Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Nooooo...is perfect as it is!
I'm sure there will be options. There are already a ton of options in this game that don't require major deviations to the plot but still give a good flavor with different thoughts and dialogue. That's what makes this game great. The paths are similiar enough that renders can be reused across them, but the FEEL of the paths are totally different. I wish more games did it this way. But most seem to just want to railroad you into what is essentially a kinetic game.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The loving harem makes sense in that world. It's one of my favorite games for that reason.
Yeah, there should be a good reason for women to share a guy besides "magic dick". I can see it in FiN if Guy becomes the sugar daddy of some poor girls, like we can see it irl with instathots and some rich guy. Not love, just business.
On the good Guy route some threesomes can work but nothing more than that imo. In example Nikki already shows envy toward other girs and she is not the MC girlfriend, same goes for Ashe during breakfast.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Harems can work but it depends on the girl's personalities and if they don't agree to the idea of the harem at first, I mean if you make all the girls cuckqueans it's pretty boring. In this game it could work with a few girls and depending on the path. But yeah, harems with 30 girls are usually bad, my preferred limit is about 6-8 girls.

Reactions: asanoturna

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
exactly I have multiple saved files

but right now my two favorite girls seem like they're ready to start a serious relationship

one of the reasons why I prefer Ashe as my number one

because it feels like she always wanted a serious relationship with me

and I never had to beg

and if I told her I wanted kids she give me a baby
My main saves are Ashe , Nicki and Risa I keep bouncing between these 3 as my #1 for different reasons. Ashe and Nicki you can have an actual relationship with. While I don't know if Risa will ever be more than FWB sadly at least not for a long while. Not because she doesn't want one but cause of her issues prevent her from having one. So im hoping Guy can help out to the point she will get into one eventually as I do really like her character and feel bad for her and just want to be there for her and honestly I find her alot of fun to be around.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I'm sure there will be options. There are already a ton of options in this game that don't require major deviations to the plot but still give a good flavor with different thoughts and dialogue. That's what makes this game great. The paths are similiar enough that renders can be reused across them, but the FEEL of the paths are totally different. I wish more games did it this way. But most seem to just want to railroad you into what is essentially a kinetic game.
Yeah, I should've clarified, this light corruption path would be in addition to her jerk corruption path. I see them as having a similar trajectory, but one is more about Guy/the player extorting her, while the other is more of an enticement. "I could be very good for your career," vs "I could be very bad for your career."

Currently, there's already the possibility for Ashe to warm up to Guy after she sees him save Viola from her landlord, and generally behave decently. This proposed new route would just make it easier to get there. I could even see getting there from the purely nice route, if for example the player didn't let her sleep over on night one, and made it clear he sees her as more of a bootycall than a potential relationship.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Mason is very flexible so I always assumed he'd be okay with multiple girls heck he would let guy do whatever he wants.
I can't wait to see his face when I say 'you're the only one for me baby'

I do wonder though what would happen if I say I want to commit to a serious relationship with all the girls but then still fuck all of fhem.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I do wonder though what would happen if I say I want to commit to a serious relationship with all the girls but then still fuck all of fhem.
That's a save I usually make eventually on most games that arent harems. As I just like to see the chaos and outcome even tho it might be hard to watch making so many lovely ladies cry. But It's purely a curiosity save never a main save

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's a save I usually make eventually on most games that arent harems. As I just like to see the chaos and outcome even tho it might be hard to watch making so many lovely ladies cry. But It's purely a curiosity save never a main save
I can't cheat even on a separate save. I just think it will be interesting if later in the story a girl wants a serious commitment but I bang some other girl what will she do? I don't think she'll really care but we'll have to wait and see.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
One thing I'm going to try to do, is open up some of the corruption options so there's a little more flexibility/light path potential. You can already "just" be fuck-buddies with Nicki, without being romantic. A character like Mason or Risa would be amenable to a "situationship" without monogamy, because of their personal views on sex. I still plan on adding a light sugarbaby route for Gabby, and softening Ashe's corruption route so you can get on her light corruption route without being a dick. Chapter 10 has a character imply she might be interested in a no-strings situation.

Now, are you going to be able to marry nine girls at the end? No. But, I think there will be a way to have a less serious relationship with most of the girls.
Really, the only place a "harem" seems reasonable would be the corruption path. Gabby, Pepper, Nikki, Risa, and Mason all seem, on a corruption path, a real possibility to bring along that route. Maybe others, but I pay less attention to most of the rest. Even Viola, given the right carrot (paying her mother's medical bills) and stick (buying out her landlord, threatening eviction), could go down a very....interesting route. And boy, what a corruption that would be!

But the truly dark path just uses the girls up - we've already completely lost two of them, and there will be more to come, presumably. And that path should have harsh consequences for Guy. I like playing that route, but if Guy doesn't at least end up in prison, I'll be unhappy. Think of what happens to Lisbeth's guardian in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. That would be a perfectly reasonable outcome. All the girls gather round as Alex uses her foot to drive the point home. Yup, totally fair. Maybe after, the girls can have a little barbecue. But a good 40 year jail term works too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dee_Daa

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Ashe as guy's harley quinn seems to have already started, turning Ashe cynical is where it's at.

My real question is will Mason transition over the course of the game. Seems strange to have a game with transexual content if the only transexual content is a boy dressing as a girl.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Ashe as guy's harley quinn seems to have already started, turning Ashe cynical is where it's at.

My real question is will Mason transition over the course of the game. Seems strange to have a game with transexual content if the only transexual content is a boy dressing as a girl.
It's the other way around, she's a girl cross dressing as a boy. If Neon goes full surgery with Mason the end result will be Elliot Page.

Last edited:

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
It's the other way around, she's a girl cross dressing as a boy. If Neon go full surgery the end result will be Elliot Page.
That's not quite right either.
Mason is a trans boy. With or without surgery, that's what he is. If at some point he does have surgery to complete the transition, then he'd be a post-op trans man, or just a man since he'd no longer be transitioning.

The darker options do allow the MC to mislabel him, along with other mean choices, though it's obvious Mason doesn't like it. It's part of the reason he ran away from home; because people treated him poorly, and wouldn't acknowledge his gender.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
All I know is I hope there is a solo romantic ending with Mason on the cards I'm crossing my fingers for that every time I think about it.

I don't need a kids and a white picket fence sort of ending but I do imagine something like Guy kissing Mason on the cheek before he leaves for work and saying 'I love you honey' you know cheesy hallmark stuff like that.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That's not quite right either.
Mason is a trans boy. With or without surgery, that's what he is. If at some point he does have surgery to complete the transition, then he'd be a post-op trans man, or just a man since he'd no longer be transitioning.

The darker options do allow the MC to mislabel him, along with other mean choices, though it's obvious Mason doesn't like it. It's part of the reason he ran away from home; because people treated him poorly, and wouldn't acknowledge his gender.
Mason was born female, there is no way around it. You can be polite to her/him/xer or not, but that's social manners not biology.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
A new idiot who doesn't understand science to add to the list yay! Sex isn't and never has been a binary read a biology textbook from this century, ya bigot!
Science has nothing to do with sex? Are you sure about that?
Sex typically refers to anatomy while “gender goes beyond biology
Next time you try virtue signalling get your facts right, moron.

4.50 star(s) 201 Votes