undertheboot

Mar 30, 2018
Really like this, and with mods I was able to increase the depth just enough to keep me playing way too much this past week.

Obviously the game isn't done yet, but i'd love a setting which turns on situations that could force you into shitty outcomes -eg, force you to do the risky product demos, force you to bet with Bruce, etc.

For example, if Alexia is sleeping with Bruce and she has high negative stats towards you (bad respect, high dom), she could force you into playing against Bruce and betting your masculinity. Or at work, if you fail getting 5 leads your boss might ask you to do a risky demo instead of the secretary role.

I'd also like a bigger incentive to loiter at places, where it's worth the risk of raising your horniness meter and potentially not being able to get away from someone.

Lastly, hardcore mode needs to be tuned to be slightly harder (and dynamic) imo. Though that's mainly for getting out of bad situations, I don't think I want an increase in difficulty when clicking "try to cum" as I think that wouldn't be so great.

jferdi

Jan 6, 2020
l1lym Please can the Mutatio witch provide abortions!

I like that there are real dangers and consequences to pregnancy; it improves the gameplay decisions. But being stuck on a pill, sometimes a dangerous pill, for 9 months can really derail the game. Sometimes I will play it out, because the game took me down this direction. But sometimes I want to try a different path, and it's such a grind waiting it out.

Also, aside, can there be some form of challenge mode, such as an increasingly difficult debt that must be repaid, to force the character into difficult choices for money?

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
If you are interested in mods, there is a mod that accelerates the pregnancy.

There aren't a lot of ways to spend money except for clothes. Use the New-U and get new/different bodies and you will need to provide a new set of outfits. Without mods, you can have up to 10 different bodies. With mods, you can have up to 26 different bodies.

Again, if you use mods, there is at least one mod that is a money sink. This is Battle Cards.

Reactions: jferdi

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
On the subject of birth control, in the playtest I’ve just added the ability to buy a nanobots treatment and fend off incoming sperm!

See a demo video here:

I may eventually add an acceleration treatment but that will come along with some later additional pregnancy features… I like the high risk feeling and I feel like it is impacted if pregnancies are easy to remove. But maybe if it was expensive enough…

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
A couple of things bother me:
1. the way girls reacts during sex is not logical, sometimes they will stop sex to offer a blow job, while being on the threshold of orgasm, which is nonsensical, so they don't cum and are upset. The code should take in consideration their level of pleasure.
2. It's a world in which people are a pill away from doing whatever they want, and being whomever they want, there should be dialogues about it, games, etc. and less far fewer assholes! Why does most of the males react like primitive baboons, it's idiotic and annoying! Plus the groping creates havoc, if you get groped while doing something else it freezes the game the scenes stops.
Please l1lym change that, add girls offering MC to take a pill if he's smallish to their taste, or if he cannot make them cum, they could offer to switch gender for a second round. There should be games, challenges, incitations in lieu of all these spiking!
And maybe put on hold your game for a month or so, and integrate the mods which are popular and that you like, to diminish all the bugs.
Finally, why is it impossible to play to the end the lesbian selling scene?

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Agreed about baboons. There's apparently different NPC personalities (I like to check NPC info with command) but they all break the ice with something like "Wow girl, those bazookas must hurt your back!" and when you pick the option to say hi they go "Hey, my name's Dan. What's yours?" I want assholes in disguise. Is this dude an actual gentlemen that I can have a normal relationship with or is he playing nice so he can cum inside me?

Otherwise I'm enjoying the game so much. It's very addictive.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Well the game is open for modders to do anything they want with it, it's very easy to mod, so feel free to change it how you see fit, and make the guys nicer. I've set things up by default the way I enjoy them currently.

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
l1lym Please can the Mutatio witch provide abortions!

I like that there are real dangers and consequences to pregnancy; it improves the gameplay decisions. But being stuck on a pill, sometimes a dangerous pill, for 9 months can really derail the game. Sometimes I will play it out, because the game took me down this direction. But sometimes I want to try a different path, and it's such a grind waiting it out.

Also, aside, can there be some form of challenge mode, such as an increasingly difficult debt that must be repaid, to force the character into difficult choices for money?
Not sure this answers to you. Personally, I don't want to experience that risk in a non controlled way. For example, I like to play with Bruce and he'll surelly try to breed you. So I adjust it in in game my preferences using "breeding features disabled". Not the same but I still I enjoy the potential risk of being bred. ;)

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
A couple of things bother me:
1. the way girls reacts during sex is not logical, sometimes they will stop sex to offer a blow job, while being on the threshold of orgasm, which is nonsensical, so they don't cum and are upset. The code should take in consideration their level of pleasure.

As far as I recall, after making they cum for a third time game goes for a three position sex. Guess idea of the BJ's is having you to train and exercise your Edging skill. Could also be blended by your dominance/submission to them.

2. It's a world in which people are a pill away from doing whatever they want, and being whomever they want, there should be dialogues about it, games, etc. and less far fewer assholes! Why does most of the males react like primitive baboons, it's idiotic and annoying! Plus the groping creates havoc, if you get groped while doing something else it freezes the game the scenes stops.

Never got into that freezing you mention but agree regarding the primitive baboons dialogue. Imo, dialogues could really be improoved. Personally I am more into seduction dialogues that drive one slowly to sex. Never those straight "Do you wanna fuck?" thing.

Please l1lym change that, add girls offering MC to take a pill if he's smallish to their taste, or if he cannot make them cum, they could offer to switch gender for a second round. There should be games, challenges, incitations in lieu of all these spiking!

Good point! Agree to the small dick thing but also having some girls, Alexia pushing/luring MC to take the pill or extend it as he fails to satisfy them sexually in some grade, or even gradually as he gets its masculinity under some rank.

And maybe put on hold your game for a month or so, and integrate the mods which are popular and that you like, to diminish all the bugs.
Finally, why is it impossible to play to the end the lesbian selling scene?

Last edited:

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
Well the game is open for modders to do anything they want with it, it's very easy to mod, so feel free to change it how you see fit, and make the guys nicer. I've set things up by default the way I enjoy them currently.
Not sure this is already implemented in game.
Is sex performance with girls already being affected by dick stats, masculinity, dom/sub, etc stats? This could be used to push MC to take/keep taking (forced or voluntary) the pills. Mean girls not being satisfied enough pushing/luring him into do/keep doing it.

Reactions: Brandu33

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
for some reason every real time event has the timer now
back then only those that needed to reach a certain time had the timer (like blowjob reaching 20)
its very confusing

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
for some reason every real time event has the timer now
back then only those that needed to reach a certain time had the timer (like blowjob reaching 20)
its very confusing
It is because amount of exp you get is determined by time you spend there. So even if recovering can be finished as fast as you can fill up your energy bar you will get max exp if you do it for 45-50s

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes