4.20 star(s) 41 Votes
Oct 1, 2020
"Give a dog a bone," they said. Well, at the pace that this developer works, I'm surprised anyone still willingly parts with their money. If Doggie Bones had a roadmap, a destination, and a deadline, they'd stop at every single truck stop just to pass the time.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
The only one is the small checkmark before loading your save or starting a new one. The only thing it does is enable unlimited health (albeit you have to use the + and - keys, so not convenient). That's it. No invincibility, faster stamina charge, or stronger attacks. Kinda basic, if you want to brute force for the content.
The health cheats ARE the invincibility. And I'm pretty sure the coffeeshop is the attack increase cheat. And I recall Ctrl does increase stamina faster than normal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Axis3123

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Is there a cheat menu?
As mentioned by Axis3123, the cheats are enabled in the main menu and can then be used within the game itself. The cheats in question can be enabled for any playthrough and does not affect anything beyond the difficulty of playing the game. Additionally, one can interact with the ATM in the starting area to essentially 'create' money for oneself. Useful only if one intends to buy a great deal of 'kawfee', as I believe the game calls it...

The health cheats ARE the invincibility. And I'm pretty sure the coffeeshop is the attack increase cheat. And I recall Ctrl does increase stamina faster than normal.
Pressing the Ctrl key in the game is not a cheat, per se, but intended to be used as some kind of 'taunt'. A rather useless one, I should say, one that has no effect on any enemy within the game. Rather, it seems to have been thrown in simply so that the developer need not balance the stamina mechanic overall.

As I believe my partner has said in this very thread, the sheer ineptitude of the developer is astounding; people's willingness to support said developer even moreso.

~Liz.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Pressing the Ctrl key in the game is not a cheat, per se, but intended to be used as some kind of 'taunt'. A rather useless one, I should say, one that has no effect on any enemy within the game. Rather, it seems to have been thrown in simply so that the developer need not balance the stamina mechanic overall.
Oh yea, I forgot that was actually the gameplay change I referred. Also, free money with just a button click is a cheat when you normally should be grinding for them.

dggdgdfg

May 8, 2022
As mentioned by Axis3123, the cheats are enabled in the main menu and can then be used within the game itself. The cheats in question can be enabled for any playthrough and does not affect anything beyond the difficulty of playing the game. Additionally, one can interact with the ATM in the starting area to essentially 'create' money for oneself. Useful only if one intends to buy a great deal of 'kawfee', as I believe the game calls it...

As I believe my partner has said in this very thread, the sheer ineptitude of the developer is astounding; people's willingness to support said developer even moreso.

~Liz.
"I'll never understand people coming into random game threads to piss all over things for no apparent reason."

Oh, the irony.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I seem to be unable to use the shotgun since the new update.
Shotgun now works on thoughts and prayers.
No really, you want to shoot it? Better charge that taunt gauge, you gotta will the ammo into existence with the taunt button now, because going and buying ammo from vending machine is unrealistic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpookOffi

Sep 11, 2023
No really, you want to shoot it? Better charge that taunt gauge, you gotta will the ammo into existence with the taunt button now, because going and buying ammo from vending machine is unrealistic
A random poor soul at war

JOHN START FUCKING DANCING WE'RE OUT OF AMMO AND THEY ARE LAUNCHING AN ASSAULT

SheepishBurgundy

Sep 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fucking hate people who use the "realism" excuse when they make a shitty system for their game, like when Mojang removed fireflies cause "frogs cant eat fireflies". All these people are doing is making their game worse, and making their fanbase hate them. Also I hate the inclusion of diaper stuff, it absolutely kills any want to play the game knowing that shit is in it

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I fucking hate people who use the "realism" excuse when they make a shitty system for their game, like when Mojang removed fireflies cause "frogs cant eat fireflies". All these people are doing is making their game worse, and making their fanbase hate them. Also I hate the inclusion of diaper stuff, it absolutely kills any want to play the game knowing that shit is in it
To the "frogs cant eat fireflies" statement, my reaction is, "So? Why shouldn't fireflies still be in the game?".

I can buy realism within the framework of the lore, but if that's an excuse to exclude, then no

Also, Happy Hearts Panic seems to mix both diet-cyberpunk and practically no actual police/sanctioned militia force, so why shouldn't things like an ammo vending machine be allowed, especially if said ammunition has pretty shit bullet penetration to be of any use beyond 6 meters.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2021
To the "frogs cant eat fireflies" statement, my reaction is, "So? Why shouldn't fireflies still be in the game?".

I can buy realism within the framework of the lore, but if that's an excuse to

Also, Happy Hearts Panic seems to mix both diet-cyberpunk and practically no actual police/sanctioned militia force, so why shouldn't things like an ammo vending machine be allowed, especially if said ammunition has pretty shit bullet penetration to be of any use beyond 6 meters.
I assume it's a balance thing because spending money on ammo isn't really worth it and filling up a power meter works better for a special attack like that.

Well at least in theory anyways, it isn't too hard to fill up your meter and apart from health there isn't really anything to spend your cash on regularly, so it probably isn't any more balanced than it was before.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes