4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Karma6969

Jun 28, 2023
The cumflated stuff is currently in the game, but it requires you to have like 200 cum, which isn't possible currently unless you use something like Cheat Engine to change the capacity.
You can unlock it by using the gallery and watching the tentacle memory 6 times after that you can go to the dungeon and your cum cap will be 200 :)

mr.thibbit

Nov 20, 2018
I'm having issue. When I launch the game its a black screen and close a few seconds after
Having the same issue here. Start the .exe, it gets to the Warning text, may load a few letters of it or not, then I have to force-close the program and can't start it again without restarting my computer

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Pretty good actually, don't think the tutorial explains that you lose if you max the cum meter which is a shame.
Was having pretty good rng for my 1st game and lost due to that :HideThePain:

Reactions: Axis3123

coconuts256

Jul 30, 2017
Oh nice. They made it so the animation loops. If we could change the camera perspective that'd be top tier. Hopefully there'll be more customization options, and an option to remove glasses. I'll wait to see what the next update has. If it's good I'll become a patron. I've been burned before with certain peeps who like to stall and do nothing while sucking up funds. I'm the type of person who pirates a game to test it before buying it. This is looking good so far.
You can remove the glasses if you go to the mirror and select nude.

Reactions: Doomdooom

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
The game has been in development for only a few months by a single person (I think). With that, I think the amount and quality of content is impressive. We should be patient for what is to come. I personally look forward to what is in store for the future.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Spike traps are too punishing or at least the bleed effect is, they should also be behind a dice roll perhaps tied to your calories for a chance to dodge.

Reactions: McKraken
Nov 8, 2021
LOL the built in MSAA is visually not functional (tested in main menu) but the GPU is being demanded for that nontheless.
FSR1 seems to not work properly as well.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
After trying out this game for about an hour and a half, maybe 2. I will say this. I love everything going on with this game. From the art style, animations, gameplay and the mechanics. My only complaint is, there needs to be more...healing items or something. Like maybe allow us to carry 3 health potions that are not common but not super rare to come across ether. I noticed that in the current build, it's next to impossible to help progress further down the dungeons with a decent amount of health. Even with a Ring with 25% life steal after fucking, it still doesn't amount to the possible damage the enemies can inflect. Otherwise, besides the health situation, this game is awesome! i enjoy the adult spin off on the turn based dungeon crawlers. This is right up that alley. Will be keeping an eye on this...hopefully it wont turn out like 60% of these other games. Dead before getting any actual proper release.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Pretty darned awesome so far. Some extra character customization, critters, quality of life goodness, all noticeable improvements. Fucked around a bit for a few runs and found out that the game remains as difficult as ever, as RNG is a harsh mistress.

A few observations:

As noted by others, ground spikes remain wickedly awful. Too much damned damage with not enough sources of healing. Getting caught by surprise is one thing, but being at the mercy of a room full of spikes that you've noticed is another. There should be an option to maybe poke at the spikes with your sharp object in hand if you are adjacent to them to trigger them harmlessly, perhaps with a success rate based off of your finesse.

Combat with later critters is fairly ridiculous. Even kitted out with good gear and good stats, which is already a RNG hail mary, you aren't likely to survive one or two encounters in a row.

Uncursing a ring should be as simple as dunking your hand in the blessed chalice to cancel it out.

For a game with the calories bit being a defining stat and balancing act, why oh why can't the MC suck some critter cock for that creme filling? Take it from the top, calories, take it from below, cum. Could work, potentially.

(More) Shameless suggestions:

Accessory unlocks for later attempts, based off of gameplay actions. Get fucked by enough kobolds, gain some scaled bracers or armlets. Or unlock different 'armor' or clothing options. Gain a minotaur fur bikini bottom or pelvic curtain. Etc.

Maybe have a few unlockable slots for gear you can pick and choose, which yield minor stat benefits as well as cosmetic goodness. Earrings and such.

Randy futa fairy or spirits that can heal you, at the cost of plugging you full of spunk.

She's a big girl. Throwing hammers! Single use, recoverable (automatic once you walk over them), use like a wand in a direct line from the player, damage and distance flung until it collides with an object based off of strength.

Maybe a spirit or animal companion. Occasionally assists in combat, but requires occasional 'upkeep' to keep them motivated. May or make not take matters in their own nonexistent hands if left wanting for too long.

We have a shield and mainhand. Weapon parries? Technically that's AC, but it may make the combat feel a touch more organic.

Anyway. Game remains a really fun game loop, if a bit humbling due to the current balance. If you haven't tried this one out, you absolutely should.

Edit: Whoops! In hindsight, some of recommendations are nonsense I lobed out before. Apologies. Oh well. The heart wants what the heart wants, I guess.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes