4.20 star(s) 41 Votes

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks. So basically no special scene for either main character huh? Saves me time then.
It was basically just a fan/patreon implemented scene, nothing really depending on characters or outcomes in other areas.

Kinda wish it had some outcome though.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
can some one tell what doing this think and it open what ? pls
last time i got there, it was a way to open exit to the very same room, step on it, step off it repeat 3 times and doors are opened, you can now leave. I think it was used elsewhere too, but I don't remember much from ABDL section.

Bullgate

Dec 24, 2021
I just spent hour ingame at 21 s+ version, and the only thing I've noticed wrong with the Labs is that if you jump during entry, it spawns you on the third map to the right, and that the switch to unlock cell B actually works as the Alpha Prison release for the cat that gets fucked right before the ant boss (Hope its an ant, dunno) the alpha prison release is missing.
If that was your concern, have a

If you are however looking for horny jail, that's not in the lab, that's in the Arcade.
if that is not your problem, please post a screenshot of where the stuff is happening and I'll search for the correct version for you alright?
What is the nightly addon of the hole?

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
What is the nightly addon of the hole?
There are two "version 20" the normal one, and the "nightly" build, if you scroll back around 50 pages in here, you will see the troling about "the hole" which is a secret area in the sewers, where people who paid for the game trolled here about us not being able to enter the hole and how we're missing out.
The only addition was a fish blowjob (yes really) and the build was virtually the same as version 20. That's why I called it "nightly"
If you want I have the version without the hole, but you may as well not go to the hole if you don't want to see it. Takes effort to see the fish blowjob, but generally isn't worth it.

Bullgate

Dec 24, 2021
There are two "version 20" the normal one, and the "nightly" build, if you scroll back around 50 pages in here, you will see the troling about "the hole" which is a secret area in the sewers, where people who paid for the game trolled here about us not being able to enter the hole and how we're missing out.
The only addition was a fish blowjob (yes really) and the build was virtually the same as version 20. That's why I called it "nightly"
If you want I have the version without the hole, but you may as well not go to the hole if you don't want to see it. Takes effort to see the fish blowjob, but generally isn't worth it.
Thanks for the reply. Just curious where in the sewers is the hole?

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
This game was pretty fun to play, some kinks I loved and the animation is top notch. Is there anything else like this or by these guys? Didn't see much. Big sucker for well animated pixel style 2d stuff. Really well done.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes