interactable scenes, and of course "Bad" endings, maybe transformations and even after the "Bad" endings still being able to continue, either trying to escape, or willingly be their slave, there is lots of potential, why no one uses it?

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
One of the scrolls gives you a magical tentacle-fucking that raises your max cum (I believe by 25 each time?).
Had no idea. I haven't found that scroll even once. Or maybe I did and didn't try it because there was always the risk of it bein some negative scroll.

Aug 8, 2017
Had no idea. I haven't found that scroll even once. Or maybe I did and didn't try it because there was always the risk of it bein some negative scroll.
I haven't encountered a negative scroll or book, and I've used every one I've picked up. Obviously, without diving into the game's code I can't say with certainty that it does not exist. But I think it's a fairly safe bet at this point.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I haven't encountered a negative scroll or book, and I've used every one I've picked up. Obviously, without diving into the game's code I can't say with certainty that it does not exist. But I think it's a fairly safe bet at this point.
Can't speak for version 0.12, but 0.11 I found a cursed healing tomb that damaged me and a cursed summoning tomb that makes the ghosts hostile.
It's been a pain sifting through the results of with hexdump and objdump. Haven't found anything besides references to resources.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
Aug 8, 2017
Can't speak for version 0.12, but 0.11 I found a cursed healing tomb that damaged me and a cursed summoning tomb that makes the ghosts hostile.
It's been a pain sifting through the results of with hexdump and objdump. Haven't found anything besides references to resources.
Makes sense that tomes can be cursed - they can be blessed after all.

AtomicFire

Nov 15, 2017

You can throw items into the holy fountains to bless them if they don't have a blessing.

As for stat boosting, you have two ways. Potions can boost them, though they are random each game. Another way is via the wands, as you can cast wands on yourself by firing the spell at a mirror. If you get a wand of empowerment, you can increase your stats that way.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes