Hardyman

Mar 8, 2020
"Where have all the good Games gone
And where are all the Mods?
Where's the streetwise Dev
To fight the rising yawn?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night, we toss and we turn
And we dream of what we need
We need a Update
We're holding out for a Update 'til the end of the night
IT's gotta be good, and IT's gotta be right
And IT's gotta be fresh for the fight
We need a Update
We're holding out for a Update 'til the morning light
IT's gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon
And it's gotta be larger than life
Larger than life."

Take your time. The game should be fun and run without errors.

hottyjanet

Apr 9, 2020
Anyone who wants to can build from the game code repository, but the next update is still cooking!! And it’s cooking harddddd - I’d recommend you wait till it’s done for the full experience!
Please take your time!! , it needs to be perfect!!
Everyday I open the repository to check the changes and watching them is building up the hype!!
I believe in you cause you're the G.O.A.T

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jimthesim and l1lym

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Anyone who wants to can build from the game code repository, but the next update is still cooking!! And it’s cooking harddddd - I’d recommend you wait till it’s done for the full experience!
Having just checked it out, its going to be worth the wait cus she just added more new content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Using a old save I had, tried out the warehouse and the beach for the first time. Need a little work on my volleyball skills, but it was fun. But here's my question, do drink choices at the club have any hidden meaning? I was a guy trying to be dosed on the cheap (cus I was a poor secretary by day), so I was trying to pick the more "girly" drinks to see if it happened quicker.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Currently, no girly drinks dont have a bit difference over non girly ones, they have different alcohol content but that is the limit of their current gameplay effects... but i'd definitely be open to adding some effects at some point!

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Darn, and here I was trying to decode the descriptions to find their hidden meanings.

But if such a x-change pill did exist, there would be some messed-up drink at the club where guys would be daring other guys to drink it and risk being turned into a sex-crazed bimbo. Maybe call it "The Happy Ending" with random side-effects and a free re-visit to the MACHINE!

bakedpotatoes

Apr 26, 2020
The customer system for the lemonade sale minigame is busted, even when a customer goes over 100% they sometimes just don't leave till the next turn. This means they take up a slot even though they reached the required percentage, could this pls be fixed?

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
Can the Step-Dad impregnate you? Also is the only way to actually get fucked by him from the secretary? cause that's the only way I've been able to do it. The forced to drink or perm transformation doesn't seem to go anywhere right now as nothing changed cause its always the cup. Also if you get caught does it just stop you and your step-dad from being able to fuck anymore? Hopefully i can get some answers cause i feel like I'm lost on what i can actually do.

user4869

Feb 1, 2018
The customer system for the lemonade sale minigame is busted, even when a customer goes over 100% they sometimes just don't leave till the next turn. This means they take up a slot even though they reached the required percentage, could this pls be fixed?
I'm pretty sure this is intended behavior. A customer will not clear out of the queue until the customer(s) above them in line hit 100%. So if customer 1. is at 50%, and customers 2 and 3 are both at 100%, customers two and three will remain and take up spots in the queue until the customer in position one hits 100%, at which point all three will clear out for fresh customers.

Reactions: l1lym

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I'm pretty sure this is intended behavior. A customer will not clear out of the queue until the customer(s) above them in line hit 100%. So if customer 1. is at 50%, and customers 2 and 3 are both at 100%, customers two and three will remain and take up spots in the queue until the customer in position one hits 100%, at which point all three will clear out for fresh customers.
User4869 is right on this. It is intended that the customer line does not move until customer 1, the one at the top, reaches 100%+. That is why you should look at the likes and dislikes of the various customers. You can clear out a whole "three pack" in 1-2 steps repeatedly if you choose wisely how to talk to the customers. Although sometimes you have to mix it up quite strongly to get the one in position 1 to move.

labol

Mar 20, 2018
User4869 is right on this. It is intended that the customer line does not move until customer 1, the one at the top, reaches 100%+. That is why you should look at the likes and dislikes of the various customers. You can clear out a whole "three pack" in 1-2 steps repeatedly if you choose wisely how to talk to the customers. Although sometimes you have to mix it up quite strongly to get the one in position 1 to move.
What each customer likes doesn't matter at all. Just spam flirty and the line will be made up of mostly horny mfs that will become %100 in 1 action and it doesn't cost anything unlike the other choices. Use the other stuff to only progress with women since flirty reduces their %.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
What each customer likes doesn't matter at all. Just spam flirty and the line will be made up of mostly horny mfs that will become %100 in 1 action and it doesn't cost anything unlike the other choices. Use the other stuff to only progress with women since flirty reduces their %.
While true, for e.g. roleplay reasons and sometimes you get mostly female customers, you should/could vary the way you handle the people in the line.

Jan 22, 2022
Can the Step-Dad impregnate you?
Currently, no.

Also is the only way to actually get fucked by him from the secretary? cause that's the only way I've been able to do it. The forced to drink or perm transformation doesn't seem to go anywhere right now as nothing changed cause its always the cup.
So far, yes. Although after you've already been taken to pound town through the secretary pill at least once, if you boost his Attraction and Dominance high enough, you can get him to fuck you at night by inviting another guy over. He'll get angry and possessive and drag you into your room to give you the dick.

Also if you get caught does it just stop you and your step-dad from being able to fuck anymore?
Yes. However, this isn't true if you get caught while he's fucking you after you try to bring a guy over; he just kind of wordlessly leaves the room, and Alexia reacts like it's a normal guy.

Reactions: Donny Ranistvenich

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
I think the option to swallow step dads cum needs to be adjusted if you have had sexual relations with him already. I had a funny encounter with him when he sent one of my one night stands home to have sex with me. I need to swallow cum to not get locked into my current body and then he manages to finish on my ass. So I awkwardly have to go to his room and ask for his cum to swallow. Why not score it straight from the tap by this point? I've definitely sucked his cock by now, why bother getting a glass.

Also, I don't see Achievements popping up anymore. Is this a new bug, or taken away temporarily?

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
It is because amount of exp you get is determined by time you spend there. So even if recovering can be finished as fast as you can fill up your energy bar you will get max exp if you do it for 45-50s
pretty sure xp is dependent on the key presses reaching 36 not the time spent

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
And you would be correct, since 36 moves is where max xp is gained. Now there are some in-game effect if you go longer time-wise in certain situations, but not with character experience points. I think my max time was 300, but that was just because I was bored. Most times, I go double 36 time wise just to be sure like when dancing with sis at the club.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
And you would be correct, since 36 moves is where max xp is gained. Now there are some in-game effect if you go longer time-wise in certain situations, but not with character experience points. I think my max time was 300, but that was just because I was bored. Most times, I go double 36 time wise just to be sure like when dancing with sis at the club.
That is wrong. the 36 gave you "more power on the clicks" so the bar is filled more with each click but xp is only linked to time. You can even lose and still get more. Here are proofs
1726995311735.png 1726995441082.png
Maxed combo and about 25s get you base exp 12 plus multipliers.
1726995608934.png 1726995722031.png
Losing with 55s and combo 1 gave me 20 base*stuff. So only time spend on the game and multipliers matters. Not combo, not winning. ^^ Also 20 base is max

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes