Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
a harem will certainly need some manipulation or something to make the girls depend on guy , like giving them a job , it seems like alot of the girls have this condition met...maybe nice guy can have a harem too if he plays it right
If we did get a nice guy harem ( I dont think we will) I think a nice guy harem wouldn't include everyone however but doesn't need to. As some girls like Ashe clearly won't be up for it.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Neon has already stated there will not be a nice guy harem...and a harm of sorts on the dark path.
Dev's do occasionally change their minds on things, I don't think Neon will. I'm still just standing by to know who you can end up with at the end on the good guy path... So I can friend zone the rest right off the bat.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Obviously being nice will get you /a/ girl. Maybe two. I think the main discussion is if you have a "nice Guy" harem and that's doubtful. It just strains credibility given the setting and the girls' demeanors.
One thing I'm going to try to do, is open up some of the corruption options so there's a little more flexibility/light path potential. You can already "just" be fuck-buddies with Nicki, without being romantic. A character like Mason or Risa would be amenable to a "situationship" without monogamy, because of their personal views on sex. I still plan on adding a light sugarbaby route for Gabby, and softening Ashe's corruption route so you can get on her light corruption route without being a dick. Chapter 10 has a character imply she might be interested in a no-strings situation.

Now, are you going to be able to marry nine girls at the end? No. But, I think there will be a way to have a less serious relationship with most of the girls.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Nah its time efficient. Instead of playing the same main story again and again for 10 LI, you could play it once for 10 LI.
eh I don't see it as that when I can use ctrl skip through content ive seen doesn't really feel like im playing the game 10 times. Even so I personally find the idea of harems boring and just takes me out of the game and the thrill of winning the girl over / finally getting them to be my girlfriend. As it just doesn't feel special to me when that is going to happen to the other 9 girls and they won't have a problem with sharing the MC / act like it's no big deal or it's normal most of the time. Not just that the relationships usually always feel really weird to me in harems in most games when the girls know about it. Doesn't mean I won't play them if I like the characters or story but just not for me at all.

That's why I agreed with him , I do get why many do like them as it's just a little bit more convenient not by much or it's just a fantasy they have and enjoy.

Sep 3, 2020
One thing I'm going to try to do, is open up some of the corruption options so there's a little more flexibility/light path potential. You can already "just" be fuck-buddies with Nicki, without being romantic. A character like Mason or Risa would be amenable to a "situationship" without monogamy, because of their personal views on sex. I still plan on adding a light sugarbaby route for Gabby, and softening Ashe's corruption route so you can get on her light corruption route without being a dick. Chapter 10 has a character imply she might be interested in a no-strings situation.

Now, are you going to be able to marry nine girls at the end? No. But, I think there will be a way to have a less serious relationship with most of the girls.
I'm not a fan of no strings attached

and I hate fuck-buddies

I have separate save files for each

and all I ask is the option to talk the girls I love into a monogamous relationship

with babies and everything

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not a fan of no strings attached

and I hate fuck-buddies

I have separate save files for each

and all I ask is the option to talk the girls I love into a monogamous relationship

with babies and everything
Same I can only tolerate fuck buddies or no strings attached if evolves from FWB to a serious monogamous relationship. If it only stays at that just isn't for me as if I know there will never be anything serious hard to feel anything for the relationship even if I do feel something for the character.

Which is why one of my favorite AVN characters I hate and won't play her FWB path instead I wait until chapter 7 to have sex with her as at that point she is actually ready to start something serious. So I miss alot of content by doing that but worth it.

maxie69

Sep 21, 2024
Plenty of games on this site with that content. Use the tag search. You'll find something. That content doesn't fit the plot of this game.
yeah but most of them are abandoned or html games which are just plain text with pictures, there are only quite few of them and sissification tag didnt helped much but somehow came here where i looked up for mtf, thank u tho

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
eh I don't see it as that when I can use ctrl skip through content ive seen doesn't really feel like im playing the game 10 times. Even so I personally find the idea of harems boring and just takes me out of the game and the thrill of winning the girl over / finally getting them to be my girlfriend. As it just doesn't feel special to me when that is going to happen to the other 9 girls and they won't have a problem with sharing the MC / act like it's no big deal or it's normal most of the time. Not just that the relationships usually always feel really weird to me in harems in most games when the girls know about it. Doesn't mean I won't play them if I like the characters or story but just not for me at all.

That's why I agreed with him , I do get why many do like them as it's just a little bit more convenient not by much or it's just a fantasy they have and enjoy.
Agreed

Also for me it's hard to take a LI as a character seriously in harem.
One moment she is all lovey-dovey and even jealous, and another moment she is like "oh, you wanna fuck another women?- sure, I don't mind".

It feels like she is not really genuine in her feelings lol.
There are a few exceptions, but almost all my Fav LIs are from non-harem games.

Sep 3, 2020
Same I can only tolerate fuck buddies or no strings attached if evolves from FWB to a serious monogamous relationship. If it only stays at that just isn't for me as if I know there will never be anything serious hard to feel anything for the relationship even if I do feel something for the character.

Which is why one of my favorite AVN characters I hate and won't play her FWB path instead I wait until chapter 7 to have sex with her as at that point she is actually ready to start something serious. So I miss alot of content by doing that but worth it.
exactly I have multiple saved files

but right now my two favorite girls seem like they're ready to start a serious relationship

one of the reasons why I prefer Ashe as my number one

because it feels like she always wanted a serious relationship with me

and I never had to beg

and if I told her I wanted kids she give me a baby

• Haha
Reactions: Dee_Daa

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
exactly I have multiple saved files

but right now my two favorite girls seem like they're ready to start a serious relationship

one of the reasons why I prefer Ashe as my number one

because it feels like she always wanted a serious relationship with me

and I never had to beg

and if I told her I wanted kids she give me a baby
I have one for Nicki gf, one for Ashe, and a fuckboy one where it's mostly just sex no hard commitment. That could split into more once some others routes are developed more.

Sep 3, 2020
I have one for Nicki gf, one for Ashe, and a fuckboy one where it's mostly just sex no hard commitment. That could split into more once some others routes are developed more.
I haven't played in a while I've been saving up my updates but Nicki is my second save

I'm really tempted to start playing it again when this update comes out or saving it up

Reactions: Elduriel
4.50 star(s) 201 Votes