4.20 star(s) 41 Votes

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
In short, there's not much corners to cut the bloated timeframe.
IMO, there are a huge chunk of the animation part that you can cut with little to no changes to the overall quality and that is the post post game over scenes. recent updates added enemies that have multiple post game over scenes. although they are good, it is extremely missable and does not really add much to it other than gallery(if that even going to be made) padding. again IMO, its better to have a few enemies with only 1 grab anim rather than an enemy with few grab and game overs(not to mention the works are usually doubled because the dual protagonist they are going for)

Still malding about one of the greatest SUCC anim has an NTR post game-over, we truly live on a planet.

Sionack

Feb 6, 2023
Than dont fk play it, go play some other shit. Fk idiot
Imagine having no problem with updates that take this long and are this low quality. Months on end for some fucking whale animations and completely unecessary refactors. Game's quality gone off a cliff. Take your tongue of the devs diaper you fucking moron. I hope you're not stupid enough to actually pay the dev for this garbage.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys, let's all play the Doggie Bones drinking game! You take a shot of your choice for every of the following in an update:
  • If it contains just 1-2 new encounters
  • If there's been zero checks for spelling, grammar and punctuation in the, uhh... Let's call it "dialogue"
  • If it revamps the combat system yet afuckinggain
  • If it creates a new area but leaves it woefully unfinished
  • If it does absolutely nothing to update/finish any of the older areas
  • If it takes several months with numerous delays and poor planning to release
  • If it just wasn't worth waiting for at all
...and by the end of that you'll be drunker than Ernest Hemingway on a cheap whiskey binge!
That's an awfully long list to say "Take six or seven shots once doggie releases update" but then again, Taking seven shots of anything once a year doesn't seem that bad.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
That's an awfully long list to say "Take six or seven shots once doggie releases update" but then again, Taking seven shots of anything once a year doesn't seem that bad.
Not to mention if you divide your shots in the same way how Doggiebones distributes the time he puts into work.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
  • If it does absolutely nothing to update/finish any of the older areas
  • If it takes several months with numerous delays and poor planning to release
  • If it just wasn't worth waiting for at all
Those last three are as common as "Take a shot every time HHP lags a bit" or "A non-ABDL update that nobody has even expected of its fetish". They should be off the list for its genericness. Bring 3 more unique things that aren't typical industry standards.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Is there story progression in this game yet or is it still early in development?
Story progression is non-existent, save a few exchanges from the Overgrowth boss, the quips from the entrance areas, and that's it. No real semblance of story or cutscenes tying the plot together. You do get a checkmark after beating the boss of the area, but that only applies to the lab and the oriental area.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

dggdgdfg

May 8, 2022
Why would I? Why would anyone when he can't even keep a remotely halfway decent update schedule, and when he keeps giving his fans the finger? Nah, I wouldn't give Doggie Bones a cent if I so had billions. And you can quote me on that for all I care.

-Mal
It's just funny that you haven't pledged a single cent, and yet you whine like an entitled kid, as if anyone is supposed to do right by you. Keep at it I guess, but I doubt your whining will be acknowledged by the devs.

Last edited:

davorce

Dec 19, 2018
why i cant start the game?it doesnt allow me to countinue from the start , after pressing the start it crashed???

davorce

Dec 19, 2018
i cant start the game from the start where is the warning after 10 tries with pressing enter gives me some chat log ...
of Step Event0
for object o_agree_main:

Cannot open another file (maximum exceeded).
at gml_Object_o_agree_main_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_o_agree_main_Step_0 (line -1)

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Is there a cheat menu?
The only one is the small checkmark before loading your save or starting a new one. The only thing it does is enable unlimited health (albeit you have to use the + and - keys, so not convenient). That's it. No invincibility, faster stamina charge, or stronger attacks. Kinda basic, if you want to brute force for the content.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes