Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Which decision? Any girl not ok with the harem is free to go....
well you can say bye to Ashe for sure, Madison most likely and probably Pepper. Maybe Nicki as well. Not 100% sure about Nicki she feels like she would and wouldn't be up for a harem. No idea about Gabby or Mason as I don't play their paths.

But as far I understand it light path won't be a harem at most just poly / throuple with certain girls. I think Dark will either be semi or full harem.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
well you can say bye to Ashe for sure, Madison most likely and probably Pepper. Maybe Nicki as well. Not 100% sure about Nicki she feels like she would and wouldn't be up for a harem. No idea about Gabby or Mason as I don't play their paths.

But as far I understand it light path won't be a harem at most just poly / throuple with certain girls. I think Dark will either be semi or full harem.
I still think the dark path will end with Guy either being killed or more likely ending up mentally shattered and alone.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I still think the dark path will end with Guy either being killed or more likely ending up mentally shattered and alone.
o for sure I just think that might be the only way to have some kind of harem at least until the endings happens but no way he keeps them all on the dark path. At least I hope Guy doesn't get a ending where he wins on the dark path that one doesn't deserve to win at all imo.

Reactions: Joshy92 and Jarulf

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

Thats ok. Unlike joshi, i havent got any emotional attachement to the girls. All the girls who came subtext for the money or were at least know that MC is loades (like Nikki, Ashe, Gabby, Madison, probably Pepper) would to take it as their loss, anyone of them is really aquitted of being a gold digger.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't help it guys I get emotionally attached very easily. I think it might be one of my biggest flaws.
Thank goodness these angels are so perfect otherwise they might try and take advantage of that.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Thats ok. Unlike joshi, i havent got any emotional attachement to the girls. All the girls who came subtext for the money or were at least know that MC is loades (like Nikki, Ashe, Gabby, Madison, probably Pepper) would to take it as their loss, anyone of them is really aquitted of being a gold digger.
The availabe harem LIs should be the tall burger flipper, the influencer dumb girl, Viola's lanadlord, Cherry and that guy that stole Mason's backpack. It's a decent harem IMHO.

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I can't help it guys I get emotionally attached very easily. I think it might be one of my biggest flaws.
Thank goodness these angels are so perfect otherwise they might try and take advantage of that.
Becoming emotionally attached easily is not a flaw. It's a sad world that people will take advantage of someone who is attached to them. :(

Reactions: Joshy92

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Or he kidnaps the girls and flees to a remote island. Kidding.

If we're being realistic though, even if all of the main girls escape guy in the game, if this was reality, he'd likely escape and start over somewhere else.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Joshy92 and Dee_Daa

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sadly, the only harem will probably be in one of the Dark Guy endings where he has managed to blackmail enough of them. In the good guy run, sooner or later he is most probably going to need to make a choice and live with it. That's the way of the world. Nice guys finish last, if they ever finish at all.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Sadly, the only harem will probably be in one of the Dark Guy endings where he has managed to blackmail enough of them. In the good guy run, sooner or later he is most probably going to need to make a choice and live with it. That's the way of the world. Nice guys finish last, if they ever finish at all.
With that in mind... Anyone else doing an "All Friends" run? Normally I wouldn't bother because with most games, it just means you skip all the sexy content. But the fact that Britanni is a little more flirtatious on her friends route, it got me wondering if the girls would get a little more forward with Guy with pursuing him rather him Guy pursuing them.

Reactions: ename144

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wouldn't exactly call falling in love and living happily ever after with Mason, Nicki or any of these babes finishing last.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly even if being nice meant you don't get any of the girls not worth it to be an asshole. As I dont see any reason to change who you are just to get a girl. There are plenty of assholes in the world that's why I'll never change beside just dont have it in me to be an asshole most of the time

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Honestly even if being nice meant you don't get any of the girls not worth it to be an asshole. As I dont see any reason to change who you are just to get a girl. There are plenty of assholes in the world that's why I'll never change beside just dont have it in me to be an asshole most of the time
Obviously being nice will get you /a/ girl. Maybe two. I think the main discussion is if you have a "nice Guy" harem and that's doubtful. It just strains credibility given the setting and the girls' demeanors.

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
Obviously being nice will get you /a/ girl. Maybe two. I think the main discussion is if you have a "nice Guy" harem and that's doubtful. It just strains credibility given the setting and the girls' demeanors.
a harem will certainly need some manipulation or something to make the girls depend on guy , like giving them a job , it seems like alot of the girls have this condition met...maybe nice guy can have a harem too if he plays it right

4.50 star(s) 201 Votes